Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you unfriend inactive accounts?
1 2 3
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2023-10-26 12:28:15" ] If it's someone I actively miss, they stay. Otherwise, they go. [/quote]
Vendrus wrote on 2023-10-26 12:28:15:
If it's someone I actively miss, they stay. Otherwise, they go.
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
No. There's at least one player on my friends list who has passed away, so if i were to clear my friends list at any point, they would not be taken off of it.
No. There's at least one player on my friends list who has passed away, so if i were to clear my friends list at any point, they would not be taken off of it.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Not really, I don't have a ton of 1-on-1 interaction through FR so the people on my friends list I generally like a lot even though we dont talk much :)

I just like having them there to reminisce about shared experience/past events etc.
plus its nice to just check in and see how everyones doing
Not really, I don't have a ton of 1-on-1 interaction through FR so the people on my friends list I generally like a lot even though we dont talk much :)

I just like having them there to reminisce about shared experience/past events etc.
plus its nice to just check in and see how everyones doing
No I don't remove people from friend lists. feels really final and kind of mean, especially if they're just not playing as much as they used to.

and also i like seeing who's also been like "oh you're neat!"
No I don't remove people from friend lists. feels really final and kind of mean, especially if they're just not playing as much as they used to.

and also i like seeing who's also been like "oh you're neat!"
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I've only ever removed one person I had a falling out with. Otherwise no, besides you never know who might come back someday. I took a year and a half hiatus at one point myself.
I've only ever removed one person I had a falling out with. Otherwise no, besides you never know who might come back someday. I took a year and a half hiatus at one point myself.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
I admit i'm guilty of that...
I admit i'm guilty of that...
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Nah. Never saw the point, since I'm not picky about who's on my friends list or if it looks 'clean' - I mean, I reckon I haven't ever interacted with more than 80% of the folks on there besides accepting the request and maybe a forum mention or two.
Nah. Never saw the point, since I'm not picky about who's on my friends list or if it looks 'clean' - I mean, I reckon I haven't ever interacted with more than 80% of the folks on there besides accepting the request and maybe a forum mention or two.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Nah. FR isn't a place where I'm picky about who goes on my friends list. I have random people I added back when I was new still on there.
Nah. FR isn't a place where I'm picky about who goes on my friends list. I have random people I added back when I was new still on there.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I forget about the friend list most of the time so no, it doesn't really bother me that there's a bunch of inactive accounts on there, especially cause a few of my friends/old friends irl there. They may not play anymore but I still like to visit their lair sometimes if I'm feeling particularly nostalgic
I forget about the friend list most of the time so no, it doesn't really bother me that there's a bunch of inactive accounts on there, especially cause a few of my friends/old friends irl there. They may not play anymore but I still like to visit their lair sometimes if I'm feeling particularly nostalgic
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
I have a lot of inactive friends on my list, but I leave them for a variety of reasons... Some are friends outside of FR and seeing them on my list even though they aren't on here anymore makes me nostalgic. Some are left there in hopes of them returning and some are just there because I honestly forget to even check if they are still active. Unless my list gets really long then I doubt I'll be removing anyone any time soon, even if they are people I don't really talk to anymore.

Sometimes I do think about clearing some out, but then I'd feel bad if they came around and saw that I had cleared them out and felt hurt. So they just stay there, lol.
I have a lot of inactive friends on my list, but I leave them for a variety of reasons... Some are friends outside of FR and seeing them on my list even though they aren't on here anymore makes me nostalgic. Some are left there in hopes of them returning and some are just there because I honestly forget to even check if they are still active. Unless my list gets really long then I doubt I'll be removing anyone any time soon, even if they are people I don't really talk to anymore.

Sometimes I do think about clearing some out, but then I'd feel bad if they came around and saw that I had cleared them out and felt hurt. So they just stay there, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3