Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I think I need to come to terms that I may or may not be somewhat lactose intolerant, especially with milk.

I just drank a nice big glass of 2% and some ice cream and my stomach isn't feeling too hot. ):
I think I need to come to terms that I may or may not be somewhat lactose intolerant, especially with milk.

I just drank a nice big glass of 2% and some ice cream and my stomach isn't feeling too hot. ):
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
bought bomb rush cyberfunk for myself as a little treat

idk what i was expecting from the game but it sure wasn't 'mkay so the dude u were playing as this whole prologue get decapitated'
bought bomb rush cyberfunk for myself as a little treat

idk what i was expecting from the game but it sure wasn't 'mkay so the dude u were playing as this whole prologue get decapitated'
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
The
The moment of realising your partner has been silently watching you yell at ThatGameCompany on Twitter for an unknown amount of time
Oops
The
The moment of realising your partner has been silently watching you yell at ThatGameCompany on Twitter for an unknown amount of time
Oops
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
FIC TIME FIC TIME FIC TIME!! im writing a starkid fic in the year of our lord 2023
FIC TIME FIC TIME FIC TIME!! im writing a starkid fic in the year of our lord 2023
OWwMRKZ.png
You know I probably shouldn't do my homework last minute because youtube was super interesting. Whoops
You know I probably shouldn't do my homework last minute because youtube was super interesting. Whoops
i want more tea but im too lazy to go up and get it :/
i want more tea but im too lazy to go up and get it :/
xt3ZxDa.png
Pgv53XB.png
AaYNmEX.png
yPlj8ew.png
BAYHRHf.png
jUf1dMI.png edited-sig.png
when you feel kinda crummy for no good reason but the 24/7 automated ocean weather report on WebSDR is good company
when you feel kinda crummy for no good reason but the 24/7 automated ocean weather report on WebSDR is good company
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
uhhh this WHOLE TIME I thought polkadot was a treasure mp item??

I keep saying I wish there was a cheap tert other than smirch and one has been here the whole time...
(well, like, not for that long, but still smh)
uhhh this WHOLE TIME I thought polkadot was a treasure mp item??

I keep saying I wish there was a cheap tert other than smirch and one has been here the whole time...
(well, like, not for that long, but still smh)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
new monitor
feels good man
amount of money spent?
feels bad man
new monitor
feels good man
amount of money spent?
feels bad man

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Why is Pocket Camp’s monthly update SO BIG this time? I get it, anniversary, but I had to offload useless Apple apps and clear Safari’s cache just to make it download.

If it does this again I might need to go back to playing on my iPad…save my phone for music and Heroes so I can still multitask. I don’t want to, but I don’t want to stop playing just because my phone’s storage space is too small.
Why is Pocket Camp’s monthly update SO BIG this time? I get it, anniversary, but I had to offload useless Apple apps and clear Safari’s cache just to make it download.

If it does this again I might need to go back to playing on my iPad…save my phone for music and Heroes so I can still multitask. I don’t want to, but I don’t want to stop playing just because my phone’s storage space is too small.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png