Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Adult Form of Dragons in AH
1 2
Hmmmm. Y'know, it could be considered a bit nitpicky yeah, and scry is right there, but you really do sometimes only have a split second to make your choice on the AH - especially when you're in the middle of dom season. So I would actually quite like this. Bit rough and up for suggestions, but here's a basic mock-up for what it could look like: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287501980207677450/1166363302193025175/suggestions_edit.png[/img]
Hmmmm. Y'know, it could be considered a bit nitpicky yeah, and scry is right there, but you really do sometimes only have a split second to make your choice on the AH - especially when you're in the middle of dom season.
So I would actually quite like this. Bit rough and up for suggestions, but here's a basic mock-up for what it could look like:
suggestions_edit.png
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Sure, it could be helpful.
I think Recallback's mock-up is the most streamlined to have the age selectable in the preview as a dropdown menu.
Sure, it could be helpful.
I think Recallback's mock-up is the most streamlined to have the age selectable in the preview as a dropdown menu.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I have no objection if it's something as unobtrustive as Recallback's mock up. In fact, it could go on all AH dragons, young or old, just in case someone wants to see if the dragon in question would look good with a scroll of eternal youth. (I think that might? make it easier to code too as it wouldn't need a toggle based on dragons' ages; it'd be one size fits all.)
I have no objection if it's something as unobtrustive as Recallback's mock up. In fact, it could go on all AH dragons, young or old, just in case someone wants to see if the dragon in question would look good with a scroll of eternal youth. (I think that might? make it easier to code too as it wouldn't need a toggle based on dragons' ages; it'd be one size fits all.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support. Anything that streamlines site functionality is a win in my books!

That mockup looks like a fantastic solution!

(Cannot believe how productive this community is. My thought process usually stops at ''wow, i hate this'' lol)
Support. Anything that streamlines site functionality is a win in my books!

That mockup looks like a fantastic solution!

(Cannot believe how productive this community is. My thought process usually stops at ''wow, i hate this'' lol)
@Recallback
It looks great!!
My only issue is click time; maybe it would be good to have an account setting for presets! (and maybe start preset for adult)

@Recallback
It looks great!!
My only issue is click time; maybe it would be good to have an account setting for presets! (and maybe start preset for adult)

To be honest, I see no reason not. So long as the adult form only comes up when clicked rather than showing in place of the hatchling art, this could actually be quite handy. While for me I normally don't have an issue getting to scrying workshop in time, I know on slower computers and mobile it's incredibly annoying to do, so this definitely will be most helpful when deciding on dragons listed as fodder.

(Though I'll also add that if you bought a dragon at fodder price and come to regret it, you'll normally be quite successful in reselling them for the same amount once they've grown up.)
To be honest, I see no reason not. So long as the adult form only comes up when clicked rather than showing in place of the hatchling art, this could actually be quite handy. While for me I normally don't have an issue getting to scrying workshop in time, I know on slower computers and mobile it's incredibly annoying to do, so this definitely will be most helpful when deciding on dragons listed as fodder.

(Though I'll also add that if you bought a dragon at fodder price and come to regret it, you'll normally be quite successful in reselling them for the same amount once they've grown up.)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Support. The mock-up is ideal, unobtrusive, and eliminates the time/extra clicks/tabs of scrying the adult form. For me personally, that is the most time consuming part of the AH.
Support. The mock-up is ideal, unobtrusive, and eliminates the time/extra clicks/tabs of scrying the adult form. For me personally, that is the most time consuming part of the AH.

Det Ellueccid,
Vikir rhynne ryu saar?
Erit retetne baj Naud'm Fuji

Elismist, with an S.
Please do not ping the wrong user!
1 2