Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Tilli's Portraits [FR/USD] [2/3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello @Tilli! If still taking requests for FRC? Character image/link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75616118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=75616118&skin=23312&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Art type: Sketchy bust with simple background (that dragon sketch on the first page is so awesome!) Payment type: G Additional info: For Taibhse, would it be possible to do the following (can pay extra but if not possible, totally understand) 1) include the gold details from the skin (tipped antlers and some along face/neck) but not the wraps/talismans? 2) include some gold tipped black feathers (featured along the wing joint) around his ears? [skin=23312] Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!
Hello @Tilli! If still taking requests for FRC?
Character image/link:
dragon?did=75616118&skin=23312&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Art type: Sketchy bust with simple background (that dragon sketch on the first page is so awesome!)
Payment type: G
Additional info: For Taibhse, would it be possible to do the following (can pay extra but if not possible, totally understand)
1) include the gold details from the skin (tipped antlers and some along face/neck) but not the wraps/talismans?
2) include some gold tipped black feathers (featured along the wing joint) around his ears?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!
@DobhranLiath of course! I'll add you to the list! Tysm for considering me [emoji=coatl winking size=1]. And that doesnt seem too complicated, I can do that no extra fee! Very pretty dragon!!
@DobhranLiath of course! I'll add you to the list! Tysm for considering me .

And that doesnt seem too complicated, I can do that no extra fee! Very pretty dragon!!
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
[emoji=red star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=gold star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@Tilli
Character image/link: Peridot
Art type: sketchy
Payment type: treasure
Additional info: n/a
@Tilli
Character image/link: Peridot
Art type: sketchy
Payment type: treasure
Additional info: n/a
BkLX97a.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngrix3ppo.png
ZwbGqUa.pngll0CfnD.png
@AwkwardTrash added you to the queue, I'll PM you with the rough sketch when its ready!
@AwkwardTrash added you to the queue, I'll PM you with the rough sketch when its ready!
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Your artstyle is so pretty! Can I be added to your pinglist please?
Your artstyle is so pretty! Can I be added to your pinglist please?
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@Casper117 Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot <3 I've added you to the pinglist!
@Casper117 Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot <3 I've added you to the pinglist!
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@tilli I recognize one of your banner characters as a Tokota, would you be interested in doing a hunting image for a different ARPG group?

I really love your Simple style but I think for budget reasons I'll have to order Sketchy xD could you give me an estimate if it's something you'd do?

I'm not sure if I should order a semi-complex or complex background. Here is the BG info for this group: a bg with at least 3 different elements, where each element is at least slightly rendered and there is more than one of each. Characters 75-100% visible, at least 300p nose to rump, image at least 400p square.

I'll edit in the form shortly so you can make an informed estimate. :3

Edit:

@Tilli
Character image/link: Character refs: Adrian 610 / Prey ref: link / Size comparison / Background examples: Ref #1 | Ref #2 | Ref #3 | Ref #4 |Art type: (sketchy) (fullbody)
Payment type: (G)
Additional info: Kirlisle Glittereef is a fantastical island resembling a canyon, sunken deep below sea level, with the water from the surrounding sea flowing over the cliffs lining its edges and creating massive rainbow-colored waterfalls. True to its name, a large part of the island consists of what seems to be a coral reef, with gigantic fish swimming in the air around it. If you look closely at the tall trees dotting Kirlisle Glittereef, you may notice something moving among their cloud-topped canopies. The gallivanting nebula seems to be a sentient cloud capable of taking on the shape of any animal, though its most common form is that of a variety of Kirlisle wildlife. The nebulae are benign most of the time but quickly turn aggressive if one gets too close to the tree they inhabit. Any physical attacks go right through this creature's body, leaving magic as the only option for hunting it.

@tilli I recognize one of your banner characters as a Tokota, would you be interested in doing a hunting image for a different ARPG group?

I really love your Simple style but I think for budget reasons I'll have to order Sketchy xD could you give me an estimate if it's something you'd do?

I'm not sure if I should order a semi-complex or complex background. Here is the BG info for this group: a bg with at least 3 different elements, where each element is at least slightly rendered and there is more than one of each. Characters 75-100% visible, at least 300p nose to rump, image at least 400p square.

I'll edit in the form shortly so you can make an informed estimate. :3

Edit:

@Tilli
Character image/link: Character refs: Adrian 610 / Prey ref: link / Size comparison / Background examples: Ref #1 | Ref #2 | Ref #3 | Ref #4 |Art type: (sketchy) (fullbody)
Payment type: (G)
Additional info: Kirlisle Glittereef is a fantastical island resembling a canyon, sunken deep below sea level, with the water from the surrounding sea flowing over the cliffs lining its edges and creating massive rainbow-colored waterfalls. True to its name, a large part of the island consists of what seems to be a coral reef, with gigantic fish swimming in the air around it. If you look closely at the tall trees dotting Kirlisle Glittereef, you may notice something moving among their cloud-topped canopies. The gallivanting nebula seems to be a sentient cloud capable of taking on the shape of any animal, though its most common form is that of a variety of Kirlisle wildlife. The nebulae are benign most of the time but quickly turn aggressive if one gets too close to the tree they inhabit. Any physical attacks go right through this creature's body, leaving magic as the only option for hunting it.

vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9