Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Tilli's Portraits [FR/USD] [2/3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@icehorsestar (Forgot to ping you the first time, oops) Sorry for the late reply! All I have on hand is this example: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1017538598045753424/1164758213611225138/thot_lineless.png[/img]
@icehorsestar (Forgot to ping you the first time, oops) Sorry for the late reply! All I have on hand is this example:

thot_lineless.png
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@Hocotate Sure thing, I've very excited to get to work with her! I'll sketch up a few ideas for backgrounds and PM them to you, you can wait on payment until we finalize the idea [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Just for reference, with the semicomplex background it'll be +200g, and with a complex bg it'll be +500g!
@Hocotate Sure thing, I've very excited to get to work with her! I'll sketch up a few ideas for backgrounds and PM them to you, you can wait on payment until we finalize the idea

Just for reference, with the semicomplex background it'll be +200g, and with a complex bg it'll be +500g!
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@icehorsestar Take your time :) I would charge 2.2kg for a simple fullbody with no/simple background.
@icehorsestar Take your time :) I would charge 2.2kg for a simple fullbody with no/simple background.
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@Tilli
Character image/link: it's of this dragon, but could you use this image as the reference? her new skin hasn't come through quite yet >:3
Art type: sketchy fullbody (transparent background)
Payment type: gems!
Additional info: would it be okay if i were to send payment through PM instead of crossroads? i don't want to accidentally spend it lol. no worries if not!
@Tilli
Character image/link: it's of this dragon, but could you use this image as the reference? her new skin hasn't come through quite yet >:3
Art type: sketchy fullbody (transparent background)
Payment type: gems!
Additional info: would it be okay if i were to send payment through PM instead of crossroads? i don't want to accidentally spend it lol. no worries if not!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote absolutely I can do that; and payment through pm is fine! I'll send a rough sketch through PM. It would be 1kg [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@creosote absolutely I can do that; and payment through pm is fine! I'll send a rough sketch through PM. It would be 1kg
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@Tilli awesome; sounds great! lemme know how much it comes to and i'll send the gems over :D
@Tilli awesome; sounds great! lemme know how much it comes to and i'll send the gems over :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Tilli
Character image/link: https://toyhou.se/24051202.softstep
Art type: Simple portrait
Payment type: Gems
Additional info: I'd love if you could include some of his flowers if possible ! They're saffron flowers
@Tilli
Character image/link: https://toyhou.se/24051202.softstep
Art type: Simple portrait
Payment type: Gems
Additional info: I'd love if you could include some of his flowers if possible ! They're saffron flowers
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@creosote oops, knew I was forgetting something! It's gonna be 1kg. @Lilacskye it looks like the character section is empty/broken; if you would edit your post or reply with a link that would be fantastic [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@creosote oops, knew I was forgetting something! It's gonna be 1kg.

@Lilacskye it looks like the character section is empty/broken; if you would edit your post or reply with a link that would be fantastic
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@Tilli omg sorry about that, just fixed it !
@Tilli omg sorry about that, just fixed it !
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Lilacskye no worries! I've added you to the queue, I'll PM you a rough sketch when it's ready [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]. I can add the flowers no problem.
@Lilacskye no worries! I've added you to the queue, I'll PM you a rough sketch when it's ready . I can add the flowers no problem.
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9