Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Tilli's Portraits [FR/USD] [2/3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@Tilli Character image/link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50523912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50224081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502241/50224081_350.png[/img][/url] Art type: Simple Fullbody Payment type: Treasure, Additional info: If possible, I'd like them to be curled up together on a cliff, looking out over a sunset I'm not sure if that falls under what you offer for FRC, so let me know if it doesn't
@Tilli
Character image/link:
50523912_350.png
50224081_350.png
Art type: Simple Fullbody
Payment type: Treasure,
Additional info: If possible, I'd like them to be curled up together on a cliff, looking out over a sunset

I'm not sure if that falls under what you offer for FRC, so let me know if it doesn't
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow Yep, that'll fall under FRC. I really just don't do my painterly style for FRC (in general). And I can do that no problem! It's a really cute idea

As I quoted you on the thread, that'll be 5mt :) I'll PM you the WIP once I get started on it!
@AspenCrow Yep, that'll fall under FRC. I really just don't do my painterly style for FRC (in general). And I can do that no problem! It's a really cute idea

As I quoted you on the thread, that'll be 5mt :) I'll PM you the WIP once I get started on it!
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Character image/link: X X
Art type: Sketchy Full Body
Payment type: Gems
Additional info:
  • He is a chill dude who slacks off when it comes to his demon duties. He basically ignores the underworld, chills out in the wilderness, and tends a flower garden. (He can talk to flowers lol, feel free to draw him with some if you want to!)
  • Wings optional, you are free to add them if you want!
  • Extra spikes (as seen in the winged reference) appear if he is being defensive. They are optional as well!
  • He does not have a nose and smells with his tongue :) Though since I assume you'll be drawing him with his mask, that won't matter much!
Character image/link: X X
Art type: Sketchy Full Body
Payment type: Gems
Additional info:
  • He is a chill dude who slacks off when it comes to his demon duties. He basically ignores the underworld, chills out in the wilderness, and tends a flower garden. (He can talk to flowers lol, feel free to draw him with some if you want to!)
  • Wings optional, you are free to add them if you want!
  • Extra spikes (as seen in the winged reference) appear if he is being defensive. They are optional as well!
  • He does not have a nose and smells with his tongue :) Though since I assume you'll be drawing him with his mask, that won't matter much!
@Bamboli Okay! Would you want a full background on the piece, or just implied ground shapes? You mentioned flowers, so I wanted to double check what you wanted

With a background, it would be 1500g, without it would be 1000g.

Thank you <3
@Bamboli Okay! Would you want a full background on the piece, or just implied ground shapes? You mentioned flowers, so I wanted to double check what you wanted

With a background, it would be 1500g, without it would be 1000g.

Thank you <3
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

A full background would be neat! Sure yeah, maybe like a forest or jungle? I'll send CR!
A full background would be neat! Sure yeah, maybe like a forest or jungle? I'll send CR!
[emoji=blue star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@Tilli Oh my god your art is awesome

Could I get a quote on a sketchy fullbody of this character
in this outfit leaning on a balcony railing in front of sliding glass doors through which you can see one of those minimalistic rich people living rooms (he just (violently) inherited a company and is excited about the future).
[payment in eggs and treasure]
@Tilli Oh my god your art is awesome

Could I get a quote on a sketchy fullbody of this character
in this outfit leaning on a balcony railing in front of sliding glass doors through which you can see one of those minimalistic rich people living rooms (he just (violently) inherited a company and is excited about the future).
[payment in eggs and treasure]
@DeusExAltum A sketchy fullbody with a complex background would be 1500g, I value eggs at ~230g each. If you have some images of exatly the vibes of the apartments you're looking for that would be great! I have an idea, I just want to make sure we're on the same page [emoji=coatl laughing size=1].
@DeusExAltum A sketchy fullbody with a complex background would be 1500g, I value eggs at ~230g each.

If you have some images of exatly the vibes of the apartments you're looking for that would be great! I have an idea, I just want to make sure we're on the same page .
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9