Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Walfe's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@IAmV thats alright, it happens!
@IAmV thats alright, it happens!
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
Hello! its been... a while lmao, But I'm back with slots open! I'll be updating examples as soon as I'm able but for now this is the official bump that everything is open :D
Hello! its been... a while lmao, But I'm back with slots open! I'll be updating examples as soon as I'm able but for now this is the official bump that everything is open :D
bump with updated examples and bringing out the pingslist! (for those pinged if you want to opt out let me know :)
@PhoenixMiko
@Behlair
@mercurialwings
@lightningpelt
@Ranohara
@PinesAwait
@BirdBrained
bump with updated examples and bringing out the pingslist! (for those pinged if you want to opt out let me know :)
@PhoenixMiko
@Behlair
@mercurialwings
@lightningpelt
@Ranohara
@PinesAwait
@BirdBrained
@walfe - I'd love a slot for a colored sketch halfbody if possible- give me just a few minutes to get my references together and I'll edit this bad boy, I just don't want to lose the slot!
@walfe - I'd love a slot for a colored sketch halfbody if possible- give me just a few minutes to get my references together and I'll edit this bad boy, I just don't want to lose the slot!
@walfe -
Art type: colored sketch halfbody
Reference: https://toyhou.se/773186.sahriya-suru-caldwell#65752465
Additional info: she's a plant witch! She imbues plants with magical properties to aid those who take good care of them. She is kind and caring and runs a shop where she sells said plants. She's also pretty active and loves going for long walks and can pack a punch if need be! There's more info on her toyhouse, but that's a basic rundown c:
@walfe -
Art type: colored sketch halfbody
Reference: https://toyhou.se/773186.sahriya-suru-caldwell#65752465
Additional info: she's a plant witch! She imbues plants with magical properties to aid those who take good care of them. She is kind and caring and runs a shop where she sells said plants. She's also pretty active and loves going for long walks and can pack a punch if need be! There's more info on her toyhouse, but that's a basic rundown c:
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27