Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Walfe's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@SecretiveWolfe i'll set up a CR for the full amount! feel free to accept now or when you've finished - whichever you prefer!
@SecretiveWolfe i'll set up a CR for the full amount! feel free to accept now or when you've finished - whichever you prefer!
ieftwO2.png
@problematic alrighty that works! i'll send you some regular updates on it to ensure its to your satisfaction!
@problematic alrighty that works! i'll send you some regular updates on it to ensure its to your satisfaction!
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
@SecretiveWolfe: Could I be added to your ping list please? I would nab that last slot, but I haven't figured out whether to have one of my OCs or a dragon done. XD
@SecretiveWolfe: Could I be added to your ping list please? I would nab that last slot, but I haven't figured out whether to have one of my OCs or a dragon done. XD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings will do!
@mercurialwings will do!
bump!
bump!
@SecretiveWolfe Your art is absolutely gorgeous! *A* I'm a little cash-poor rn, but could you put me on the pinglist for future openings? ;w;
@SecretiveWolfe Your art is absolutely gorgeous! *A* I'm a little cash-poor rn, but could you put me on the pinglist for future openings? ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt of course!
@lightningpelt of course!
bump!
bump!
update! closing the shop for college finals but i will re-open on the 16th of December! just ask to be added to the pings list and i'll ping you when i re-open!
update! closing the shop for college finals but i will re-open on the 16th of December! just ask to be added to the pings list and i'll ping you when i re-open!
@PhoenixMiko
@QuickSilvr
@mercurialwings
@lightningpelt

Opening back up! there's one slot left!
(a bit happened so i was delayed to open T-T)
@PhoenixMiko
@QuickSilvr
@mercurialwings
@lightningpelt

Opening back up! there's one slot left!
(a bit happened so i was delayed to open T-T)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27