Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Walfe's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Walfe Oh hey I'm on your pinglist but I switched usernames a while back and couldn't exactly find every pinglist I was on. My old name was Quicksilvr! Glad to have found your shop again, it's still amazing.

Are you only taking USD commissions right now or would you do Gems as well?
@Walfe Oh hey I'm on your pinglist but I switched usernames a while back and couldn't exactly find every pinglist I was on. My old name was Quicksilvr! Glad to have found your shop again, it's still amazing.

Are you only taking USD commissions right now or would you do Gems as well?
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Behlair Only USD right now to combat quarantine financial dips lol, but I can update your name on pingslist and let you know when i open back up for gems if that's preferable?
@Behlair Only USD right now to combat quarantine financial dips lol, but I can update your name on pingslist and let you know when i open back up for gems if that's preferable?
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
@Walfe I absolutely ADORE your art style, what are your rates for drawing two characters in the same piece (if that's something you do)? It would probably be a halfbody/headshot sort of deal.

I can do USD but I also have some of your wishlist items, including sprites - I don't play FR much at all anymore so I would be thrilled to be able to use items for some of the payment. NBD if not!
@Walfe I absolutely ADORE your art style, what are your rates for drawing two characters in the same piece (if that's something you do)? It would probably be a halfbody/headshot sort of deal.

I can do USD but I also have some of your wishlist items, including sprites - I don't play FR much at all anymore so I would be thrilled to be able to use items for some of the payment. NBD if not!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir I typically would request half the price for a second character, however if you would like to do a half body and a headshot, then I would say that it would be full price for the half body and then half the price of the headshot price if that makes sense ^^ and I would love to take items as part of payment! I accept them at LAH prices :)
@ZenithNadir I typically would request half the price for a second character, however if you would like to do a half body and a headshot, then I would say that it would be full price for the half body and then half the price of the headshot price if that makes sense ^^ and I would love to take items as part of payment! I accept them at LAH prices :)
@Walfe Awesome! I'll need a little bit to get the notes together, but both characters will either be halfbody or bust, I just haven't decided which I want. What is your USD to gem conversion?
@Walfe Awesome! I'll need a little bit to get the notes together, but both characters will either be halfbody or bust, I just haven't decided which I want. What is your USD to gem conversion?
Do you take gems? If so what're those prices?
Do you take gems? If so what're those prices?
@ZenithNadir
I just go by the simple $1:100gems ratio if that helps with item conversion!

@Lambkin
currently I am only taking USD and wishlist items (items are based on gem prices in AH) but I can add you to the pings list if you would like me to let you know when i open back up for gems!
@ZenithNadir
I just go by the simple $1:100gems ratio if that helps with item conversion!

@Lambkin
currently I am only taking USD and wishlist items (items are based on gem prices in AH) but I can add you to the pings list if you would like me to let you know when i open back up for gems!
@Walfe Here are the items I have that are on your wishlist with their AH gem values converted to USD. I believe that two characters in a fully rendered halfbody would cost $120 total, is that correct?

Would you prefer to do some USD or would you take all items? I can go either way. For items, the Ice Sprite, one of the other two sprites, and then however many eggs it takes to get there would be doable for me. I could also do a sprite, a few eggs, and pay the difference in USD.

Ice Sprite: 5400 gems ($54)
Wind Sprite: 6200 gems ($62)
Earth Sprite: 6300 gems ($63)
Unhatched Shadow/Plague x2/Water/Light Egg: 285-295 gems ($3)
@Walfe Here are the items I have that are on your wishlist with their AH gem values converted to USD. I believe that two characters in a fully rendered halfbody would cost $120 total, is that correct?

Would you prefer to do some USD or would you take all items? I can go either way. For items, the Ice Sprite, one of the other two sprites, and then however many eggs it takes to get there would be doable for me. I could also do a sprite, a few eggs, and pay the difference in USD.

Ice Sprite: 5400 gems ($54)
Wind Sprite: 6200 gems ($62)
Earth Sprite: 6300 gems ($63)
Unhatched Shadow/Plague x2/Water/Light Egg: 285-295 gems ($3)
@ZenithNadir if possible would you be ok with me taking the ice sprite and a couple of eggs with the rest in USD? (Mainly because I'm more in need of income lol but if not thats fine as well)
@ZenithNadir if possible would you be ok with me taking the ice sprite and a couple of eggs with the rest in USD? (Mainly because I'm more in need of income lol but if not thats fine as well)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27