Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Walfe's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Walfe Yeah that's totally fine! I'm playing D&D right now but I can get back to you soon about the specifics. How much will I owe you in USD when all is said and done?
@Walfe Yeah that's totally fine! I'm playing D&D right now but I can get back to you soon about the specifics. How much will I owe you in USD when all is said and done?
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir if its alright with you, we can do the light sprite with 2 eggs to make it a clean $60?
@ZenithNadir if its alright with you, we can do the light sprite with 2 eggs to make it a clean $60?
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
@Walfe Ice Sprite and two eggs sounds good to me! How would you like to split up the partial payment?
@Walfe Ice Sprite and two eggs sounds good to me! How would you like to split up the partial payment?
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir if you would like, you could send me your paypal email via a dm and we could set that up, and its up to you how you would like to split the partial payment. whatever is more convenient for you. ^^ also any references and key things of note for this commission could also be sent via dm as well.
@ZenithNadir if you would like, you could send me your paypal email via a dm and we could set that up, and its up to you how you would like to split the partial payment. whatever is more convenient for you. ^^ also any references and key things of note for this commission could also be sent via dm as well.
@IAmV
That I can do! Did you want to do a Headshot, waist-up, or fullbody? and did you have any preference on posing?

(Also I'm not sure if you meant to have 2 links under the reference category but if so one of those links might be broken ^^)
@IAmV
That I can do! Did you want to do a Headshot, waist-up, or fullbody? and did you have any preference on posing?

(Also I'm not sure if you meant to have 2 links under the reference category but if so one of those links might be broken ^^)
@IAmV I can definitely draw them! were you wanting them in the red outfit that Vash is wearing linked above?
@IAmV I can definitely draw them! were you wanting them in the red outfit that Vash is wearing linked above?
@IAmV Yep I can do that! apologies for the misunderstanding.
for 2 characters fullbody with flat colors it would be $60 USD would that be ok with you? and did you have any preference on what their poses/interaction might be?
@IAmV Yep I can do that! apologies for the misunderstanding.
for 2 characters fullbody with flat colors it would be $60 USD would that be ok with you? and did you have any preference on what their poses/interaction might be?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27