Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed, thank you!]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Make that 1 lair and 2 hib den open
Make that 1 lair and 2 hib den open
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@dreamclaws @Arwen @plagues @competitor @omiki sorry I was absent yesterday; I'm ready to return fodder! will be checking FR periodically until around 19:00 FRT today
@dreamclaws @Arwen @plagues @competitor @omiki sorry I was absent yesterday; I'm ready to return fodder! will be checking FR periodically until around 19:00 FRT today
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
@SatyrGatyr I'm currently online and will be around for about 2 hours!
@SatyrGatyr I'm currently online and will be around for about 2 hours!
i've arrived at my late class so im back :3 ough
i've arrived at my late class so im back :3 ough
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
@SatyrGatyr i am online now and can accept my dragons back! thank you!
@SatyrGatyr i am online now and can accept my dragons back! thank you!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Plushieee

I am ready for my boarders to go home
(or to their new "home" - in the case of those I purchased as merch).

I am also once those have been cleared - willing and able to offer
Water some Lair & den slots for Hatchling care during this Water v Ice Dom.

Thanking all.
@Plushieee

I am ready for my boarders to go home
(or to their new "home" - in the case of those I purchased as merch).

I am also once those have been cleared - willing and able to offer
Water some Lair & den slots for Hatchling care during this Water v Ice Dom.

Thanking all.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@SatyrGatyr

Seems like I missed you today, but I'll be back tomorrow around 10AM FRT until rollover & can catch any dragons returned my way then!
@SatyrGatyr

Seems like I missed you today, but I'll be back tomorrow around 10AM FRT until rollover & can catch any dragons returned my way then!
@LilyDragonQueen I have space for my 48 boarded from you! Send them over whenever you are ready!
@LilyDragonQueen I have space for my 48 boarded from you! Send them over whenever you are ready!
ZAxNr9o.png
@SatyrGatyr wasnt online much yesterday, you can just send the dragons whenever and i'll snatch them when im online
@SatyrGatyr wasnt online much yesterday, you can just send the dragons whenever and i'll snatch them when im online
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@urbancountry26

Hello, I hope you're well! I hope this ping isn't a disturbance or anything, but I would appreciate it if you could return my fodder sometime soon? I left 12 dragons with you, each with my name and their return date in their bio. Again, I hope that this isn't a bother!
@urbancountry26

Hello, I hope you're well! I hope this ping isn't a disturbance or anything, but I would appreciate it if you could return my fodder sometime soon? I left 12 dragons with you, each with my name and their return date in their bio. Again, I hope that this isn't a bother!
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51