Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed, thank you!]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@PlatinumDream
I had some thanksgiving delays but I'm online now if you're available to accept dragons!
@PlatinumDream
I had some thanksgiving delays but I'm online now if you're available to accept dragons!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Happy Thanksgiving! I can take em now ^-^
@Lexreon Happy Thanksgiving! I can take em now ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]@PlatinumDream Thank you! Approximately a billion fodder being sent your way [emoji=spider size=1] [/size][/color][/font]
@PlatinumDream
Thank you! Approximately a billion fodder being sent your way
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@BeeWhisperer
feel free to send 'em over o7
@BeeWhisperer
feel free to send 'em over o7
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@/mysteriously, @/brit, @/PlatinumDream, @/Aristata and @/inkwardlychaotic have been received their fodder and @omiki has been sent their fodder. (no rush though because I saw you said you won't be available until 5h before rollover!)

@dreamclaws
Once @/omiki's fodder has been cleared out, then I will be able to send your fodder your way! You're the last one I have to send fodder to so I don't mind if I need to hold onto them/it being a bit slow.

That being said, I'll be available for the rest of tonight plus around 2h after rollover.
@/mysteriously, @/brit, @/PlatinumDream, @/Aristata and @/inkwardlychaotic have been received their fodder and @omiki has been sent their fodder. (no rush though because I saw you said you won't be available until 5h before rollover!)

@dreamclaws
Once @/omiki's fodder has been cleared out, then I will be able to send your fodder your way! You're the last one I have to send fodder to so I don't mind if I need to hold onto them/it being a bit slow.

That being said, I'll be available for the rest of tonight plus around 2h after rollover.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Sounds good! I'll probs turn in around 9 PM FRT but can get any dragons tomorrow.
@Lexreon Sounds good! I'll probs turn in around 9 PM FRT but can get any dragons tomorrow.
Na5WGHa.png
@snekatiefr - omg, I forgot they were permas ^^;
I would like you to hold onto them til Saturday, thank you!
@snekatiefr - omg, I forgot they were permas ^^;
I would like you to hold onto them til Saturday, thank you!
IF HubOOF Hub
@sleepykitty hihi I've sent the last batch of your fodder back! Good luck in the battle!
@sleepykitty hihi I've sent the last batch of your fodder back! Good luck in the battle!
WRcl6DV.pngTSXmNh4.pngJdoVOhG.png
@BeeWhisperer So sorry to respond so late! I've had a number of life things come up today, but I should hopefully be around until rollover or so now that they've resolved. If that time frame works, awesome, if not, feel free to ping or PM at your convenience and I would be happy to coordinate. Thanks for boarding for Water!
@BeeWhisperer So sorry to respond so late! I've had a number of life things come up today, but I should hopefully be around until rollover or so now that they've resolved. If that time frame works, awesome, if not, feel free to ping or PM at your convenience and I would be happy to coordinate. Thanks for boarding for Water!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@RuthlessCata Hey! I am heading to bed for the night

I can grab dragons tomorrow 4:00-6:00 FR, 11:00-12:00 FR, or after 16:00 FR (potentially later if work is crazy) No rush! I just don’t want you getting stuck with them all sitting in your lair if I wont be awake
@RuthlessCata Hey! I am heading to bed for the night

I can grab dragons tomorrow 4:00-6:00 FR, 11:00-12:00 FR, or after 16:00 FR (potentially later if work is crazy) No rush! I just don’t want you getting stuck with them all sitting in your lair if I wont be awake
HnHWvPl.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51