Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (APPLICATIONS OPEN)
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 142 143
(not mad dw)

i think i keep getting incorrectly pinged as a participant when I did not sign up for this round as a participant or a spectator!
(not mad dw)

i think i keep getting incorrectly pinged as a participant when I did not sign up for this round as a participant or a spectator!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She | Demigirl
. > Minor
. > Fixations: FNAF + Music (Ask me about music...please...)
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
Acquiring a camping bag and making friends with zero confrontation, good work Sun *head pats*

Ngl I think he might have thought that they were just going on an adventure, I mean what else is he gonna use the camping supplies for
Acquiring a camping bag and making friends with zero confrontation, good work Sun *head pats*

Ngl I think he might have thought that they were just going on an adventure, I mean what else is he gonna use the camping supplies for
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@lunaeic I'm so sorry, I've made so many mistakes this round. Very tired. I've been pinging the wrong list (of course). I've went ahead and fixed it, thank you very much for letting me know <3
@lunaeic I'm so sorry, I've made so many mistakes this round. Very tired. I've been pinging the wrong list (of course). I've went ahead and fixed it, thank you very much for letting me know <3
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
poor sycamore ;-;
poor sycamore ;-;

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
@Panther202 you're all good, dw!
@Panther202 you're all good, dw!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She | Demigirl
. > Minor
. > Fixations: FNAF + Music (Ask me about music...please...)
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
Lore accurate Chronos (would drop dead within the first day)
Lore accurate Chronos (would drop dead within the first day)
whgj.png
Sigh, I guess I can comfort myself that Didir got themselves killed trying to be clever, right?
Sigh, I guess I can comfort myself that Didir got themselves killed trying to be clever, right?
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night One[/font][/size] [b]Jasper[/b], [b]Skeleton [/b], and [b]Arzi [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Bluemist [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Nadya [/b]sets an explosive off, killing [b]Lemonade[/b], [b]Struck[/b], [b]Alabaster [/b]and [b]Sun[/b]. [b]Dragonfruit [/b]screams for help. [b]Helankarla [/b]tries to treat her infection. [b]Helius [/b]fends [b]Platinum[/b], [b]Aleron[/b], and [b]Rudolph [/b]away from his fire. [b]Val [/b]receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. [b]Malorne [/b]tends to [b]Breakfast's [/b]wounds. [b]Samson [/b]convinces [b]Xyla [/b]to snuggle with him. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Two[/font][/size] [b]Malorne [/b]camouflauges himself in the bushes. [b]Jasper [/b]makes a slingshot. [b]Dragonfruit [/b]goes hunting. [b]Skeleton [/b]constructs a shack. [b]Aleron [/b]searches for firewood. [b]Helankarla [/b]discovers a river. [b]Breakfast [/b]tries to spear fish with a trident. [b]Arzi [/b]receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor. [b]Samson [/b]tries to spear fish with a trident. [b]Nadya [/b]discovers a cave. [b]Helius[/b] receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor. [b]Bluemist [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Xyla [/b]questions her sanity. [b]Val [/b]convinces [b]Rudolph [/b]to not kill him, only to kill him instead. [b]Platinum[/b] makes a wooden spear. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/QxQHFfsYo5T2Dh1DyjGpPw/images/full_007-im-e13566dc-64b5-405c-a2d1-07268a91c6fa.jpg[/img] [b][i]@Magowor I know it says Magowor, pretend like it doesn't [emoji=skull size=1][/i][/b] ----- [size=2]@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys [/center]
Night One

Jasper, Skeleton , and Arzi sleep in shifts.

Bluemist receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Nadya sets an explosive off, killing Lemonade, Struck, Alabaster and Sun.

Dragonfruit screams for help.

Helankarla tries to treat her infection.

Helius fends Platinum, Aleron, and Rudolph away from his fire.

Val receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Malorne tends to Breakfast's wounds.

Samson convinces Xyla to snuggle with him.

Day Two

Malorne camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Jasper makes a slingshot.

Dragonfruit goes hunting.

Skeleton constructs a shack.

Aleron searches for firewood.

Helankarla discovers a river.

Breakfast tries to spear fish with a trident.

Arzi receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Samson tries to spear fish with a trident.

Nadya discovers a cave.

Helius receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Bluemist receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Xyla questions her sanity.

Val convinces Rudolph to not kill him, only to kill him instead.

Platinum makes a wooden spear.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-e13566dc-64b5-405c-a2d1-07268a91c6fa.jpg
@Magowor I know it says Magowor, pretend like it doesn't
@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Arzi is still alive. Proud of her
Arzi is still alive. Proud of her
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

Ooh, bits of metal flying everywhere. Rest in pieces Sun

And no worries Panther, again, easy mistake. And it's actually kind of funny
Ooh, bits of metal flying everywhere. Rest in pieces Sun

And no worries Panther, again, easy mistake. And it's actually kind of funny
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 142 143