Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (PINGLIST OPEN)
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 147 148
Welcome back!
It's nice to see you again. And take your time, if you still need breaks, you still need breaks, and that's okay!
Welcome back!
It's nice to see you again. And take your time, if you still need breaks, you still need breaks, and that's okay!
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

This is my first time, and I'm excited to try it out! But like everyone said, please take breaks, take care of yourself, I know that the grief of losing someone can ebb and flow and take you by surprise sometimes.
This is my first time, and I'm excited to try it out! But like everyone said, please take breaks, take care of yourself, I know that the grief of losing someone can ebb and flow and take you by surprise sometimes.
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
Agree, at least you skipped the first 3 stages of grief, take as much time you need to reach acceptance.
Agree, at least you skipped the first 3 stages of grief, take as much time you need to reach acceptance.
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Reaping[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/Gs5dhicVr_BX0LYflJ5rmg/images/full_007-im-020facc5-abd1-4134-be28-fd591f324116.jpg[/img] ----- [center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Voting[/font][/size] [size=5][b]Vote for who you think will win for a chance to win 5kt: Expired[/b][/size] ----- [size=2]@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys [/center]
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Surge team! Let's goo. Good luck everyone
Surge team! Let's goo. Good luck everyone
0-_Forum-_Dusk.png
Glad you’re doing well! And like everyone else is saying, we’ll totally understand if you still need to take breaks

Also, good luck with Sun, Samson, he’s a handful (and @Panther202, it looks like you put my username there instead. No worries, though! It’s an easy mistake)
Glad you’re doing well! And like everyone else is saying, we’ll totally understand if you still need to take breaks

Also, good luck with Sun, Samson, he’s a handful (and @Panther202, it looks like you put my username there instead. No worries, though! It’s an easy mistake)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor Ugh, sorry! I'll be sure to fix that ^^'
@Magowor Ugh, sorry! I'll be sure to fix that ^^'
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Bloodbath[/font][/size] [i]As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.[/i] Helankarla, Nadya, Arzi, Struck, Malorne, Bluemist, Xyla, Val, Didir, and Rudolph all run away from the Cornucopia. [b]Helius [/b]takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia. [b]Chronos[/b], [b]Platinum[/b], and [b]Yuumi [/b]get into a fight. [b]Platinum [/b]triumphantly kills them both. [b]Skeleton [/b]and [b]Dragonfruit [/b]fight for a bag. [b]Skeleton [/b]gives up and retreats. [b]Sun [/b]finds a backpack full of camping equipment. [b]Aleron [/b]and [b]Breakfast [/b]work together to drown [b]Sycamore[/b]. [b]Samson [/b]scares [b]Jasper [/b]away from the cornucopia. [b]Lemonade [/b]grabs a shovel. [b]Alabaster [/b]snatches a pair of sais. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day One[/font][/size] [b]Breakfast [/b]makes a wooden spear. [b]Helankarla [/b]thinks about home. [b]Dragonfruit [/b]scares [b]Arzi [/b]off. [b]Alabaster [/b]runs away from [b]Platinum[/b]. [b]Malorne[/b], [b]Sun[/b], [b]Samson[/b], and [b]Aleron [/b]hunt for other tributes. [b]Skeleton [/b]scares [b]Lemonade [/b]off. [b]Xyla [/b]practices her archery. [b]Didir[/b] accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it. [b]Jasper [/b]tends to [b]Helius's [/b]wounds. [b]Struck [/b]begs for [b]Val [/b]to kill her. He refuses, keeping [b]Struck [/b]alive. [b]Rudolph [/b]discovers a river. [b]Nadya [/b]constructs a shack. [b]Bluemist [/b]picks flowers. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/jL-GqTGVEBr3eKUqyFA23Q/images/full_007-im-261f13ca-c2ed-4d10-af43-9b6dbb937959.jpg[/img] ----- [size=2]@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys [/center]
The Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Helankarla, Nadya, Arzi, Struck, Malorne, Bluemist, Xyla, Val, Didir, and Rudolph all run away from the Cornucopia.

Helius takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Chronos, Platinum, and Yuumi get into a fight. Platinum triumphantly kills them both.

Skeleton and Dragonfruit fight for a bag. Skeleton gives up and retreats.

Sun finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Aleron and Breakfast work together to drown Sycamore.

Samson scares Jasper away from the cornucopia.

Lemonade grabs a shovel.

Alabaster snatches a pair of sais.

Day One

Breakfast makes a wooden spear.

Helankarla thinks about home.

Dragonfruit scares Arzi off.

Alabaster runs away from Platinum.

Malorne, Sun, Samson, and Aleron hunt for other tributes.

Skeleton scares Lemonade off.

Xyla practices her archery.

Didir accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Jasper tends to Helius's wounds.

Struck begs for Val to kill her. He refuses, keeping Struck alive.

Rudolph discovers a river.

Nadya constructs a shack.

Bluemist picks flowers.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-261f13ca-c2ed-4d10-af43-9b6dbb937959.jpg
@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Teaming up to drown someone, and hunting down other tributes!?!? My boy is still alive and much more ruthless than I thought!
Teaming up to drown someone, and hunting down other tributes!?!? My boy is still alive and much more ruthless than I thought!
Looking to trade Sandsurge's? Visit my Sandsurge Give/Get Forum!
now that's more accurate. a cat would not survive in a bloody brawl to the death between 23 other dragons
now that's more accurate. a cat would not survive in a bloody brawl to the death between 23 other dragons
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 147 148