Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (PINGLIST OPEN)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 147 148
Ouch! Rudolph shoulda thought that one through lol
Ouch! Rudolph shoulda thought that one through lol
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
@Magowor "Reyna's Hunger Games - The Ultimate Stakes: Your Dragon Died? SO WILL YOU"
@Magowor "Reyna's Hunger Games - The Ultimate Stakes: Your Dragon Died? SO WILL YOU"
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[img]https://media.tenor.com/D7D3_yjzQ3MAAAAC/wreck-it-ralph-wir.gif[/img] Guess I’m a ghost now, no costume required [emoji=skull size=1]
wreck-it-ralph-wir.gif

Guess I’m a ghost now, no costume required
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
If Skeleton dies, and I'm an enderman, does that make me a slenderman? :3 ae'o yomm ("oh ya")
If Skeleton dies, and I'm an enderman, does that make me a slenderman? :3 ae'o yomm ("oh ya")
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Two[/font][/size] [b]Nadya [/b]starts a fire. [b]Dragonfruit [/b]dies trying to escape the arena. [b]Helankarla[/b], [b]Malorne[/b], and [b]Skeleton [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Bluemist [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Platinum[/b] cooks her food before putting her fire out. [b]Breakfast [/b]begs for [b]Val [/b]to kill her. He refuses, keeping [b]Breakfast[/b] alive. [b]Aleron [/b]loses sight of where he is. [b]Jasper [/b]lets [b]Samson [/b]into his shelter. [b]Arzi [/b]passes out from exhaustion. [b]Xyla [/b]tries to treat her infection. [b]Helius [/b]tries to treat his infection. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Three[/font][/size] [b]Breakfast [/b]searches for a water source. [b]Xyla [/b]discovers a cave. [b]Helius[/b], [b]Aleron[/b], [b]Skeleton [/b], [b]Samson[/b], and [b]Helankarla [/b]hunt for other tributes. [b]Bluemist [/b]makes a wooden spear. [b]Val [/b]picks flowers. [b]Jasper [/b]searches for a water source. [b]Nadya [/b]sprains her ankle while running away from [b]Malorne[/b]. [b]Platinum [/b]scares [b]Arzi [/b]off. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/MOjrTWy3nOS4HLqunPLq9A/images/full_007-im-a81f1d9c-3e83-45b7-a1f7-5b448d7a6b11.jpg[/img] ----- [size=2]@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys [/center]
Night Two

Nadya starts a fire.

Dragonfruit dies trying to escape the arena.

Helankarla, Malorne, and Skeleton sleep in shifts.

Bluemist receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Platinum cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Breakfast begs for Val to kill her. He refuses, keeping Breakfast alive.

Aleron loses sight of where he is.

Jasper lets Samson into his shelter.

Arzi passes out from exhaustion.

Xyla tries to treat her infection.

Helius tries to treat his infection.

Day Three

Breakfast searches for a water source.

Xyla discovers a cave.

Helius, Aleron, Skeleton , Samson, and Helankarla hunt for other tributes.

Bluemist makes a wooden spear.

Val picks flowers.

Jasper searches for a water source.

Nadya sprains her ankle while running away from Malorne.

Platinum scares Arzi off.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-a81f1d9c-3e83-45b7-a1f7-5b448d7a6b11.jpg
@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Three[/font][/size] [b]Skeleton [/b]receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. [b]Arzi [/b]and [b]Breakfast [/b]tell stories about themselves to each other. [b]Xyla [/b]attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful. [b]Jasper[/b], [b]Nadya[/b], [b]Helius[/b], and [b]Platinum [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Malorne [/b]fends [b]Helankarla[/b], [b]Bluemist[/b], and [b]Val [/b]away from his fire. [b]Aleron [/b]goes to sleep. [b]Samson [/b]is awoken by nightmares. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Four[/font][/size] [b]Bluemist [/b]diverts [b]Xyla's [/b]attention and runs away. [b]Platinum[/b], [b]Val[/b], [b]Skeleton [/b], and [b]Breakfast [/b]hunt for other tributes. [b]Aleron [/b]receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. [b]Malorne[/b], [b]Nadya[/b], [b]Helius[/b], and [b]Jasper [/b]hunt for other tributes. [b]Samson [/b]questions his sanity. [b]Arzi [/b]and [b]Helankarla [/b]hunt for other tributes. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Arena Event[/font][/size] [i]A tsunami rolls into the the arena.[/i] [b]Helankarla [/b]survives. [b]Samson [/b]and [b]Arzi [/b]smash their heads together as the tsunami rolls in, leaving them both to drown. [b]Platinum [/b]fatally injures herself on debris. [b]Bluemist [/b]defeats [b]Val[/b], but throws him in the water to make sure he dies. [b]Skeleton [/b]defeats [b]Xyla[/b], but throws her in the water to make sure she dies. [b]Nadya [/b]survives. [b]Breakfast [/b]defeats [b]Jasper[/b], but throws him in the water to make sure he dies. [b]Helius [/b]defeats [b]Aleron[/b], but throws him in the water to make sure he dies. [b]Malorne [/b]fatally injures himself on debris. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/sRGG1SoRS7o2AaAf7R6lPQ/images/full_007-im-caf796b3-96fe-4c19-9636-34c4bd97e249.jpg[/img] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/WLyW0xuWue8qmeiQ8zM-Ew/images/full_007-im-2781f672-bfd5-4c42-b024-1001a6d0debb.jpg[/img] ----- [size=2]@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys [/center]
Night Three

Skeleton receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Arzi and Breakfast tell stories about themselves to each other.

Xyla attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Jasper, Nadya, Helius, and Platinum sleep in shifts.

Malorne fends Helankarla, Bluemist, and Val away from his fire.

Aleron goes to sleep.

Samson is awoken by nightmares.

Day Four

Bluemist diverts Xyla's attention and runs away.

Platinum, Val, Skeleton , and Breakfast hunt for other tributes.

Aleron receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Malorne, Nadya, Helius, and Jasper hunt for other tributes.

Samson questions his sanity.

Arzi and Helankarla hunt for other tributes.

Arena Event
A tsunami rolls into the the arena.

Helankarla survives.

Samson and Arzi smash their heads together as the tsunami rolls in, leaving them both to drown.

Platinum fatally injures herself on debris.

Bluemist defeats Val, but throws him in the water to make sure he dies.

Skeleton defeats Xyla, but throws her in the water to make sure she dies.

Nadya survives.

Breakfast defeats Jasper, but throws him in the water to make sure he dies.

Helius defeats Aleron, but throws him in the water to make sure he dies.

Malorne fatally injures himself on debris.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-caf796b3-96fe-4c19-9636-34c4bd97e249.jpg
full_007-im-2781f672-bfd5-4c42-b024-1001a6d0debb.jpg
@BroadwayBound @Magowor @lightiger @belated @Malev0lent @TwilightToxin @Closet @Gadriel @XxSoFaKixXd @GroceryStore @bumblebree14 @Storia @ninety9wyverns @Lumber @knightmage @Healoe @Falafela @AwkwardTrash @Endtroid187 @ForestFolk @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Casilica @TrueTerror

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey @Feys
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Dang....there go the District Two tributes. I'm sad to see my boy go, but good luck to all the tributes still in the game!
Dang....there go the District Two tributes. I'm sad to see my boy go, but good luck to all the tributes still in the game!
Looking to trade Sandsurge's? Visit my Sandsurge Give/Get Forum!
Arzi died a dumb death... that's my girl!!
Arzi died a dumb death... that's my girl!!
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

Malorne, my sweet sweet boy. You tried your best!

Good luck everyone! Malorne is rooting for you in spirit!
Malorne, my sweet sweet boy. You tried your best!

Good luck everyone! Malorne is rooting for you in spirit!
TsIx2aq.png
Sun stop haunting Samson

Edit: Oop didn't realize that Samson died in the tsunami, welcome to the void. We have cookies :3
Sun stop haunting Samson

Edit: Oop didn't realize that Samson died in the tsunami, welcome to the void. We have cookies :3
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 147 148