Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 739 740 741 742 743 ... 747 748
@Coelacanis Hi not sure if this is still active (I found this thread through this 6 digit birthday dragon's bio) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/762468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7625/762468_350.png[/img][/url] I'm always on the lookout for those 6 digit Sep 24 dragons (#756xxx-#765xxx) so would love to be on the 6 digit pinglist please!
@Coelacanis

Hi not sure if this is still active (I found this thread through this 6 digit birthday dragon's bio)
762468_350.png

I'm always on the lookout for those 6 digit Sep 24 dragons (#756xxx-#765xxx) so would love to be on the 6 digit pinglist please!
qDkA25S.png
I'm really not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I figure it's worth a shot! I recently bought this lovely old lady (high 7 digit) I would like to change her genes, and already have a plan, but she has two pieces of art. I would reach out and see if I could commission them again after I've changed her look, but there's no link to the original artists, and I didn't think to check who was selling her first so I cannot ask them. Basically, is it worth keeping her as-is so her art still fits, or should I change her anyway? I've also considered just writing some lore for her that could explain the change in appearance so the art still fits and she gets a cool new look! Any input is greatly appreciated, and if this isn't the right place for this question please let me know where would be better, thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8609616][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86097/8609616_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm really not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I figure it's worth a shot!

I recently bought this lovely old lady (high 7 digit) I would like to change her genes, and already have a plan, but she has two pieces of art. I would reach out and see if I could commission them again after I've changed her look, but there's no link to the original artists, and I didn't think to check who was selling her first so I cannot ask them. Basically, is it worth keeping her as-is so her art still fits, or should I change her anyway? I've also considered just writing some lore for her that could explain the change in appearance so the art still fits and she gets a cool new look! Any input is greatly appreciated, and if this isn't the right place for this question please let me know where would be better, thanks!

8609616_350.png

He/Him

carrd
uMGX2Pu.png
can i be added to the pinglist for 3, 4, and 5 digits please? only 5dig g1s though
can i be added to the pinglist for 3, 4, and 5 digits please? only 5dig g1s though
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@Coelacanis Can I be added to the 5 digit list please?
@Coelacanis Can I be added to the 5 digit list please?
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
All requests complete to this point.
Apologies for the delay while I'm mostly inactive <3

@Zaria
Hello! Sorry for the late response. I currently don't have the time to do full appraisals but your best bet for price checking is this:
- Using forum search for recent sales/auctions
- Making an interest check thread on the sales forum to take offers (you're never obligated to sell if you use the lists). Other players can chip in with recent sales data if you ask

@AzureFox2100
Apologies for the late response! Ultimately, this is up to you. Dragons change after receiving art all the time if the owner finds a scry they like better, so it's not unusual. Some even keep the old art in the bio anyway. But if it bothers you to have the dragon be different than the art, it's a valid choice to keep her the way she is. If she had a lot of commissioned pieces it might give me pause, but with just two small ones I personally think you're fine to change her up if that's what you want. Best of luck either way, she's lovely!
All requests complete to this point.
Apologies for the delay while I'm mostly inactive <3

@Zaria
Hello! Sorry for the late response. I currently don't have the time to do full appraisals but your best bet for price checking is this:
- Using forum search for recent sales/auctions
- Making an interest check thread on the sales forum to take offers (you're never obligated to sell if you use the lists). Other players can chip in with recent sales data if you ask

@AzureFox2100
Apologies for the late response! Ultimately, this is up to you. Dragons change after receiving art all the time if the owner finds a scry they like better, so it's not unusual. Some even keep the old art in the bio anyway. But if it bothers you to have the dragon be different than the art, it's a valid choice to keep her the way she is. If she had a lot of commissioned pieces it might give me pause, but with just two small ones I personally think you're fine to change her up if that's what you want. Best of luck either way, she's lovely!
6Sx7SSv.png
Hiya! I'm a returning player and I have a lair tab with 7-digit dragons that i'm not attached to anymore, but i'm not sure how to price them/where to sell them.

They range from 2-9. I apologize if this isn't the proper format for this post or the proper place, but i'd appreciate any help on where to find some help!
Hiya! I'm a returning player and I have a lair tab with 7-digit dragons that i'm not attached to anymore, but i'm not sure how to price them/where to sell them.

They range from 2-9. I apologize if this isn't the proper format for this post or the proper place, but i'd appreciate any help on where to find some help!
@Cam I'd suggest looking at the prices of 7 digits on the auction house! You can sort by digit-number on there which should help you. Of particular interest are your 7 digit imperials, which go for around 150 gems at the minimum. Those that are unbred or have offspring lists without anyone unnamed could go for 300+ gems. I have bought a 15xxxxx bred imperial with some unnamed offspring for 450k treasure. I hope this helps! I noticed a couple in your lair that personally interest me so I might PM you with an offer for those guys. :)
@Cam I'd suggest looking at the prices of 7 digits on the auction house! You can sort by digit-number on there which should help you. Of particular interest are your 7 digit imperials, which go for around 150 gems at the minimum. Those that are unbred or have offspring lists without anyone unnamed could go for 300+ gems. I have bought a 15xxxxx bred imperial with some unnamed offspring for 450k treasure. I hope this helps! I noticed a couple in your lair that personally interest me so I might PM you with an offer for those guys. :)
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
May I be added to all pinglists, please?
May I be added to all pinglists, please?
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@Coelacanis Could I please be added to the unbred 6 digit g1 and g1 5 digit pinglist?
@Coelacanis Could I please be added to the unbred 6 digit g1 and g1 5 digit pinglist?
92947897.png
nbZE1po.png
W I S H L I S T
mtHAEL4.png
46334692.png
@Coelacanis
Hello! When you have some time, may I please be added to these pinglists:
  • 5 digit unbred and regular sales and trades
  • G1 5 digit sales and
  • 6 digit unbred and regular sales and trades
  • G1 6 digit sales

Thank you so much! <3