Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RNG names are something else
1 2
runk go brrrrrrrrrrr
runk go brrrrrrrrrrr
I love Runk, oh my god.

The RNG randomly named one of my dragons Intern. I worked the name into his backstory, though: His mother is a mad scientist, and he's a failed version of one of her experiments, so he's doomed to be an intern. Forever bringing tea to the actually important dragons around the lab.
I love Runk, oh my god.

The RNG randomly named one of my dragons Intern. I worked the name into his backstory, though: His mother is a mad scientist, and he's a failed version of one of her experiments, so he's doomed to be an intern. Forever bringing tea to the actually important dragons around the lab.
6klg2iF.png
RNG named one of my fodder dragons Canarycruncher, and then it was blocked by the name filter! A little silly argument between two features of the site. :)
RNG named one of my fodder dragons Canarycruncher, and then it was blocked by the name filter! A little silly argument between two features of the site. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
“Canarycruncher”
Can someone explain?
“Canarycruncher”
Can someone explain?
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
That's really interesting. "Canary" and "Cruncher" are both allowed as names (I just checked), but one is not allowed to crunch canaries in particular.
That's really interesting. "Canary" and "Cruncher" are both allowed as names (I just checked), but one is not allowed to crunch canaries in particular.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[quote name="TheThreeTwelves" date="2023-10-06 11:14:50" ] runk go brrrrrrrrrrr [/quote] lmao this was way funnier than it should've been
TheThreeTwelves wrote on 2023-10-06 11:14:50:
runk go brrrrrrrrrrr
lmao this was way funnier than it should've been
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I have always wondered where it pulls the names from, is it just any already existing name on the site?
I have always wondered where it pulls the names from, is it just any already existing name on the site?
I once had, in sequence, Stinkyfeet Dirtyfeet Father. It was an odd day.

@Szora
Nope, hard-coded list! Staff used to take name suggestions for it as well.
I once had, in sequence, Stinkyfeet Dirtyfeet Father. It was an odd day.

@Szora
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2023-10-12 00:59:14" ] @Szora Nope, hard-coded list! Staff used to take name suggestions for it as well. [/quote] ...the knowledge that these were all intentionally added really makes them even more special.
Vendrus wrote on 2023-10-12 00:59:14:

@Szora

...the knowledge that these were all intentionally added really makes them even more special.
1 2