Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@SkyeWyven sure thing!
@SkyeWyven sure thing!
RB8Ze0o.png
May I be added to the all updates pinglist?
May I be added to the all updates pinglist?
@Thechillymittens absolutely!
@Thechillymittens absolutely!
RB8Ze0o.png
[center]Did somedragon say.. [i]mushrooms??[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1027734482565992549/1027743987630612480/AspU.png[/img] PennyBun here is certainly excited, if only she could wear any of it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76868655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768687/76868655_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [emoji=cauldron size=1]Swipp/Baldwin tracker has been updated with the new mushroom apparel pieces, don't forget to add new rows to the Coliseum tab as well (new cells are not sorted to the top of this tab, but they are still highlighted in [color=lawngreen][b]GREEN[/color][/b]. I also removed Jar of Slime & Vial of River Muck from the Coliseum tab as those were for Abberation genes that are now found in Glass & Gloss' Gene shop. [quote=badger, badger, badger, badger] [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling @Thechillymittens [emoji=cauldron size=1]Swipp/Baldwin updates only: @AvianAnalyst [emoji=nocturne confused size=1]Please confirm which pinglists you would like to be on: @Omosky @oncomingbeige [/quote] P.S. The little blue fox (his name is Aspen) is from Shadow flight's RNG adoptables program. Check it out here - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3174613#post_3174613]Foxables[/url].
Did somedragon say.. mushrooms??
AspU.png
PennyBun here is certainly excited, if only she could wear any of it!

76868655_350.png

Swipp/Baldwin tracker has been updated with the new mushroom apparel pieces, don't forget to add new rows to the Coliseum tab as well (new cells are not sorted to the top of this tab, but they are still highlighted in GREEN. I also removed Jar of Slime & Vial of River Muck from the Coliseum tab as those were for Abberation genes that are now found in Glass & Gloss' Gene shop.
badger, badger, badger, badger wrote:

All updates:

@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@Agberts
@sleepytiefling
@Thechillymittens

Swipp/Baldwin updates only:
@AvianAnalyst

Please confirm which pinglists you would like to be on:
@Omosky
@oncomingbeige

P.S. The little blue fox (his name is Aspen) is from Shadow flight's RNG adoptables program. Check it out here - Foxables.
RB8Ze0o.png
Please could I be added to the all updates pinglist? Thank you!
Please could I be added to the all updates pinglist? Thank you!
weAv7W3.pnghwpOrjg.png PbVFk5l.png hFZSb6U.png
@TinyLizardsDen Sure thing!
@TinyLizardsDen Sure thing!
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse Would you please add me to the ping list for all updates please?
@WinterMouse Would you please add me to the ping list for all updates please?
0000000000000000 iSeAVDm.gif
aC86tUH.png
pyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
UU9vIu2.png
SNH9aOp.gif
I would also like to be added to all the updates pinglists! Holy batman this is great stuff. Immense respect.

Edit: Is the coli page of the hibden sheet supposed to update to show what you need for your currently available tasks like the gathering pages? Because it doesn't appear to be doing so for me.

Edit #2: I think I may have misread the intstructions page. x_x Please disregard the first edit if they aren't actually supposed to show depending on task availability. Though that WOULD be really cool, I have no idea how much work that would take...
I would also like to be added to all the updates pinglists! Holy batman this is great stuff. Immense respect.

Edit: Is the coli page of the hibden sheet supposed to update to show what you need for your currently available tasks like the gathering pages? Because it doesn't appear to be doing so for me.

Edit #2: I think I may have misread the intstructions page. x_x Please disregard the first edit if they aren't actually supposed to show depending on task availability. Though that WOULD be really cool, I have no idea how much work that would take...
cSckuMi.png
@ArcticTale @gnderneutralnoun added!

I think I can make that work, it's *supposed to* BOLD the items you currently need, so I'm not sure why it isn't like that throughout. I'm working on some Quality of Life updates (formatting, formulas, etc) with @Nightsmaiden and I hope to have those out soon.
@ArcticTale @gnderneutralnoun added!

I think I can make that work, it's *supposed to* BOLD the items you currently need, so I'm not sure why it isn't like that throughout. I'm working on some Quality of Life updates (formatting, formulas, etc) with @Nightsmaiden and I hope to have those out soon.
RB8Ze0o.png
Thanks for the pinglist add!

I should clarify: it does bold the items I have set in the sheet as not having all of them for all tasks, there's just no way to see only the materials for the currently available tasks. My apologies if you already understood that, but I thought it was worth it to make sure I was clear.
Thanks for the pinglist add!

I should clarify: it does bold the items I have set in the sheet as not having all of them for all tasks, there's just no way to see only the materials for the currently available tasks. My apologies if you already understood that, but I thought it was worth it to make sure I was clear.
cSckuMi.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19