Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite fictional dragons?
1 2 3
I like a lot of Pokemon dragons, especially Reshiram, Zekrom, Latios, and Latias. The dragons from Zelda BoTW/ToTK are pretty neat too.

And of course I like a lot of the FR dragons too, as Tundras and Gaolers originate from here.
I like a lot of Pokemon dragons, especially Reshiram, Zekrom, Latios, and Latias. The dragons from Zelda BoTW/ToTK are pretty neat too.

And of course I like a lot of the FR dragons too, as Tundras and Gaolers originate from here.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Flight rising, pokemon, spectrobes that are dragons, general mythological dragons
Flight rising, pokemon, spectrobes that are dragons, general mythological dragons
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
[quote name="bulrush" date="2023-09-19 13:01:25" ] oh and shout out to that dark souls looking dragon in mario odyssey, there's actually a lot of dragons in the mario series and spinoffs but nobody really talks about say gobbleglut or hooktail [...] [/quote] considering the recent thing shes definitely getting some discussion anyway i cant think of anything really outside of flight rising. but there might be something so i may come back to this
bulrush wrote on 2023-09-19 13:01:25:
oh and shout out to that dark souls looking dragon in mario odyssey, there's actually a lot of dragons in the mario series and spinoffs but nobody really talks about say gobbleglut or hooktail [...]
considering the recent thing shes definitely getting some discussion

anyway i cant think of anything really outside of flight rising. but there might be something so i may come back to this
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
My favorite fictional dragons out of any piece of media ever are the dragons from Golden Treasure: The Great Green. They feel so real, like what dragons could be if they existed in reality, and so magical at the same time. The xenofiction is really good (you play as a dragon), with the dragons feeling like their own unique, real creatures instead of glorified flying horses, killing machines, or humans in costumes, having an intelligence that is very different from humans.

(The HTTYD dragons have some pretty neat designs, too, and I’ve seen some amazing speculative biology dragon art/writing online)
My favorite fictional dragons out of any piece of media ever are the dragons from Golden Treasure: The Great Green. They feel so real, like what dragons could be if they existed in reality, and so magical at the same time. The xenofiction is really good (you play as a dragon), with the dragons feeling like their own unique, real creatures instead of glorified flying horses, killing machines, or humans in costumes, having an intelligence that is very different from humans.

(The HTTYD dragons have some pretty neat designs, too, and I’ve seen some amazing speculative biology dragon art/writing online)
oJK1fXV.png
temeraire! i'm obsessed with his books right now. i also loved levitas :((
temeraire! i'm obsessed with his books right now. i also loved levitas :((
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
Haven't seen anyone mention Haku yet! I always really loved his design c: [img]https://i.gifer.com/3RFm.gif[/img]
Haven't seen anyone mention Haku yet! I always really loved his design c:

3RFm.gif
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif bnaSbHl.png
DXdxEAP.png
BT1N47G.png
JvUa9ma.png
IrmwTXC.png
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I really loved the small clay dragon from the Icefire book
I really loved the small clay dragon from the Icefire book
cJtpTvm.png
Shook that no one has mentioned Saphira from Eragon, she was formative for me and my love of dragons.

Malygos from Warcraft is a beloved one of mine, Korialstrasz and Kalecgos too!

There's Bahamut/Paladine, Fireflash and Silvara from the Dragonlance books, just about any dragon from D&D in general...

The BOTW/TOTK dragons are fantastic too!
Shook that no one has mentioned Saphira from Eragon, she was formative for me and my love of dragons.

Malygos from Warcraft is a beloved one of mine, Korialstrasz and Kalecgos too!

There's Bahamut/Paladine, Fireflash and Silvara from the Dragonlance books, just about any dragon from D&D in general...

The BOTW/TOTK dragons are fantastic too!
goSc2L4.png
Where are the "Dragonriders of Pern" Fans out there?
My favorite book dragons beside Eragon for sure =)
Where are the "Dragonriders of Pern" Fans out there?
My favorite book dragons beside Eragon for sure =)
HblaoDa.png
blue-eyes white dragon, blue-eyes ultimate dragon, and pretty much all of the armed dragons from yu-gi-oh... blue-eyes you will always be famous to me. also luster dragon #1 for carrying me in my early duel links days lol

i'm not a pokémon fan, but i like a lot of dragon type pokémon too! dragonite, reshiram, and haxorus come to mind :-3
blue-eyes white dragon, blue-eyes ultimate dragon, and pretty much all of the armed dragons from yu-gi-oh... blue-eyes you will always be famous to me. also luster dragon #1 for carrying me in my early duel links days lol

i'm not a pokémon fan, but i like a lot of dragon type pokémon too! dragonite, reshiram, and haxorus come to mind :-3
CFgatl.gif Jonouchi.gif Kaiba2.gif Marik.gif
jackson or joey + he/him
audhd & fr time -1 & wishlist
yu-gi-oh fandragon project
1 2 3