Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] X Marks the Spot (ended)
1 2 3 4 5
This was wonderful! Really well done to you and all the people who made this event [emoji=fae happy size=1]
This was wonderful! Really well done to you and all the people who made this event
P9aWhak.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
qml57Um.png
3nFPpYa.png
VP2q7rm.png
95dAMMr.png
I finished! Thanks for doing this :)
I found it more challenging that previous scavenger hunts similar to this, but I had fun playing, and then assembling the map pieces at the end.
I finished! Thanks for doing this :)
I found it more challenging that previous scavenger hunts similar to this, but I had fun playing, and then assembling the map pieces at the end.
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
This was fun! I saved the map on my arcane rep (who is currently hiding ;) ) Thanks for the treasure! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vk0Kbgx.gif[/img][/center]
This was fun! I saved the map on my arcane rep (who is currently hiding ;) ) Thanks for the treasure!
Vk0Kbgx.gif
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Finished the hunt as well and gave those dragons a well-deserved bop each! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I had fun and the poems hinting the next one are really creative! Thanks for organising~
Finished the hunt as well and gave those dragons a well-deserved bop each! I had fun and the poems hinting the next one are really creative! Thanks for organising~
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
Hi! I'm so excited to play!! I just wanted to ask - is mixed payment for the donation okay - like 10g and 10kt? Thanks so much for setting this up, it looks super cute!
Hi! I'm so excited to play!! I just wanted to ask - is mixed payment for the donation okay - like 10g and 10kt? Thanks so much for setting this up, it looks super cute!
FR time + 3
they/it
wishlist
______ flashing background warning
@thekitkatdragon Yes, mixed payment is fine! I hope you enjoy when you play though the clues. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1][emoji=pirate hat size=1]
@thekitkatdragon Yes, mixed payment is fine! I hope you enjoy when you play though the clues.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I just finished the scavenger hunt a couple of hours ago! i loved the riddles, and all the dragons involved were awesome! :D
I just finished the scavenger hunt a couple of hours ago! i loved the riddles, and all the dragons involved were awesome! :D
FR time + 3
they/it
wishlist
______ flashing background warning
I'm also stuck on clue #5 LOL time for a power nap for my [s]brian[/s] brain [b]EDIT[/b]: I GOT A HINT AND I'M BACK IN IT BABEY I did it!!! [img]https://imgur.com/Vk0Kbgx.png[/img]
I'm also stuck on clue #5 LOL
time for a power nap for my brian brain

EDIT: I GOT A HINT AND I'M BACK IN IT BABEY

I did it!!!

Vk0Kbgx.png
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
It was really fun ! thanks ! [emoji=pirate ship size=1]
It was really fun ! thanks !

D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
Also finished ! Was really really fun, even if when you are not a native english speaker, some riddles can be a little tricky (especially to n°5 XD). But I'm really glad you did this treasure hunt. I was awesome ! ♥ [emoji=pirate hat size=1]
Also finished ! Was really really fun, even if when you are not a native english speaker, some riddles can be a little tricky (especially to n°5 XD).

But I'm really glad you did this treasure hunt. I was awesome ! ♥

Yes.
1 2 3 4 5