Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you make a perfect scry
1 2
>Makes perfect scry with a rare color combo
>Go to dragon search, result shows you a G1 with the exact color, gender and eye type
>The dragon is unnamed, ungened and has a full energy bar
>Checks lair, dragon is in the hibden. Account has actually been inactive for 2 years

So now... I either spend forever on a really hard breeding project or dream forever of this scry when I open the workshop. Anyone else feels like this?
>Makes perfect scry with a rare color combo
>Go to dragon search, result shows you a G1 with the exact color, gender and eye type
>The dragon is unnamed, ungened and has a full energy bar
>Checks lair, dragon is in the hibden. Account has actually been inactive for 2 years

So now... I either spend forever on a really hard breeding project or dream forever of this scry when I open the workshop. Anyone else feels like this?
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I once found the perfect dragon for a project I had a few years ago, and it was the person's custom progen lol.

A similar thing happened with another project, this time it was a gen1, only one of its colors, fully gened...aaaaand a wildclaw XD I don't think that user would sell an expensive project. I was INCREDIBLY lucky to find a baby on the AH with those colors, that would have been a NIGHTMARE to breed lol.
I once found the perfect dragon for a project I had a few years ago, and it was the person's custom progen lol.

A similar thing happened with another project, this time it was a gen1, only one of its colors, fully gened...aaaaand a wildclaw XD I don't think that user would sell an expensive project. I was INCREDIBLY lucky to find a baby on the AH with those colors, that would have been a NIGHTMARE to breed lol.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Oh my god this is the realest post I've ever seen
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Something similar just happened to me. TT There are 2 or 3 dragons on the site with the color combination I want, but all with 0 energy on likely long-inactive accounts. I could barely find 2 dragons to breed that were even remotely close to the desired colors. We've a big task ahead of both of us but I beleive! lol xD
Something similar just happened to me. TT There are 2 or 3 dragons on the site with the color combination I want, but all with 0 energy on likely long-inactive accounts. I could barely find 2 dragons to breed that were even remotely close to the desired colors. We've a big task ahead of both of us but I beleive! lol xD
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
One of my breeding pairs has a 0.6% chance of giving me what I want. The way I see it, by the time I get him, I'll have enough money saved up to gene him quickly. Maybe I'll even have a bio format made by then.

If you don't try to get a dream dragon, odds are you'll never get it. I feel that it's better to crawl forwards than to stand still.
One of my breeding pairs has a 0.6% chance of giving me what I want. The way I see it, by the time I get him, I'll have enough money saved up to gene him quickly. Maybe I'll even have a bio format made by then.

If you don't try to get a dream dragon, odds are you'll never get it. I feel that it's better to crawl forwards than to stand still.
I do this all the time.

All the time.

It's hell. But it's rewarding when I finally get my dragon.
I do this all the time.

All the time.

It's hell. But it's rewarding when I finally get my dragon.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thankfully (?) got the opposite disposition : randomly hatch eggs and breed random fodder pairs until I get something I'd like to keep lol
Thankfully (?) got the opposite disposition : randomly hatch eggs and breed random fodder pairs until I get something I'd like to keep lol
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
I’ve made up scries for hatchery breeding pairs. The funny thing is that, in order to get said pairs, I would have to first breed for the parents.

So I totally get it lol. I’ve also started (and completed) several projects, almost all of which I had to breed for. The way I see it, the longer it takes, the more fodder I have, the more I can participate in pushes (or otherwise, the more money I can make in general).
I’ve made up scries for hatchery breeding pairs. The funny thing is that, in order to get said pairs, I would have to first breed for the parents.

So I totally get it lol. I’ve also started (and completed) several projects, almost all of which I had to breed for. The way I see it, the longer it takes, the more fodder I have, the more I can participate in pushes (or otherwise, the more money I can make in general).
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I couldn't find a white or cream /umber/caramel I needed for a fandragon so I had to make myself a breeding pair the odds are like...1/288 or something to even get what I want !! [emoji=obelisk sad size=2]
I couldn't find a white or cream /umber/caramel I needed for a fandragon so I had to make myself a breeding pair
the odds are like...1/288 or something to even get what I want !!
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[quote name="Ais" date="2023-09-17 23:33:37" ] I feel that it's better to crawl forwards than to stand still. [/quote] 10/10 quote right here
Ais wrote on 2023-09-17 23:33:37:
I feel that it's better to crawl forwards than to stand still.
10/10 quote right here
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2