Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Fast lore writing shop! (open!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
I HAD THE BIGGEST GRIN ON MY FACE READING THAT IT'S SO SWEET <3
I love that so much thank you!! You can put him on your lore showcase him that's all cool :]
I HAD THE BIGGEST GRIN ON MY FACE READING THAT IT'S SO SWEET <3
I love that so much thank you!! You can put him on your lore showcase him that's all cool :]
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Healoe Dragon (link or widget):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72761321][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727614/72761321_350.png[/img][/url] Length of Lore: Short / [b]Medium[/b] / Long / Freewriting / Custom: ______ Canon to FR Lore: [b]Y[/b] / N / Maybe OPTIONAL: Want me to fit it with a fandom that I am in? (if you put N) Genshin Impact / Undertale (including the AUs) / Wings of Fire / DSMP (only pre-Legacy Era) Any topic? Lighthearted / A lil hardship in life is normal! / This dragon has been through some rough times / Angsty, but I won't write anything violent, more like heartbreak, facing mid-life crisis, lost a loved one, saw the fall of their country, etc. An Obelisk hermit comes out of his home cave and meets a cheerful botanist Aether What are you willing to donate / pay? 5k treasure + a fodder dragon Any limitations? e.g. already has half written lore / fit it with the lore of my lair etc He has some lore started Just because I am curious: Past Lorewriter / [b]Aspriring Lorewriter[/b] / Interested Lorewriter / Present Lorewriter / Accomplished Lorewriter Where did you get the dragon? (AH, Adoption thread, Breeding of your own dragons...etc) Adoption thread Are you in any rush to get the lore done? Y / [b]N[/b]
@Healoe
Dragon (link or widget):72761321_350.png

Length of Lore: Short / Medium / Long / Freewriting / Custom: ______

Canon to FR Lore: Y / N / Maybe

OPTIONAL: Want me to fit it with a fandom that I am in? (if you put N) Genshin Impact / Undertale (including the AUs) / Wings of Fire / DSMP (only pre-Legacy Era)

Any topic? Lighthearted / A lil hardship in life is normal! / This dragon has been through some rough times / Angsty, but I won't write anything violent, more like heartbreak, facing mid-life crisis, lost a loved one, saw the fall of their country, etc.
An Obelisk hermit comes out of his home cave and meets a cheerful botanist Aether

What are you willing to donate / pay?
5k treasure + a fodder dragon

Any limitations? e.g. already has half written lore / fit it with the lore of my lair etc
He has some lore started
Just because I am curious:
Past Lorewriter / Aspriring Lorewriter / Interested Lorewriter / Present Lorewriter / Accomplished Lorewriter

Where did you get the dragon? (AH, Adoption thread, Breeding of your own dragons...etc)
Adoption thread
Are you in any rush to get the lore done? Y / N
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
@FL1GHT0F87

Tysm for your order!

@FL1GHT0F87

Tysm for your order!

sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Liesmith

hello! Here is the document for the lore for Wicket and Bough. Hope you enjoy!

If there are any issues, feel free to ping and ask me, or edit them yourself :)

However, if everything is okay, may I showcase the dragons in the Lore Showcase post? Thanks in advance and once again, I hope you enjoy the lore that I wrote for them :)
@Liesmith

hello! Here is the document for the lore for Wicket and Bough. Hope you enjoy!

If there are any issues, feel free to ping and ask me, or edit them yourself :)

However, if everything is okay, may I showcase the dragons in the Lore Showcase post? Thanks in advance and once again, I hope you enjoy the lore that I wrote for them :)
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Healoe Hello and thank you so much! Ahhhh, you wrote so much more than I expected - I genuinely love it, I can't wait to format this in Wicket and Bough's profiles. Q^Q!!! Please do feel absolutely free to showcase them wherever you would like! <3 And I'll send over some baldwin mats and gems ASAP ^_^

I really love the story that you wrote - it fits both their themes and also the general themes of the snowsquall tundra that I try to work into my lair so well (which I didn't even mention in my prompt, so I feel extra appreciative of this!!) <3 And I love the contrast of their POVs, including the daily entry style of Bough's. Genuinely wonderful!!

(The only edit I made is that I decided last minute that they are both going to be ladies, so I just changed Wicket's pronouns!)
@Healoe Hello and thank you so much! Ahhhh, you wrote so much more than I expected - I genuinely love it, I can't wait to format this in Wicket and Bough's profiles. Q^Q!!! Please do feel absolutely free to showcase them wherever you would like! <3 And I'll send over some baldwin mats and gems ASAP ^_^

I really love the story that you wrote - it fits both their themes and also the general themes of the snowsquall tundra that I try to work into my lair so well (which I didn't even mention in my prompt, so I feel extra appreciative of this!!) <3 And I love the contrast of their POVs, including the daily entry style of Bough's. Genuinely wonderful!!

(The only edit I made is that I decided last minute that they are both going to be ladies, so I just changed Wicket's pronouns!)
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@StarsAndMoon

hi! I am officially done with your order! here is the document which you can read from, Kayava's lore is on the first page, and White Noise's lore is on the second page :)

I hope you enjoy reading it, if you have any issues with it feel free to ping or message me, or if it's just a few minor edits you can edit it in their bio on your own :D

If everything is okay, may I showcase them in the post for Lore Showcase? TY in advance! <3
@StarsAndMoon

hi! I am officially done with your order! here is the document which you can read from, Kayava's lore is on the first page, and White Noise's lore is on the second page :)

I hope you enjoy reading it, if you have any issues with it feel free to ping or message me, or if it's just a few minor edits you can edit it in their bio on your own :D

If everything is okay, may I showcase them in the post for Lore Showcase? TY in advance! <3
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Healoe Awesome!! i love how they turned out, delightfully imposing and eerie :D I absolutely don’t mind them being in the Lore Showcase, and I’ll get payment sent over now.
@Healoe Awesome!! i love how they turned out, delightfully imposing and eerie :D I absolutely don’t mind them being in the Lore Showcase, and I’ll get payment sent over now.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Healoe Dragon (link or widget): Ashera, my clans fortune teller [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26934330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/269344/26934330_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Length of Lore: Whatever your heart desires :> Canon to FR Lore: Maybe, no real preference [u]Any topic?[/u] However I am an angst enjoyer >:] _________________________________________________________________ What are you willing to donate / pay? 100KT or some limited holiday familiars I have stashed away or baldwin materials _________________________________________________________________ No limitations, however she is featured in my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28807168]Arka's[/url] lore _________________________________________________________________ Just because I am curious: Present Lorewriter, my work is never done lol Where did you get the dragon? (AH, Adoption thread, Breeding of your own dragons...etc) AH? I think... I've had her a long time.... __________________________________________________________________ Are you in any rush to get the lore done? Not at all take your time [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Healoe
Dragon (link or widget): Ashera, my clans fortune teller
26934330_350.png

Length of Lore: Whatever your heart desires :>

Canon to FR Lore: Maybe, no real preference

Any topic? However I am an angst enjoyer >:]

What are you willing to donate / pay?

100KT or some limited holiday familiars I have stashed away
or baldwin materials

No limitations, however she is featured in my dragon Arka's lore

Present Lorewriter, my work is never done lol

Where did you get the dragon? (AH, Adoption thread, Breeding of your own dragons...etc)

AH? I think... I've had her a long time....

Are you in any rush to get the lore done?

Not at all take your time
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Healoe I hope its okay to come back I really liked that last bit of writing haha Dragon (link or widget): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89106003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891061/89106003_350.png[/img][/url] Length of Lore: Freewriting Canon to FR Lore: I do not mind u_u Any topic?: Light hearted and fun [emoji=firework size=1] _________________________________________________________________ What are you willing to donate / pay?: 100g + 50kt + Some Baldwins stuff _________________________________________________________________ Any limitations?: He got his general idea in his bio but other than that nah _________________________________________________________________ Just because I am curious: Same as before [emoji=firework size=1] Where did you get the dragon?: Auction House- saw his colours and immediately got some thoughts for him lol __________________________________________________________________ Are you in any rush to get the lore done?: nah
@Healoe
I hope its okay to come back I really liked that last bit of writing haha

Dragon (link or widget):
89106003_350.png

Length of Lore: Freewriting

Canon to FR Lore: I do not mind u_u

Any topic?: Light hearted and fun

What are you willing to donate / pay?: 100g + 50kt + Some Baldwins stuff

Any limitations?: He got his general idea in his bio but other than that nah

Same as before

Where did you get the dragon?: Auction House- saw his colours and immediately got some thoughts for him lol

Are you in any rush to get the lore done?: nah
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Noonchi
Wow that is a very beautifully decorated dragon! (i love writing about fortune tellers and the sort -w-) I can't wait to write the lore for her :>

[as for payment I don't mind a mix of all three, but as always it's up to you what you want to give as payment ^^]

@Jekra
That is one colourful dragon! Great to see you coming back for more lore lmao, glad you enjoyed the previous one.

(and omg the already existing idea is BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT)
@Noonchi
Wow that is a very beautifully decorated dragon! (i love writing about fortune tellers and the sort -w-) I can't wait to write the lore for her :>

[as for payment I don't mind a mix of all three, but as always it's up to you what you want to give as payment ^^]

@Jekra
That is one colourful dragon! Great to see you coming back for more lore lmao, glad you enjoyed the previous one.

(and omg the already existing idea is BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT)
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33