Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Fast lore writing shop! (open!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33
@Healoe
Thank you so much I love it. I will be ordering from you again at some time.
The Story has been added to Akeira's bio if you wish to showcase it :)
@Healoe
Thank you so much I love it. I will be ordering from you again at some time.
The Story has been added to Akeira's bio if you wish to showcase it :)
SQVdsFh.pnguO4hI6g.pngx5p5Lqa.png
@Chaosdragoness

hi I am done writing your lore order! Here is the google doc <3

(its like late and I just wanted to get it to you before I sleep so I'll probably reply to you quite a while later, just check it out first, usually I would say more but I'm sleepy so I'll talk to you more tomorrow :D)
@Chaosdragoness

hi I am done writing your lore order! Here is the google doc <3

(its like late and I just wanted to get it to you before I sleep so I'll probably reply to you quite a while later, just check it out first, usually I would say more but I'm sleepy so I'll talk to you more tomorrow :D)
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Healoe

AHHH

This is absolutely amazing! I love this so much, they have such sweet and cute interactions in their povs ^^

Thank you so much for doing this and absolutely you may use them as an example! I also will definitely come back at some point if you're still going

Edit: Sent payment in CR!
@Healoe

AHHH

This is absolutely amazing! I love this so much, they have such sweet and cute interactions in their povs ^^

Thank you so much for doing this and absolutely you may use them as an example! I also will definitely come back at some point if you're still going

Edit: Sent payment in CR!
Ahhhhhh

I'm so sorry for the multiple replies/edits

I did change just some very minor things, mainly just clearing up that Shale is the one who runs the clan and not King. He's in his retirement days, but is very much the one that brings in everyone to the island of misfit toys hahah
Ahhhhhh

I'm so sorry for the multiple replies/edits

I did change just some very minor things, mainly just clearing up that Shale is the one who runs the clan and not King. He's in his retirement days, but is very much the one that brings in everyone to the island of misfit toys hahah
@Chaosdragoness

Happy to see that you like it :)
And lmao I was about to say feel free to make minor edits but then you did :D
Always feel free to come back to order more lore! I have had many repeat customers and wow I never really expected this to get much popularity lmao

Anyways, back to what I was planning to say yesterday…
I had a lot of fun writing the stories lol it was nice to have pre-existing lore to work off. I love Kokiri and Valentin, they are so special and pretty too! I planned to make Valentin the more teasing and flirty one, then Kokiri just gets flustered but then loves Valentin even more.
@Chaosdragoness

Happy to see that you like it :)
And lmao I was about to say feel free to make minor edits but then you did :D
Always feel free to come back to order more lore! I have had many repeat customers and wow I never really expected this to get much popularity lmao

Anyways, back to what I was planning to say yesterday…
I had a lot of fun writing the stories lol it was nice to have pre-existing lore to work off. I love Kokiri and Valentin, they are so special and pretty too! I planned to make Valentin the more teasing and flirty one, then Kokiri just gets flustered but then loves Valentin even more.
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Healoe am i able to post multiple orders? I've got one other dragon id like some writing for :) Dragon (link or widget): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81301188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813012/81301188_350.png[/img][/url] Length of Lore: Freewriting Canon to FR Lore: nope OPTIONAL: nope Any topic? you can kinda read into their story with the lore I've written below but you're free to write it however you'd like! _________________________________________________________________ What are you willing to donate / pay? 200g! _________________________________________________________________ Any limitations? e.g. already has half written lore / fit it with the lore of my lair etc I've written some lore for him that I'm not done with and you writing this is mostly just to spark some ideas or motivation lol he is a sea god and a big shy softie Tethys, who was slain a thousand years ago; sank into the ocean and was reborn anew. he is seen as many things in fables and myths, but no one had ever seen his true depiction. Unified with the school of white fish that circle his form for eternity. The fish swirl and swim around him, dancing in the twinkling light. Tethys is a sea monster in soul but a gentle giant at heart. Like a curious child, he watches as various dragons go about their lives at sea. But he would not dare to approach for Tethys is scared of the retaliation that the dragon folk would take upon him for merely existing. The stories of monsters slain through out stories made their way to Tethys. His fish would whisper things they learnt and would hear. The fish would go out and explore the sea, listening to stories told and witnessing the beautiful sea. They would take paints made from seaweed and create images of the world and store them for safe keeping. They would show tethys these illustrations and explain in great detail the stories behind it. Another dragon like tethys would come and go though time and take these scrolls to store in their library. His name was lucius. Keeping them safe and archived, he stored them in his record of all events and knowledge throughout history. (extra bit of writing) tethys is seen as a god by the dragon folk of his time. He spends his years watching and observing the world and the changes it takes. Tethys has swum under the waves for centuries now and is waiting for that faithful day he can climb out of the water and meet the air. To meet a kind face that will nurture him and teach him all there is to know about the world without him having to learn from afar. _________________________________________________________________ Just because I am curious: present lorewriter (i don't think I'm a pro yet lol) Where did you get the dragon? i got them pre-gened with their skin from someone who was selling all their dragons! i bought them on my birthday as a gift for myself and i fell in love! __________________________________________________________________ Are you in any rush to get the lore done? no, take your time :) Dragon (link or widget): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87486346][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874864/87486346_350.png[/img][/url] Length of Lore: freewriting Canon to FR Lore: no OPTIONAL: Want me to fit it with a fandom that I am in? No Any topic? Anything is good _________________________________________________________________ What are you willing to donate / pay? 200g _________________________________________________________________ Any limitations? e.g. already has half written lore / fit it with the lore of my lair etc They are also a god but they’re more of a symbol and are all powerful. I don’t have any ideas for them other than something to do with the moon phases in their skin. Anything would be great! _________________________________________________________________ Just because I am curious: present lorewriter Where did you get the dragon? For a year now I’ve been desiring a gen1 coatl for my collection as they’re my favourite breed but couldn’t think of a good idea. Then I can across their skin and boom! I was on the hunt for a gen1 with the perfect colours! Eventually I found one but was a few gems short! So I listed a bunch of stuff on AH in the hopes I would be able to buy them before they sold! Even as a back up I messaged the owner for a reduced price for a better chance to get them. But to my dismay, I got a reply from the owner that they had sold! And right when I got enough to buy them!! I checked over at the dragons profile in the hopes I could ask the buyer if I could buy the dragon from them but unfortunately they had already gened them. Just out desperation I messaged the buyer if they could please sell me the dragon, even for a lot more than what they were now worth. Amazingly, they said yes! And I got the dragon!! They’re currently the most expensive dragon I own and I’m so happy I got them! Thank you for reading my rant/info dump lol :D __________________________________________________________________ Are you in any rush to get the lore done? Nope
@Healoe

am i able to post multiple orders? I've got one other dragon id like some writing for :)

Dragon (link or widget):

81301188_350.png

Length of Lore: Freewriting

Canon to FR Lore: nope

OPTIONAL: nope

Any topic? you can kinda read into their story with the lore I've written below but you're free to write it however you'd like!

What are you willing to donate / pay? 200g!

Any limitations? e.g. already has half written lore / fit it with the lore of my lair etc

I've written some lore for him that I'm not done with and you writing this is mostly just to spark some ideas or motivation lol

he is a sea god and a big shy softie

Tethys, who was slain a thousand years ago; sank into the ocean and was reborn anew. he is seen as many things in fables and myths, but no one had ever seen his true depiction. Unified with the school of white fish that circle his form for eternity. The fish swirl and swim around him, dancing in the twinkling light.

Tethys is a sea monster in soul but a gentle giant at heart. Like a curious child, he watches as various dragons go about their lives at sea. But he would not dare to approach for Tethys is scared of the retaliation that the dragon folk would take upon him for merely existing.

The stories of monsters slain through out stories made their way to Tethys. His fish would whisper things they learnt and would hear. The fish would go out and explore the sea, listening to stories told and witnessing the beautiful sea. They would take paints made from seaweed and create images of the world and store them for safe keeping. They would show tethys these illustrations and explain in great detail the stories behind it.

Another dragon like tethys would come and go though time and take these scrolls to store in their library. His name was lucius. Keeping them safe and archived, he stored them in his record of all events and knowledge throughout history.

(extra bit of writing)
tethys is seen as a god by the dragon folk of his time. He spends his years watching and observing the world and the changes it takes. Tethys has swum under the waves for centuries now and is waiting for that faithful day he can climb out of the water and meet the air. To meet a kind face that will nurture him and teach him all there is to know about the world without him having to learn from afar.

Just because I am curious:
present lorewriter (i don't think I'm a pro yet lol)

Where did you get the dragon? i got them pre-gened with their skin from someone who was selling all their dragons! i bought them on my birthday as a gift for myself and i fell in love!

Are you in any rush to get the lore done? no, take your time :)

Dragon (link or widget):

87486346_350.png

Length of Lore: freewriting

Canon to FR Lore: no

OPTIONAL: Want me to fit it with a fandom that I am in? No

Any topic? Anything is good

What are you willing to donate / pay? 200g

Any limitations? e.g. already has half written lore / fit it with the lore of my lair etc

They are also a god but they’re more of a symbol and are all powerful. I don’t have any ideas for them other than something to do with the moon phases in their skin. Anything would be great!

Just because I am curious: present lorewriter

Where did you get the dragon?

For a year now I’ve been desiring a gen1 coatl for my collection as they’re my favourite breed but couldn’t think of a good idea. Then I can across their skin and boom! I was on the hunt for a gen1 with the perfect colours! Eventually I found one but was a few gems short! So I listed a bunch of stuff on AH in the hopes I would be able to buy them before they sold! Even as a back up I messaged the owner for a reduced price for a better chance to get them. But to my dismay, I got a reply from the owner that they had sold! And right when I got enough to buy them!! I checked over at the dragons profile in the hopes I could ask the buyer if I could buy the dragon from them but unfortunately they had already gened them. Just out desperation I messaged the buyer if they could please sell me the dragon, even for a lot more than what they were now worth. Amazingly, they said yes! And I got the dragon!! They’re currently the most expensive dragon I own and I’m so happy I got them!

Thank you for reading my rant/info dump lol :D

Are you in any rush to get the lore done? Nope
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem

Hi! You could place the dragon in the same post earlier, I can count them as one order altogether :)

And wow that pre existing idea is so cool, I can’t wait to write lore for the dragon :)
@Hazelgem

Hi! You could place the dragon in the same post earlier, I can count them as one order altogether :)

And wow that pre existing idea is so cool, I can’t wait to write lore for the dragon :)
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Healoe done :)
@Healoe done :)
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem

woo woo that looks amazing! and im glad you finally got the dragon lmao

and waow 200g that is a lot! Ty for ordering :)
@Hazelgem

woo woo that looks amazing! and im glad you finally got the dragon lmao

and waow 200g that is a lot! Ty for ordering :)
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Jekra

hello! I am officially done writing the lore for Vanilla! It was really fun to write, he's such a cozy little guy :)

here's the google document that you can paste into his bio ^^

should everything be okay, I would like to showcase him in the lore showcase in the first page :) feel free to ask me to edit anything or edit it yourself if you have anything you are unsatisfied or uncomfy with.
@Jekra

hello! I am officially done writing the lore for Vanilla! It was really fun to write, he's such a cozy little guy :)

here's the google document that you can paste into his bio ^^

should everything be okay, I would like to showcase him in the lore showcase in the first page :) feel free to ask me to edit anything or edit it yourself if you have anything you are unsatisfied or uncomfy with.
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33