Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 201 202
we didn't win, but we ATE.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="Novy" date="2023-09-11 09:21:28" ] GGs everyone! This splatfest was definitely the most wild one we've had! Im super proud of all of team Frye and my fellow Big Man teammates for pushing as far as we did! Popularity vote's rough to contest with, but I feel like we all did great all things considered! This anniversary season startup was honestly super fun with the back to back events for the first week! Im actually really excited to see what the future has to offer (I'm theorizing they're holding off a lot of big stuff for the DLC drop. Big excite!) If anyone wants to vibe and play a few SR/turf matches I'll be around later tonight, feel free to hmu if you want a splattin' buddy! Either way, hope everyone had fun with the anniversary! ^^ [/quote] YEAH !! definitely saving things for dlc. I'm confident something will happen to Shiver either in the dlc, or next game now. In the times where we've had the "pick between idols!" thing something usually happens to the idol that won, or it persuaded the next game. Callie and Marie, Callie won and got corrupted in splat 2, Chaos and Order, Pearl won, we got splat 3 which is the embodiment of Chaos, so now I'm wondering what they're planning with Shiver... hmmm
Novy wrote on 2023-09-11 09:21:28:
GGs everyone! This splatfest was definitely the most wild one we've had! Im super proud of all of team Frye and my fellow Big Man teammates for pushing as far as we did! Popularity vote's rough to contest with, but I feel like we all did great all things considered!

This anniversary season startup was honestly super fun with the back to back events for the first week! Im actually really excited to see what the future has to offer (I'm theorizing they're holding off a lot of big stuff for the DLC drop. Big excite!)

If anyone wants to vibe and play a few SR/turf matches I'll be around later tonight, feel free to hmu if you want a splattin' buddy! Either way, hope everyone had fun with the anniversary! ^^

YEAH !! definitely saving things for dlc. I'm confident something will happen to Shiver either in the dlc, or next game now. In the times where we've had the "pick between idols!" thing something usually happens to the idol that won, or it persuaded the next game. Callie and Marie, Callie won and got corrupted in splat 2, Chaos and Order, Pearl won, we got splat 3 which is the embodiment of Chaos, so now I'm wondering what they're planning with Shiver... hmmm
what is a juggalo?
5x3AjhK.pngP9aWhak.pngKMANeBa.pngNN9NPXA.png1NvphvS.png
Also! We haven't seen Pearl and Marina in splat 3 yet have we? I'm so excited. I have a feeling they will be in the dlc!
Also! We haven't seen Pearl and Marina in splat 3 yet have we? I'm so excited. I have a feeling they will be in the dlc!
what is a juggalo?
[quote name="GalahadsCandor" date="2023-09-11 13:06:57" ] [quote name="Novy" date="2023-09-11 09:21:28" ] GGs everyone! This splatfest was definitely the most wild one we've had! Im super proud of all of team Frye and my fellow Big Man teammates for pushing as far as we did! Popularity vote's rough to contest with, but I feel like we all did great all things considered! This anniversary season startup was honestly super fun with the back to back events for the first week! Im actually really excited to see what the future has to offer (I'm theorizing they're holding off a lot of big stuff for the DLC drop. Big excite!) If anyone wants to vibe and play a few SR/turf matches I'll be around later tonight, feel free to hmu if you want a splattin' buddy! Either way, hope everyone had fun with the anniversary! ^^ [/quote] YEAH !! definitely saving things for dlc. I'm confident something will happen to Shiver either in the dlc, or next game now. In the times where we've had the "pick between idols!" thing something usually happens to the idol that won, or it persuaded the next game. Callie and Marie, Callie won and got corrupted in splat 2, Chaos and Order, Pearl won, we got splat 3 which is the embodiment of Chaos, so now I'm wondering what they're planning with Shiver... hmmm [/quote] Ooooh, good theory! I considered this fest only to be special because of the anniversary, and that only the final fest would affect anything, but you guys might be right. That would definitely line up with the fact we got very little information about Side Order right now, despite it coming out not too far in the future. Now I'm really curious where this is going. ...Oh no, did we just feed another octoling to a horrible fate?
GalahadsCandor wrote on 2023-09-11 13:06:57:
Novy wrote on 2023-09-11 09:21:28:
GGs everyone! This splatfest was definitely the most wild one we've had! Im super proud of all of team Frye and my fellow Big Man teammates for pushing as far as we did! Popularity vote's rough to contest with, but I feel like we all did great all things considered!

This anniversary season startup was honestly super fun with the back to back events for the first week! Im actually really excited to see what the future has to offer (I'm theorizing they're holding off a lot of big stuff for the DLC drop. Big excite!)

If anyone wants to vibe and play a few SR/turf matches I'll be around later tonight, feel free to hmu if you want a splattin' buddy! Either way, hope everyone had fun with the anniversary! ^^

YEAH !! definitely saving things for dlc. I'm confident something will happen to Shiver either in the dlc, or next game now. In the times where we've had the "pick between idols!" thing something usually happens to the idol that won, or it persuaded the next game. Callie and Marie, Callie won and got corrupted in splat 2, Chaos and Order, Pearl won, we got splat 3 which is the embodiment of Chaos, so now I'm wondering what they're planning with Shiver... hmmm

Ooooh, good theory! I considered this fest only to be special because of the anniversary, and that only the final fest would affect anything, but you guys might be right.

That would definitely line up with the fact we got very little information about Side Order right now, despite it coming out not too far in the future. Now I'm really curious where this is going.

...Oh no, did we just feed another octoling to a horrible fate?
Those poor octolings...

my switch code is SW-6805-6594-7103 guys!
Those poor octolings...

my switch code is SW-6805-6594-7103 guys!
what is a juggalo?
Callie lost the final fest, so I think that's why she got hypnotized. I think Shiver's gonna be the protagonist of something in the future (not side order though 'cause that's saved for off the hook)
Callie lost the final fest, so I think that's why she got hypnotized. I think Shiver's gonna be the protagonist of something in the future (not side order though 'cause that's saved for off the hook)
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="ClaudevonRiegan" date="2023-09-11 15:18:33" ] Callie lost the final fest, so I think that's why she got hypnotized. I think Shiver's gonna be the protagonist of something in the future (not side order though 'cause that's saved for off the hook) [/quote] Surprise 2nd dlc? Antagonist of splat 4? So many opportunities!
ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2023-09-11 15:18:33:

Surprise 2nd dlc? Antagonist of splat 4? So many opportunities!
what is a juggalo?
[quote name="ClaudevonRiegan" date="2023-09-11 11:48:05" ] we didn't win, but we ATE. [/quote] we got sneak peak plus our clout scores were within 2% of the other teams, we may not have won but we absolutely dominated with our 17%!!! [s]we absolutely won.. in my heart[/s] ------------- frye and big man villain arcs lets go!!! (half-joking) i think they deserve to be a little evil, as a treat
ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2023-09-11 11:48:05:
we got sneak peak plus our clout scores were within 2% of the other teams, we may not have won but we absolutely dominated with our 17%!!! we absolutely won.. in my heart

frye and big man villain arcs lets go!!! (half-joking)
i think they deserve to be a little evil, as a treat
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2023-09-11 16:43:24" ] [quote name="ClaudevonRiegan" date="2023-09-11 11:48:05" ] we didn't win, but we ATE. [/quote] we got sneak peak plus our clout scores were within 2% of the other teams, we may not have won but we absolutely dominated with our 17%!!! [s]we absolutely won.. in my heart[/s] ------------- frye and big man villain arcs lets go!!! (half-joking) i think they deserve to be a little evil, as a treat [/quote] After this thing with Shiver winning everything they definitely deserve to be evil it's justified
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2023-09-11 16:43:24:
ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2023-09-11 11:48:05:
we got sneak peak plus our clout scores were within 2% of the other teams, we may not have won but we absolutely dominated with our 17%!!! we absolutely won.. in my heart

After this thing with Shiver winning everything they definitely deserve to be evil it's justified
what is a juggalo?
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2023-09-11 16:43:24" ] frye and big man villain arcs lets go!!! (half-joking) i think they deserve to be a little evil, as a treat [/quote] I mean, being a little evil is kinda what they do. They're probably currently pulling their bandit thing on Shiver. "We've taken everything you own and given it to people who need it more." "Ay? (Isn't that nice of us?)" *cut to Little Buddy snuggling with a Blahaj*
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2023-09-11 16:43:24:

I mean, being a little evil is kinda what they do. They're probably currently pulling their bandit thing on Shiver.

"We've taken everything you own and given it to people who need it more."

"Ay? (Isn't that nice of us?)"

*cut to Little Buddy snuggling with a Blahaj*
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 201 202