Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 206 207
IM SO SORRY FRYE I FAILED YOU.
IM SO SORRY FRYE I FAILED YOU.
That was. Uh. Wow.

…55%…
That was. Uh. Wow.

…55%…
Lost a ton of 10x, but I did win a 100x for Shiver. Good job everyone! Frye and Big Man teams did great for having less people
Lost a ton of 10x, but I did win a 100x for Shiver. Good job everyone! Frye and Big Man teams did great for having less people
People who get mad over a game are kinda unjustified.

All I really want is to replenish my snails coming forward so I don't care who wins, I'm just going to pick the clear winners from now on, sorry that it's not fun to be losing constantly, but why you have to be mad-

All I really want is to replenish my snails coming forward so I don't care who wins, I'm just going to pick the clear winners from now on, sorry that it's not fun to be losing constantly, but why you have to be mad-
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
Time to hide from most Splatoon content for a while [emoji=tundra scared size=1] Not gonna lie I'm a little disappointed but that's how it goes. I'm really glad all the teams managed to score points, people fought hard this splatfest. Congrats to everyone who participated!
Time to hide from most Splatoon content for a while

Not gonna lie I'm a little disappointed but that's how it goes. I'm really glad all the teams managed to score points, people fought hard this splatfest. Congrats to everyone who participated!
The battle results were really close. Y'all did well.
The battle results were really close. Y'all did well.
Splatfest drama?

I'll just sit in my Splatoon Wii U corner happily being a squid. :'D

I'm seeing the same names over and over, but lobbies are still filling up fairly quickly (on Turf War). I'm kinda afraid to try Ranked again, though. XD
Splatfest drama?

I'll just sit in my Splatoon Wii U corner happily being a squid. :'D

I'm seeing the same names over and over, but lobbies are still filling up fairly quickly (on Turf War). I'm kinda afraid to try Ranked again, though. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Also, before anyone gets mad, are we forgetting Deep Cut's true leader? Marie, also the winner of a past Splatfest much like this one.
Also, before anyone gets mad, are we forgetting Deep Cut's true leader? Marie, also the winner of a past Splatfest much like this one.
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a25458b3368e1e16424787b5a97c7464/6230d324bf049a87-d7/s2048x3072/24a3258705ade3f5e02d319df6aa595e35187010.png[/img] [i]ow[/i] wasnt able to post right after the results which is probably a good thing (slightly less salty and a bit more apathetic now), but wow. i was expecting team shiver to grab popularity easily, but i was not expecting it to be that skewed.... shouldnt be surprised but dang gonna try and focus on the positives here, like how despite being half the size of team shiver, both team frye and big man were still able to keep up in the results! like dang, we did good even if we didnt win! [s]plus at least we [i]all[/i] got points this time and it wasnt just a total landslide sweep..[/s]
24a3258705ade3f5e02d319df6aa595e35187010.png
ow

wasnt able to post right after the results which is probably a good thing (slightly less salty and a bit more apathetic now), but wow. i was expecting team shiver to grab popularity easily, but i was not expecting it to be that skewed.... shouldnt be surprised but dang

gonna try and focus on the positives here, like how despite being half the size of team shiver, both team frye and big man were still able to keep up in the results! like dang, we did good even if we didnt win!

plus at least we all got points this time and it wasnt just a total landslide sweep..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="Seriphynna" date="2023-09-10 21:27:59" ] People who get mad over a game are kinda unjustified. All I really want is to replenish my snails coming forward so I don't care who wins, I'm just going to pick the clear winners from now on, sorry that it's not fun to be losing constantly, but why you have to be mad- [/quote] It's really just because it's gotten unfun tbh... It's easy to predict who'll win instead of it being a random win (ie. Frye and Big Man winning a few instead of a Shiver winning streak), that and pretty sure a lot of people are tired of those on Shiver's teams gloating over on Twitter ^^'
Seriphynna wrote on 2023-09-10 21:27:59:

It's really just because it's gotten unfun tbh... It's easy to predict who'll win instead of it being a random win (ie. Frye and Big Man winning a few instead of a Shiver winning streak), that and pretty sure a lot of people are tired of those on Shiver's teams gloating over on Twitter ^^'
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 206 207