Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] YEET
1 2 3 4 5
YEET!
YEET!
Na5WGHa.png
What an adorable theme, and all the art is delightful! Looks like I'll be busy getting all those badges.
What an adorable theme, and all the art is delightful! Looks like I'll be busy getting all those badges.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Oh my goodness hahaha I just adore the lore for this week. Best of luck to Shadow, and Lightning's staff training!
Oh my goodness hahaha I just adore the lore for this week. Best of luck to Shadow, and Lightning's staff training!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
So exciting! So much to look forward to this week :) also I love imagining dragons that have never flown being catapulted into the air and being like wow this is what flight is like! awesome and normal
So exciting! So much to look forward to this week :) also I love imagining dragons that have never flown being catapulted into the air and being like wow this is what flight is like! awesome and normal
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
This is such a cool joint theme! Catapults are always the answer
This is such a cool joint theme! Catapults are always the answer
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Earthies, roll out for Shadow! [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Excited to be working to get y'all to the top this week [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Earthies, roll out for Shadow! Excited to be working to get y'all to the top this week
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I love this week's theme [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Good luck to both Earth and Shadow! [emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1]
I love this week's theme Good luck to both Earth and Shadow!
Na5WGHa.png
I love this concept of a reverse dominance push. Very creative!
I love this concept of a reverse dominance push. Very creative!
8wF4Uc8.png
people should play shadow puppets its cute i promise

- totally unbiased opinion
people should play shadow puppets its cute i promise

- totally unbiased opinion
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
Enormous kudos to the creator of the Exaltapult banner. That poor Wildclaw looks so disconcerted! [emoji=wildclaw scared size=2]
Enormous kudos to the creator of the Exaltapult banner. That poor Wildclaw looks so disconcerted!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5