Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] YEET
1 2 3 4 5
I won't lie, I feel a bit silly now buying all this fodder with no where to give it to! I guess I could get some art... hmm.

Edit: This is to say this is a lesson in reading before buying! But getting in the habit of buying and storing hatchlings in my hibden is important I guess! Good luck Earth in helping Shadow!!!
I won't lie, I feel a bit silly now buying all this fodder with no where to give it to! I guess I could get some art... hmm.

Edit: This is to say this is a lesson in reading before buying! But getting in the habit of buying and storing hatchlings in my hibden is important I guess! Good luck Earth in helping Shadow!!!
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
the theme looks like a lot of fun. go earth, go shadow. go lightning too? haha i will be visitining the dom board to see who will be #1
the theme looks like a lot of fun. go earth, go shadow. go lightning too? haha i will be visitining the dom board to see who will be #1
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Hehe excited for this week! In case anyone wanted to see the model I used for the main exalt banner dragon- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6805414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/68055/6805414_350.png[/img][/url] Don't worry Sakura, I'm not catapulting you think week. That was just a test run.
Hehe excited for this week! In case anyone wanted to see the model I used for the main exalt banner dragon-

6805414_350.png

Don't worry Sakura, I'm not catapulting you think week. That was just a test run.
CVX0Ylh.png
...peanut butter vs grape jelly [emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1] I wish the flights the best of luck![s] Idk who i'll be supporting yet but we'll see[/s] i just took a closer look and omg this is great, more like actually trying to make a pb&j sandwich together than competing
...peanut butter vs grape jelly

I wish the flights the best of luck! Idk who i'll be supporting yet but we'll see i just took a closer look and omg this is great, more like actually trying to make a pb&j sandwich together than competing
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
What a wonderful idea for a "dom battle" :D Wishing Shadow a happy time catching all those dragons and wishing all airborne Earth dragons a safe landing! *cheers you on*
What a wonderful idea for a "dom battle" :D Wishing Shadow a happy time catching all those dragons and wishing all airborne Earth dragons a safe landing! *cheers you on*
omg, this is the best theme ever, I adore it immensly! Made sure to share what's going on this week with all of my friends, lol
omg, this is the best theme ever, I adore it immensly! Made sure to share what's going on this week with all of my friends, lol
[center]This is such a cute idea for a push! The sky truly is the limit, with this one. [emoji=earth rune size=1] --> [emoji=cloud size=1] --> [emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center]
This is such a cute idea for a push!
The sky truly is the limit, with this one.
--> -->
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Send the fee for the STAFF TRAINING IRL Scavenger Hunt just now :D
Send the fee for the STAFF TRAINING IRL Scavenger Hunt just now :D
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love this so much
I love this so much
fiendiishly.png
@Zefyre 10 Lv. 6s for Bzoozu Order #7!
@Zefyre 10 Lv. 6s for Bzoozu Order #7!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif