Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Updated Dragon Leveling Guide!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
This guide was awesome! I have a bunch of built level 25s from my early years on here, but I've come back recently after a long hiatus and just felt kind of bored with leveling fodder (plus annoyed by those Mire dodges, of course). Since we're in between fests, I decided to get that og coli feel and level a set of 3 dragons from scratch. The guide was extremely helpful! I also love all the tips and tricks and build suggestions at the end. The whole process felt very rewarding as a whole and this guide was a huge part of that. Moving to a new section after each level felt even better than moving to a new venue! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This guide was awesome! I have a bunch of built level 25s from my early years on here, but I've come back recently after a long hiatus and just felt kind of bored with leveling fodder (plus annoyed by those Mire dodges, of course).
Since we're in between fests, I decided to get that og coli feel and level a set of 3 dragons from scratch. The guide was extremely helpful! I also love all the tips and tricks and build suggestions at the end. The whole process felt very rewarding as a whole and this guide was a huge part of that. Moving to a new section after each level felt even better than moving to a new venue!

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@EeveeDream If it is of any use, I have found that a Plague/Ice pair of "Shattered Cannons" is also really useful for training one dragon to level 25 in Kelp Beds, once knowing how to use them there - while also not just 'having a chance' vs. both bosses but, if willing to burn a few medium/orange health potions, hardly ever losing to (or needing to flee from) either boss. Excepting the occasional Dodge, all-melee foe groups are a breeze as well, using the 'one fighter Hastes and Rallies the other to mash them before they can attack' approach.
@EeveeDream If it is of any use, I have found that a Plague/Ice pair of "Shattered Cannons" is also really useful for training one dragon to level 25 in Kelp Beds, once knowing how to use them there - while also not just 'having a chance' vs. both bosses but, if willing to burn a few medium/orange health potions, hardly ever losing to (or needing to flee from) either boss. Excepting the occasional Dodge, all-melee foe groups are a breeze as well, using the 'one fighter Hastes and Rallies the other to mash them before they can attack' approach.
Posting to be able to find again easily. Thank you for this!
Posting to be able to find again easily. Thank you for this!
For anyone wondering: Yes, I will be adding the new venue soon!
For anyone wondering: Yes, I will be adding the new venue soon!
Ok thanks and posting so that way I don't have to have 2 fr tabs open
Ok thanks and posting so that way I don't have to have 2 fr tabs open
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
Thank you for keeping this up to date, Eevee. With all the changes lately, it must be a headache. You are very much appreciated! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you for keeping this up to date, Eevee. With all the changes lately, it must be a headache. You are very much appreciated!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
{ thank you so much for this guide !! I built my original coli team on my own but I haven't been happy with their level 25 venue performance and wanted to start from scratch. Between this guide and the exp boost from the event rn I'm having a blast and a much easier time working up my new team!
{ I'm actually wondering if there might be another guide or even a page somewhere on the site that breaks down the element advantages and disadvantages against each other? I memorized what my og team was strongest against over time but I haven't figured it out yet with my new group and I've had no luck trying to find a guide to help.
{ thank you so much for this guide !! I built my original coli team on my own but I haven't been happy with their level 25 venue performance and wanted to start from scratch. Between this guide and the exp boost from the event rn I'm having a blast and a much easier time working up my new team!
{ I'm actually wondering if there might be another guide or even a page somewhere on the site that breaks down the element advantages and disadvantages against each other? I memorized what my og team was strongest against over time but I haven't figured it out yet with my new group and I've had no luck trying to find a guide to help.
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop
@iHolli I'm sure I've seen info in other places too, but I think this post might have the element information you're looking for?
@iHolli I'm sure I've seen info in other places too, but I think this post might have the element information you're looking for?
LOz3b3g.pnghvO6Qma.png
[quote name="rockss" date="2023-09-10 13:21:02" ] @iHolli I'm sure I've seen info in other places too, but I think this post might have the element information you're looking for? [/quote] [indent]{ that is [i]exactly[/i] what I was looking for !! Thank you so much! [emoji=aether happy size=1][/indent]
rockss wrote on 2023-09-10 13:21:02:
{ that is exactly what I was looking for !! Thank you so much!
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop
returning
returning
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20