Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="ShiverStar" date="2023-08-29 07:14:14" ] jeez i hate how these teachers discovered goguardian, i don't really do anything wrong but it's still uncomfortable that with one wrong move they'll call us out or something [emoji=aether deadpan size=2] [/quote] Agreed @shiverstar
ShiverStar wrote on 2023-08-29 07:14:14:
jeez i hate how these teachers discovered goguardian, i don't really do anything wrong but it's still uncomfortable that with one wrong move they'll call us out or something
Agreed @shiverstar
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
this is art https://youtu.be/M4OkWZegj64?si=lHszmSoUx471htu6
this is art https://youtu.be/M4OkWZegj64?si=lHszmSoUx471htu6
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
How many molas will it take for me to finally get one to full size? The world may never know. Already on Mola #10.
How many molas will it take for me to finally get one to full size? The world may never know. Already on Mola #10.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Frostanna" date="2023-08-29 03:59:10" ] Can you really leave a response on others thoughts? Someone did it a few days ago and now I feel uncomfortable, like please don't reply to mine :> [/quote] Hello @Frostanna, technically yes, others can do that. It's important to remember that you're posting in a thread in a discussion forum. This means you may receive replies to threads and comments you post in our forums. From our [u][b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette:[/url][/b][/u]: [quote][I]By posting in our forums, you have made a choice to actively engage in discussion with other[/I] Flight Rising [I]players. While you are not obligated to reply, by posting anywhere in our forums you understand you are participating in discussion forums and will most likely receive replies from other members of the[/I] Flight Rising [I]community.[/I][/quote] This doesn't mean you're obligated to respond further or engage with someone, you're even free to make use of the Block feature which is available on every player's profile page. I hope this information helps clear up any confusion about interactions on the forums, and what your options are. Thank you!
Frostanna wrote on 2023-08-29 03:59:10:
Can you really leave a response on others thoughts? Someone did it a few days ago and now I feel uncomfortable, like please don't reply to mine :>

Hello @Frostanna, technically yes, others can do that. It's important to remember that you're posting in a thread in a discussion forum. This means you may receive replies to threads and comments you post in our forums. From our Forum Etiquette::

Quote:
By posting in our forums, you have made a choice to actively engage in discussion with other Flight Rising players. While you are not obligated to reply, by posting anywhere in our forums you understand you are participating in discussion forums and will most likely receive replies from other members of the Flight Rising community.

This doesn't mean you're obligated to respond further or engage with someone, you're even free to make use of the Block feature which is available on every player's profile page. I hope this information helps clear up any confusion about interactions on the forums, and what your options are. Thank you!
My little kitten is all healthy!
The vet gave her a thumbs up with her blood work and her physical.

I'm glad she is absolutely thriving.
My little kitten is all healthy!
The vet gave her a thumbs up with her blood work and her physical.

I'm glad she is absolutely thriving.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I've been so incredibly upset after finding out that some dingus has been stealing my username on almost all other social/art sites. Bluesky, toyhouse.... etc.

If anyone sees that name and in their bio stating they draw furry art, that is not me. I only draw feral dragons/random critters/humanoid demons. I'm sorry to anyone who may have thought that that could've been me.

Now I'm depressed. :/ This name has been my identity for well over a decade.
I've been so incredibly upset after finding out that some dingus has been stealing my username on almost all other social/art sites. Bluesky, toyhouse.... etc.

If anyone sees that name and in their bio stating they draw furry art, that is not me. I only draw feral dragons/random critters/humanoid demons. I'm sorry to anyone who may have thought that that could've been me.

Now I'm depressed. :/ This name has been my identity for well over a decade.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
the terror on my face when I make a minor mistake [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kPj_IeH6ZZE/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
the terror on my face when I make a minor mistake
maxresdefault.jpg
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
The lengths i will go for a pun

I havr very little patience, unless its for a cosmetic item that wont release until im an adult, in which case i have all the patience in the world to spare, just so i can get that item...just for a joke.
The lengths i will go for a pun

I havr very little patience, unless its for a cosmetic item that wont release until im an adult, in which case i have all the patience in the world to spare, just so i can get that item...just for a joke.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Hhh I kinda wanna make something,,fancier than usual for dinner. But what?

If I clean out the tiny pot for some kind of chicken parmesan (read: like two chicken strips slathered with shredded cheese on top of probably-plain spaghetti because I don’t know how to open those jars) then I might as well make a packet thingy. I could add something fancy to rice but like,,then I have to ask if it’s okay to use whatever would be added to it or figure out how to properly cook an egg.

I’ll probably just go with normal rice, but…idk. It’d be nice to know how to make ‘real’ dinners but every ‘easy’ recipe involves stuff we don’t have in the house.
Hhh I kinda wanna make something,,fancier than usual for dinner. But what?

If I clean out the tiny pot for some kind of chicken parmesan (read: like two chicken strips slathered with shredded cheese on top of probably-plain spaghetti because I don’t know how to open those jars) then I might as well make a packet thingy. I could add something fancy to rice but like,,then I have to ask if it’s okay to use whatever would be added to it or figure out how to properly cook an egg.

I’ll probably just go with normal rice, but…idk. It’d be nice to know how to make ‘real’ dinners but every ‘easy’ recipe involves stuff we don’t have in the house.
I have just come to the rather amusing conclusion that I am both an antique book collector and allergic to mold. The two do not mix and yet I am fully willing to sneeze and cough while I dig through piles of musty books.
I have just come to the rather amusing conclusion that I am both an antique book collector and allergic to mold. The two do not mix and yet I am fully willing to sneeze and cough while I dig through piles of musty books.
murphy.png