Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I never really buy umas nowadays, because why are they all prices 1kg+ now lmao

I guess why not, but it's also annoying that 75% of the pings I get nowadays are for things I can't even afford, so I just leave disappointed every time

at least this is curbing my impulse spending?
but highkey I wish there was an option on GASP to check if you only want to see umas that are less than 1kg
I never really buy umas nowadays, because why are they all prices 1kg+ now lmao

I guess why not, but it's also annoying that 75% of the pings I get nowadays are for things I can't even afford, so I just leave disappointed every time

at least this is curbing my impulse spending?
but highkey I wish there was an option on GASP to check if you only want to see umas that are less than 1kg
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
current thought.,.,,. it's literally just mitski, i have mitski blasting in my ears rn :3
current thought.,.,,. it's literally just mitski, i have mitski blasting in my ears rn :3
. ov8ay5N.png zLwbKxI.png RbkQks3.png cQcx9mq.png
. VDqpTLf.png eswSnrS.png 7de9hyf.png
. OBrKa68.png w0wBhk1.png G8AyR6r.png 5srIc0i.png
. Nl7xQPH.png YIgeGTo.png r8v91MH.png euawcWv.png
. PING MEEEEEEE!!!
yeah i don't think i can fulfil my teacher's request on that page, it's an old picture and the board itself is probably hanging out with my year 1 stuff so i probably couldn't access it.
Maybe a last minute thing. But no, probably not possible.
yeah i don't think i can fulfil my teacher's request on that page, it's an old picture and the board itself is probably hanging out with my year 1 stuff so i probably couldn't access it.
Maybe a last minute thing. But no, probably not possible.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I got it I’m so happy I could cryy
I got it I’m so happy I could cryy
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
whERE did the time go are you kidding i have a week to do this now why is it longer than the last project the book is shorter than the last one why. i have to do p1 in 2 days to save time for p2
and then there's... literally all the other courses

i am once again speedrunning

rip to my friend idk how you're managing three projects
whERE did the time go are you kidding i have a week to do this now why is it longer than the last project the book is shorter than the last one why. i have to do p1 in 2 days to save time for p2
and then there's... literally all the other courses

i am once again speedrunning

rip to my friend idk how you're managing three projects
hhghhhg i gotta draw a new signature
formerly IraFera :3
I just want to be a humble farmer
I just want to be a humble farmer
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
If I had a nickel for each and every fight that's started because the teacher in the classroom next to ours didn't do anything, I'd personally be able to buy so many meals for my family.

Is this a waffle house?
If I had a nickel for each and every fight that's started because the teacher in the classroom next to ours didn't do anything, I'd personally be able to buy so many meals for my family.

Is this a waffle house?
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
i cant do this time management thing
i cant do this time management thing
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
oh im only now realizing... reading community response is making me enjoy the game less instead of just being normal and ignoring the things i don't care about. yeah i really need to get back to treating this as a single player game and only talking to anyone if i need to buy or sell something. square peg in a round hole situation.
oh im only now realizing... reading community response is making me enjoy the game less instead of just being normal and ignoring the things i don't care about. yeah i really need to get back to treating this as a single player game and only talking to anyone if i need to buy or sell something. square peg in a round hole situation.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
Hello everyone. We've had to remove some posts that provided potentially personal identifying information, either exact dates or a plethora of details about the individual's personal life.

Please use discretion if your current thought involves information that could be used to identify you offline, and refrain from posting details. It's also not okay to post dates and information that could reveal the identity of an individual not involved in this thread. Your general online safety is vastly more important than venting in a forum thread. Thank you.
Hello everyone. We've had to remove some posts that provided potentially personal identifying information, either exact dates or a plethora of details about the individual's personal life.

Please use discretion if your current thought involves information that could be used to identify you offline, and refrain from posting details. It's also not okay to post dates and information that could reveal the identity of an individual not involved in this thread. Your general online safety is vastly more important than venting in a forum thread. Thank you.