Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Henry shrugged. “Eh. I can’t blame you.”

Estella frowned a bit in the change of topic and brought something up that she personally found more interesting.

“So do you think the house will be any different than last time? Since it’s magic and everything.”
Henry shrugged. “Eh. I can’t blame you.”

Estella frowned a bit in the change of topic and brought something up that she personally found more interesting.

“So do you think the house will be any different than last time? Since it’s magic and everything.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
(Back from camping!)

Charles chuckled softly into his hand and perked up at the topic change.

"I hope not. That sounds scary."

"Wow, it could move?!" Jasper grinned at the idea. "Now that's awesome! I still wouldn't live there though. Maybe the traps move!"
(Back from camping!)

Charles chuckled softly into his hand and perked up at the topic change.

"I hope not. That sounds scary."

"Wow, it could move?!" Jasper grinned at the idea. "Now that's awesome! I still wouldn't live there though. Maybe the traps move!"

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
“I mean, maybe not move per se,” Estella said. “But I think it’d be interesting if the layout changed or something! So we’d have to navigate our way through there again.”

Henry shook his head. “I don’t think that would be the case. I was in and out once or twice and it didn’t change.”

Estella frowned. “That’s no fun…”
“I mean, maybe not move per se,” Estella said. “But I think it’d be interesting if the layout changed or something! So we’d have to navigate our way through there again.”

Henry shook his head. “I don’t think that would be the case. I was in and out once or twice and it didn’t change.”

Estella frowned. “That’s no fun…”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28