Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
Henry sighed. He didn’t expect any respect per se, but he would have preferred a straight answer. Nevermind the fact he got what he wanted from Sir. Did he have a reason to keep walking with these people?

Estella finished hers, nodding. “Definitely! That was good chocolate—barely melty.”
Henry sighed. He didn’t expect any respect per se, but he would have preferred a straight answer. Nevermind the fact he got what he wanted from Sir. Did he have a reason to keep walking with these people?

Estella finished hers, nodding. “Definitely! That was good chocolate—barely melty.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Charles decided Henry's sigh wasn't a suitable answer. While he smiled, he walked almost toe to toe with the prisoner and grabbed his shirt. He leaned in close. "Bring. Us. To. Your. Boss. Estella? Demonstration please." He took out a piece of fabric and threw it to Estella.

So out of character oh lord sorry)
Charles decided Henry's sigh wasn't a suitable answer. While he smiled, he walked almost toe to toe with the prisoner and grabbed his shirt. He leaned in close. "Bring. Us. To. Your. Boss. Estella? Demonstration please." He took out a piece of fabric and threw it to Estella.

So out of character oh lord sorry)

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
Estella cheered, caught the piece of fabric, and held it up in one hand. The lit a flame in the other and let it sit under the fabric piece, slowly burning it. All while wearing a somewhat-frightening smile.

“I get it,” Henry said, pulling away from Charles. “I’m a prisoner. Sheesh. Just because a man sighs doesn’t mean he’s doing something he shouldn’t. I’ll take you to Sir.”
Estella cheered, caught the piece of fabric, and held it up in one hand. The lit a flame in the other and let it sit under the fabric piece, slowly burning it. All while wearing a somewhat-frightening smile.

“I get it,” Henry said, pulling away from Charles. “I’m a prisoner. Sheesh. Just because a man sighs doesn’t mean he’s doing something he shouldn’t. I’ll take you to Sir.”
Jasper frowned but didn't say anything, she just ate the chocolate. "We gotta go back to that store." She said.

Charles relaxed and stepped back. "That's all I ask. Then I'll give you money and we never see eachother ever again." He looked at Henry. "Don't argue."

Maybe the promise of gold (that Charles actually had) would make him compliant. And Charles didn't have that much, but he had connections. And Jasper. She was the one with a lot of money.
Jasper frowned but didn't say anything, she just ate the chocolate. "We gotta go back to that store." She said.

Charles relaxed and stepped back. "That's all I ask. Then I'll give you money and we never see eachother ever again." He looked at Henry. "Don't argue."

Maybe the promise of gold (that Charles actually had) would make him compliant. And Charles didn't have that much, but he had connections. And Jasper. She was the one with a lot of money.

Henry murmured some agreement and Estella let the rest of the fabric burn quickly.

“We should almost be there,” Henry said.
Henry murmured some agreement and Estella let the rest of the fabric burn quickly.

“We should almost be there,” Henry said.
"Get on with it, good sir." Charles resisted the urge to massage his head. He would be diplomatic with Henry. He would!

Jasper shrugged and took a step forward. She was eating her own chocolate now.
"Get on with it, good sir." Charles resisted the urge to massage his head. He would be diplomatic with Henry. He would!

Jasper shrugged and took a step forward. She was eating her own chocolate now.

"I can't change the distance we walk," Henry muttered.

Nonetheless, as promised it only took a few more minutes until they reached the outskirts of town. From there, Henry stopped in front of a home.

"This is where I first heard of Sir," he explained. "But I can't guarantee the guy in there is who you want, or if he's home. It's not my fault if he isn't - I'm not all-knowing, but you can set me on fire if you still want to and wouldn't mind getting pressed for murder charges later."
"I can't change the distance we walk," Henry muttered.

Nonetheless, as promised it only took a few more minutes until they reached the outskirts of town. From there, Henry stopped in front of a home.

"This is where I first heard of Sir," he explained. "But I can't guarantee the guy in there is who you want, or if he's home. It's not my fault if he isn't - I'm not all-knowing, but you can set me on fire if you still want to and wouldn't mind getting pressed for murder charges later."
Charles gave Henry a mildly wounded look. "I was just trying to help you get the memo." He took out his sword and pushed the door open. He stepped back and Jasper, chocolate put away, was already a shadow inside the house.

"What? Oh no, not you! Maybe this house, once the town guards are done this investigation. Hey you, don't go to far and come back in fifteen minutes." Charles continued, but he didn't know if Jasper even heard him.

"Well, alright." With his sword out, he edged to the wall and stepped inside a little. It was like he was expecting a trap.

(Is it bad that I ship Henry+Charles, and Estella+Jasper? Idk once Charles gets over his self rudeness and Henry isn't a prisoner, I just see them)
Charles gave Henry a mildly wounded look. "I was just trying to help you get the memo." He took out his sword and pushed the door open. He stepped back and Jasper, chocolate put away, was already a shadow inside the house.

"What? Oh no, not you! Maybe this house, once the town guards are done this investigation. Hey you, don't go to far and come back in fifteen minutes." Charles continued, but he didn't know if Jasper even heard him.

"Well, alright." With his sword out, he edged to the wall and stepped inside a little. It was like he was expecting a trap.

(Is it bad that I ship Henry+Charles, and Estella+Jasper? Idk once Charles gets over his self rudeness and Henry isn't a prisoner, I just see them)

(I mean... I agree with you for Estella/Jasper lol. Can't see Henry and Charles, personally, but that's mostly just my brain being weird. That being said I...admittedly cannot quite understand what's happening? So apologies XD.)

Estella slowly went further in the building. If she had to blow anyone up, she would - pretty much everyone but Charles and Estella were liable to be set on fire.

Henry, on the other hand, just stayed outside. He wasn't going to get involved if he didn't have to.
(I mean... I agree with you for Estella/Jasper lol. Can't see Henry and Charles, personally, but that's mostly just my brain being weird. That being said I...admittedly cannot quite understand what's happening? So apologies XD.)

Estella slowly went further in the building. If she had to blow anyone up, she would - pretty much everyone but Charles and Estella were liable to be set on fire.

Henry, on the other hand, just stayed outside. He wasn't going to get involved if he didn't have to.
Their basically conducting an FBI raid on this house, to see if there is any evidence or any men connected to the gang. I just love grouchy × loving realist, it transcends all boundaries and it's in a lot of my writing cause, I just love this trope. Mood!)

Charles gently took Henry's shoulder and pushed him inside the building. "Ahem? No escaping. Not on my watch."

Jasper showed back up. "Its just a normal two story house. Haven't checked the basement or upstairs yet."
Their basically conducting an FBI raid on this house, to see if there is any evidence or any men connected to the gang. I just love grouchy × loving realist, it transcends all boundaries and it's in a lot of my writing cause, I just love this trope. Mood!)

Charles gently took Henry's shoulder and pushed him inside the building. "Ahem? No escaping. Not on my watch."

Jasper showed back up. "Its just a normal two story house. Haven't checked the basement or upstairs yet."

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28