Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | predictions for upcoming fest fams
1 2
So what snakes and flowers do you think each element will get?

I really thought fire was going to get a cobra. Now I'm guessing that the cobra will go to arcane or wind. I'll be shocked if none of the flights get a cobra.
So what snakes and flowers do you think each element will get?

I really thought fire was going to get a cobra. Now I'm guessing that the cobra will go to arcane or wind. I'll be shocked if none of the flights get a cobra.
he/him, bi, trans
Water will possibly be water snakes,and I think Wind may have Paradise Flying snakes. Maybe the Cobra will be Shadow? Idk
Water will possibly be water snakes,and I think Wind may have Paradise Flying snakes. Maybe the Cobra will be Shadow? Idk
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
earth - maybe a hognose? i hope its a hognose :)

water - HAS to be a sea snake of some kind

nature - anaconda? green tree python? fer de lance?

arcane - i agree might get cobra

shadow - im not too sure, not pullin up any ideas? maybe coral/milk/king snake???

wind - having it be a gliding snake would be so cool, another option maybe a really fast snake like a racer

ice - real tough one, snakes and ice dont exactly mix well HA. a quick google search shows that European Adders are the only snakes that live in the artic circle, so that would be cool if that was the snake for ice

plague - maybe a seriously venomous snake, like a boomslang or black mamba (those are good options for nature too, i think)

im not too familiar with flowers, so for that I have no real guesses on those
earth - maybe a hognose? i hope its a hognose :)

water - HAS to be a sea snake of some kind

nature - anaconda? green tree python? fer de lance?

arcane - i agree might get cobra

shadow - im not too sure, not pullin up any ideas? maybe coral/milk/king snake???

wind - having it be a gliding snake would be so cool, another option maybe a really fast snake like a racer

ice - real tough one, snakes and ice dont exactly mix well HA. a quick google search shows that European Adders are the only snakes that live in the artic circle, so that would be cool if that was the snake for ice

plague - maybe a seriously venomous snake, like a boomslang or black mamba (those are good options for nature too, i think)

im not too familiar with flowers, so for that I have no real guesses on those
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
The flowers are predicatable and we basically know what those will be since they're based on birth month flowers. It'll just be a toss up between which of the two options they choose. It's the snakes that we have no clue on and we have all the fun guessing at haha.

I think a coral snake would be neat for plague. It's deadly, red, and has a yellow accent and plague often has green and yellow accents.
The flowers are predicatable and we basically know what those will be since they're based on birth month flowers. It'll just be a toss up between which of the two options they choose. It's the snakes that we have no clue on and we have all the fun guessing at haha.

I think a coral snake would be neat for plague. It's deadly, red, and has a yellow accent and plague often has green and yellow accents.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
So Arcane will get the colourful Ipomoea? [emoji=guardian confused size=1] They are sooo beautiful...please let it be the Ipomoea-flower! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
So Arcane will get the colourful Ipomoea? They are sooo beautiful...please let it be the Ipomoea-flower!
for Plague I've been hoping for a spider-tailed horned viper, but I haven't been holding my breath for it.
Edit: Considering how they hunt, they could technically also work for Shadow.
Edit2: You know what? Shadow. They hunt through a mix of camouflage and trickery, which is all Shadow vibes.
for Plague I've been hoping for a spider-tailed horned viper, but I haven't been holding my breath for it.
Edit: Considering how they hunt, they could technically also work for Shadow.
Edit2: You know what? Shadow. They hunt through a mix of camouflage and trickery, which is all Shadow vibes.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
[quote name="CogitoErgoSum" date="2023-08-28 07:46:32" ] So Arcane will get the colourful Ipomoea? [emoji=guardian confused size=1] They are sooo beautiful...please let it be the Ipomoea-flower! [emoji=guardian love size=1] [/quote] Could be morning glories, or could be asters! We'll have to wait and see.
CogitoErgoSum wrote on 2023-08-28 07:46:32:
So Arcane will get the colourful Ipomoea? They are sooo beautiful...please let it be the Ipomoea-flower!

Could be morning glories, or could be asters! We'll have to wait and see.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm kinda going in my head what's the gnarliest snake could be for plague. Rattlesnake could have made sense, plague is a wastelandd after all, but that went to lightning, and mambas, the more aggressive snakes, feel like they might end up more nature or shadow?
A cobra could be possible, since they're the most outwardly impressive, but it also feels like the eye spots could be used to imply illusion and therefore go to shadow.

maybe a coral snake? venomous, has red, black and gold color scheme that is plague themed, could work.

... the dream would be to get a two headed snake, which is a possible mutation for reptiles, to represent that side of the flight
I'm kinda going in my head what's the gnarliest snake could be for plague. Rattlesnake could have made sense, plague is a wastelandd after all, but that went to lightning, and mambas, the more aggressive snakes, feel like they might end up more nature or shadow?
A cobra could be possible, since they're the most outwardly impressive, but it also feels like the eye spots could be used to imply illusion and therefore go to shadow.

maybe a coral snake? venomous, has red, black and gold color scheme that is plague themed, could work.

... the dream would be to get a two headed snake, which is a possible mutation for reptiles, to represent that side of the flight
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
i remember a while back-in elementary school-a long-time friend of mine told me about a snake called the fer-de-lance and i think that would make for a good Plague snake.
i remember a while back-in elementary school-a long-time friend of mine told me about a snake called the fer-de-lance and i think that would make for a good Plague snake.
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
I hope Nature gets a vine snake. [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eDy3xUAj9A8/VA_Nii05QxI/AAAAAAAAMiA/VsJGDwODK0g/s1600/ahaetulla_nasuta.jpg[/img] [img]http://static.donquijote.org/images/tops/520/vine-snake.jpg[/img] Ultimate snoot. Ultimate boop.
I hope Nature gets a vine snake.

ahaetulla_nasuta.jpg

vine-snake.jpg

Ultimate snoot. Ultimate boop.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png