Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized how some players get so
1 2 3 4
many eggs. It's during NotN, isn't it? I happened to run into this:

"and less than 100 noc eggs during NotN? UNTHINKABLE."

thats how yall do mass hatches isn't it lmao
many eggs. It's during NotN, isn't it? I happened to run into this:

"and less than 100 noc eggs during NotN? UNTHINKABLE."

thats how yall do mass hatches isn't it lmao
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
kind of. I farmed SO much during NotN (by my standards anyway) and only got 64 eggs. big props to all the coli madlads but I will never reach those heights

(but I'm also not into mass hatches. I hatched one (1) egg for my FR anniversary and have sold or intend to sell the rest)

some people also buy up eggs during NotN when they're cheap. I got so many pings for UMA sales accepting either currency or eggs at 1:200g
kind of. I farmed SO much during NotN (by my standards anyway) and only got 64 eggs. big props to all the coli madlads but I will never reach those heights

(but I'm also not into mass hatches. I hatched one (1) egg for my FR anniversary and have sold or intend to sell the rest)

some people also buy up eggs during NotN when they're cheap. I got so many pings for UMA sales accepting either currency or eggs at 1:200g
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@Achaius

64 is little? god- 0-o
@Achaius

64 is little? god- 0-o
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
well, it's little according to the quote you posted XD less than 100 eggs, I am small time
well, it's little according to the quote you posted XD less than 100 eggs, I am small time
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I don't think I've ever farmed more than 10 eggs from NotN. Although I probably would've gotten more in the past when I was more motivated to farm during NotN, but I would sell my chests directly back then instead of opening them.
I don't think I've ever farmed more than 10 eggs from NotN. Although I probably would've gotten more in the past when I was more motivated to farm during NotN, but I would sell my chests directly back then instead of opening them.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
NotN is a great time to get eggs! I got 380 last year, and hopefully this year I can get more. They're a decent investment if you're patient, pretty easy to liquidate, and prevent you from impulsively spending all your money (unless you really like hatching eggs in which case best of luck)
NotN is a great time to get eggs! I got 380 last year, and hopefully this year I can get more. They're a decent investment if you're patient, pretty easy to liquidate, and prevent you from impulsively spending all your money (unless you really like hatching eggs in which case best of luck)
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I love NotN's eggs >:)
I only got just over 20 last year but that was still plenty for me and I still have like 15 left.
I love NotN's eggs >:)
I only got just over 20 last year but that was still plenty for me and I still have like 15 left.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[quote name="vacantlyamused" date="2023-08-23 13:55:59" ] NotN is a great time to get eggs! I got 380 last year, and hopefully this year I can get more. They're a decent investment if you're patient, pretty easy to liquidate, and prevent you from impulsively spending all your money (unless you really like hatching eggs in which case best of luck) [/quote] that is a LOT of eggs
vacantlyamused wrote on 2023-08-23 13:55:59:

that is a LOT of eggs
MyfNmKq.png
I don't go hard anymore but when I was saving up for a light sprite NotN really helped. I had about 200+ eggs, waited 6 months then sold them all, made a nice amount of gems
I don't go hard anymore but when I was saving up for a light sprite NotN really helped. I had about 200+ eggs, waited 6 months then sold them all, made a nice amount of gems
And I do the opposite - grind chests, open, trade eggs from those chests for more chests, and repeat. Could I be getting tons of gems if I didn't? Absolutely. Do I care? No.

Big chest stack opening goes brrrr!
And I do the opposite - grind chests, open, trade eggs from those chests for more chests, and repeat. Could I be getting tons of gems if I didn't? Absolutely. Do I care? No.

Big chest stack opening goes brrrr!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2 3 4