Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(It doesn’t have to be too obvious honestly! So it can just be whatever you’re comfortable with.)

“I mean, aren’t we still all kinda getting paid for this?” Estella asked in response to Charles’s first statement. “Except for Henry, I mean. It’s not like we’re following you into a pit of lava or something—although I definitely would, by the way. Lava is fascinating!”

Henry just shrugged. “What Estella said earlier was right—I’ve been in the house for longer and I know my way around a bit better. Kinda figured you would’ve asked me to come along anyway.”
(It doesn’t have to be too obvious honestly! So it can just be whatever you’re comfortable with.)

“I mean, aren’t we still all kinda getting paid for this?” Estella asked in response to Charles’s first statement. “Except for Henry, I mean. It’s not like we’re following you into a pit of lava or something—although I definitely would, by the way. Lava is fascinating!”

Henry just shrugged. “What Estella said earlier was right—I’ve been in the house for longer and I know my way around a bit better. Kinda figured you would’ve asked me to come along anyway.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Okay that's good. I'm just very bad at romance.)

Charles nodded solemnly. "Yep. Henry here isn't getting paid though. Lava?" He blinked in surprise. "No lava, please." He went quiet for a second.

"Yes, it would be nice to have an extra set of eyes. You know how to fight, right, Henry?"

Jasper shrugged. She liked money! Henry still scared her, but he had good points.
Okay that's good. I'm just very bad at romance.)

Charles nodded solemnly. "Yep. Henry here isn't getting paid though. Lava?" He blinked in surprise. "No lava, please." He went quiet for a second.

"Yes, it would be nice to have an extra set of eyes. You know how to fight, right, Henry?"

Jasper shrugged. She liked money! Henry still scared her, but he had good points.

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
“I can fight,” Henry said, nodding. “So you don’t need to worry about that.”

“Great! So…” Estella glanced around at the others. “Can we head out, then? I wanna see if we find more flammable stuff!”

“Setting the place on fire won’t help find any clues,” Henry muttered.
“I can fight,” Henry said, nodding. “So you don’t need to worry about that.”

“Great! So…” Estella glanced around at the others. “Can we head out, then? I wanna see if we find more flammable stuff!”

“Setting the place on fire won’t help find any clues,” Henry muttered.

Charles, despite his weariness, had to smile. "Yes, let's go back immediately. And no backstabbing, or setting any clues on fire. You too, Jasper."

With that, he turned and walked away.

Jasper gave a "are you kidding me" kinda look at Estella. "I think I should be leader." She declared.

"I never asked for this!' Charles retorted back.

Charles, despite his weariness, had to smile. "Yes, let's go back immediately. And no backstabbing, or setting any clues on fire. You too, Jasper."

With that, he turned and walked away.

Jasper gave a "are you kidding me" kinda look at Estella. "I think I should be leader." She declared.

"I never asked for this!' Charles retorted back.

“We can always do a vote,” Estella pointed out. She gave a little smile towards Charles. “But you SAY you didn’t ask to be leader, but you HAVE been giving us orders the entire time! So it’d say it’s on you!”

Henry just rolled his eyes. He was already wondering why he agreed to stay with them.
“We can always do a vote,” Estella pointed out. She gave a little smile towards Charles. “But you SAY you didn’t ask to be leader, but you HAVE been giving us orders the entire time! So it’d say it’s on you!”

Henry just rolled his eyes. He was already wondering why he agreed to stay with them.
Charles sighed dramatically. "Those were suggestions, not orders." Now he was out of ear shot and no one heard what he could say next.

Jasper threw a frown in Charles direction. "I'm a better leader." She said stubbornly.
Charles sighed dramatically. "Those were suggestions, not orders." Now he was out of ear shot and no one heard what he could say next.

Jasper threw a frown in Charles direction. "I'm a better leader." She said stubbornly.

Estella let out a thoughtful hum, then perked up a bit.

“Oh! What if we took turns?”

“That’s a horrible idea,” Henry muttered. “You would just want us to blow everything up.”

“No I wouldn’t!” Estella protested. “I would want us to be fun. That just happens to involve fire.”
Estella let out a thoughtful hum, then perked up a bit.

“Oh! What if we took turns?”

“That’s a horrible idea,” Henry muttered. “You would just want us to blow everything up.”

“No I wouldn’t!” Estella protested. “I would want us to be fun. That just happens to involve fire.”
Jasper grinned at Estella. "I like that idea a lot! So Charles doesn't become an evil dictator!"

Charles glanced at all three and shook his head. "I'm on Henry's side. I don't think any of you have what it takes. And setting Fire to everything doesn't sound good."

A local clown in a corner was gathering a crowd, but Charles kept walking to the edge of the town. He was on a mission!
Jasper grinned at Estella. "I like that idea a lot! So Charles doesn't become an evil dictator!"

Charles glanced at all three and shook his head. "I'm on Henry's side. I don't think any of you have what it takes. And setting Fire to everything doesn't sound good."

A local clown in a corner was gathering a crowd, but Charles kept walking to the edge of the town. He was on a mission!

“You were the one complaining about being leader,” Estella pointed out, albeit without any malice. She didn’t really mind.

Meanwhile, Henry nodded.

“Nice to know someone here is mostly responsible.”
“You were the one complaining about being leader,” Estella pointed out, albeit without any malice. She didn’t really mind.

Meanwhile, Henry nodded.

“Nice to know someone here is mostly responsible.”
"At least I won't be setting anyone or things on fire. And I don't trust Henry, I'm half sure he wants to kill us after he gets the money." Why had Charles said that outloud? He frowned at nothing. "Sorry."
"At least I won't be setting anyone or things on fire. And I don't trust Henry, I'm half sure he wants to kill us after he gets the money." Why had Charles said that outloud? He frowned at nothing. "Sorry."

1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28