Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 ... 1680 1681
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2023-08-15 12:36:41" ] (I mean same with me having a small social life. '>' One of my brothers is a band boi though. And an orchestra boi, but mostly hand.) [/quote] (ik :>)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2023-08-15 12:36:41:
(I mean same with me having a small social life. '>' One of my brothers is a band boi though. And an orchestra boi, but mostly hand.)
(ik :>)
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
(You have found your people then? Who?)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Ehehhe. We are all band people.)
(Ehehhe. We are all band people.)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2023-08-15 12:41:40" ] (You have found your people then? Who?) [/quote] (THE FELLOW SOMEWHAT INTROVERTS, OF COURSE)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2023-08-15 12:41:40:
(THE FELLOW SOMEWHAT INTROVERTS, OF COURSE)
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
(YEEEEES)
(YEEEEES)
(INDEEEEEEED)
(INDEEEEEEED)
Hey)
Hey)
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
(Hello! We haven't heard from you in quite a while! Like what...page 1000? Good to talk to you again Comrade! How have you been?)
(Hello! We haven't heard from you in quite a while! Like what...page 1000? Good to talk to you again Comrade! How have you been?)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
(Oh my Arcanist people still care about this? I was thinking about resuming it, but wasn’t sure if anybody would join)
(Oh my Arcanist people still care about this? I was thinking about resuming it, but wasn’t sure if anybody would join)
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
(Weve been here for a while, Fox.)
(Also, hey Nyx!)
(Weve been here for a while, Fox.)
(Also, hey Nyx!)
1 2 ... 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 ... 1680 1681