Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your usual boba tea order?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
usually strawberry milk but. boba is so expensive man
usually strawberry milk but. boba is so expensive man
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
The closest bubble tea shop to me is about an hour away, but I always get taro milk tea with coconut jelly and extra boba. It's more of a wet snack than a drink lol. I'm desperately trying to manifest local bubble tea, so I can have more freedom to try some new flavors. I just don't want to waste my bi-monthly trip and take a gamble on an overpriced drink that I might hate.

I've tried the boba kit you can buy at Costco. It's honestly pretty mid (and too sweet in my opinion), but it can kill a boba craving in a pinch haha.
The closest bubble tea shop to me is about an hour away, but I always get taro milk tea with coconut jelly and extra boba. It's more of a wet snack than a drink lol. I'm desperately trying to manifest local bubble tea, so I can have more freedom to try some new flavors. I just don't want to waste my bi-monthly trip and take a gamble on an overpriced drink that I might hate.

I've tried the boba kit you can buy at Costco. It's honestly pretty mid (and too sweet in my opinion), but it can kill a boba craving in a pinch haha.
for me its taro milk tea but passionfruit greentea has been a recent discovery that i Really like the taste of!
for me its taro milk tea but passionfruit greentea has been a recent discovery that i Really like the taste of!
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I love having less sugar and taro milk tea is my FAVOURITE flavour ever :D
I love having less sugar and taro milk tea is my FAVOURITE flavour ever :D
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
chocolate or brown sugar milk tea with tapioca! i know its kinda boring but it's always really good.
chocolate or brown sugar milk tea with tapioca! i know its kinda boring but it's always really good.
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
I like to get a strawberry slush with boba and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I usually get slushes over the milk tea, haha. But give me a solid mango green tea with extra ice and extra boba and I am GOOD.
I like to get a strawberry slush with boba and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I usually get slushes over the milk tea, haha. But give me a solid mango green tea with extra ice and extra boba and I am GOOD.
Definitely taro or brown sugar!
Definitely taro or brown sugar!
the place i frequent has horchata so that with boba is my go to drink
the place i frequent has horchata so that with boba is my go to drink
whats a signature
i don't like tea, so it depends where i go. one place i get horchata boba and another has rly good brown sugar boba with salt cold foam
i don't like tea, so it depends where i go. one place i get horchata boba and another has rly good brown sugar boba with salt cold foam
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
any fruit tea (pref orange or peach) with tapioca pearls + strawberry popping boba !!
any fruit tea (pref orange or peach) with tapioca pearls + strawberry popping boba !!
EfczGxX.png
klo(ver)
he/she
fr+3
g1 collector + gijinka artist !
art shop | wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16