Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your usual boba tea order?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Raspberry fruit tea with strawberry bursting boba :) A shop I go to sometimes started carrying these a bit ago, and the guy suggested strawberry/strawberry bursting to start; swapped it to raspberry tea because I'm a big fan of raspberry haha, and have been getting that most times I get some. It may be interesting to try an actual milk tea one sometime, but this shop specifies it's dairy-free, which suggests it could be almond milk and therefore not for me lol
Raspberry fruit tea with strawberry bursting boba :) A shop I go to sometimes started carrying these a bit ago, and the guy suggested strawberry/strawberry bursting to start; swapped it to raspberry tea because I'm a big fan of raspberry haha, and have been getting that most times I get some. It may be interesting to try an actual milk tea one sometime, but this shop specifies it's dairy-free, which suggests it could be almond milk and therefore not for me lol
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Matcha milk tea with pudding, red bean, and boba pearls, though not every shop has the pudding so pretty much anything with red bean in it. Tho tbh I don't have a local boba place so calling it my regular order is vastly overstating lol

I also enjoy brown sugar milk tea with boba, but I can make that at home, so I usually save the fancier stuff for going out at shops.
Matcha milk tea with pudding, red bean, and boba pearls, though not every shop has the pudding so pretty much anything with red bean in it. Tho tbh I don't have a local boba place so calling it my regular order is vastly overstating lol

I also enjoy brown sugar milk tea with boba, but I can make that at home, so I usually save the fancier stuff for going out at shops.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
- brown sugar milk tea, normal tapioca

- royal milk tea, normal tapioca, cheese/milk foam

- mango milk tea, lychee tapioca

- brown sugar milk tea, normal tapioca

- royal milk tea, normal tapioca, cheese/milk foam

- mango milk tea, lychee tapioca

Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
My favorite is a taro milk tea with coffee jelly and brown sugar boba :3
My favorite is a taro milk tea with coffee jelly and brown sugar boba :3
TsIx2aq.png
My go-to's are taro or plain milk tea with classic boba pearls. Sometimes a Thai tea if it's available. I usually go with something plain and boring because everything else is too sweet. If I do feel like drinking a straight cup of syrup, I will occasionally do brown sugar + cheese foam.
My go-to's are taro or plain milk tea with classic boba pearls. Sometimes a Thai tea if it's available. I usually go with something plain and boring because everything else is too sweet. If I do feel like drinking a straight cup of syrup, I will occasionally do brown sugar + cheese foam.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
i'm really basic!
i love the regular tapioca pearls with whatever milk tea, jasmine or black. also anything with brown sugar! often i'll do like 75% or 50% sweetness if they offer it, though, because especially the brown sugar ones can get super sweet. shout-out fellow popping pearls haters
i'm really basic!
i love the regular tapioca pearls with whatever milk tea, jasmine or black. also anything with brown sugar! often i'll do like 75% or 50% sweetness if they offer it, though, because especially the brown sugar ones can get super sweet. shout-out fellow popping pearls haters
d591369331873c77248b0258e358f40cdb38c66d.png
he/him
i dont like boba because the first time i drank it i didnt know there were tapioca pearls at the bottom and nearly choked and died when one unexpectedly hit the back of my throat.

but my friends like it so i usually get a mango tea when im there
i dont like boba because the first time i drank it i didnt know there were tapioca pearls at the bottom and nearly choked and died when one unexpectedly hit the back of my throat.

but my friends like it so i usually get a mango tea when im there
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
i've only had boba twice in my life so far, im not a fan of tapioca or milk but love black tea and those fruit bobas/fruit caviar so im glad there's so many options out there! i'd like to try a peach tea with boba but i really enjoyed the double strawberry order i got last time.
i've only had boba twice in my life so far, im not a fan of tapioca or milk but love black tea and those fruit bobas/fruit caviar so im glad there's so many options out there! i'd like to try a peach tea with boba but i really enjoyed the double strawberry order i got last time.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I usually close my eyes and pick at random but one I've ordered repeatedly is:

- Taro milk tea (20% sweetness)

- Sea Foam

- Taro Egg Pudding boba (absolutely amazing and is usually in square shape instead of pearls)
I usually close my eyes and pick at random but one I've ordered repeatedly is:

- Taro milk tea (20% sweetness)

- Sea Foam

- Taro Egg Pudding boba (absolutely amazing and is usually in square shape instead of pearls)
heeheehe
i love a good brown sugar milk tea with tapioca and coffee boba (50% sugar with ice levels depending on the temperature outdoors) but i do take sips of my friends' fruity beverages as well. altho i get the brown sugar one so much every time i go into the shop i regular they recognize me as a regular and ask if i want the regular (i do)
i love a good brown sugar milk tea with tapioca and coffee boba (50% sugar with ice levels depending on the temperature outdoors) but i do take sips of my friends' fruity beverages as well. altho i get the brown sugar one so much every time i go into the shop i regular they recognize me as a regular and ask if i want the regular (i do)
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16