Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ ICE / EARTH ] Art For Fodder - Closed!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61
@Vendrus Okay, here's the bigger half! Thanks again, so much, yay! [b]Breed[/b]: Mirror [b]Text[/b]: (TOP:) SMOKE AND [b]Background colour[/b]: (Wood tone) [b]Dragon colour[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48824453]Plum/Rose/Aqua[/url], Plague Common, Black [b]Font[/b]: Font 6, Chocolate [b]Outlines[/b]: Around text, Copper [b]Other[/b]: I'd like the Mirror flipped horizontally--I don't know if this is a minor design change or extra levels, please let me know if I owe you! [b]Breed[/b]: Ridgeback [b]Text[/b]: (TOP:) TICKETS (BOTTOM:) TOKENS [b]Background colour[/b]: (Wood tone) [b]Dragon colour[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42963953]Black/Garnet/White[/url], Plague Common, Black [b]Font[/b]: Font 5, Chocolate [b]Outlines[/b]: Around text, Copper [b]Other[/b]: None [b]Breed[/b]: Obelisk [b]Text[/b]: (TOP:) INFORMATION (BOTTOM:) LODGING [b]Background colour[/b]: (Wood tone) [b]Dragon colour[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50295325]Wine/Gold/Brick[/url], Plague Common, Black [b]Font[/b]: Font 2, Chocolate [b]Outlines[/b]: Around text, Copper [b]Other[/b]: None [b]Breed[/b]: Spiral [b]Text[/b]: (TOP:) MISINFORMATION (BOTTOM:) DISLODGING [b]Background colour[/b]: (Wood tone) [b]Dragon colour[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47685435]Berry/Berry/Ivory[/url], Plague Uncommon, Black [b]Font[/b]: Font 2, Chocolate [b]Outlines[/b]: Around text, Copper [b]Other[/b]: I believe this one was a wrong turn... [b]Breed[/b]: Tundra [b]Text[/b]: (BOTTOM:) THIS WAY TO THE EGRESS [b]Background colour[/b]: Wood Tone [b]Dragon colour[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31444448]Moon/Pumpkin/Orchid[/url], Shadow Common, Black [b]Font[/b]: Font 4, Chocolate [b]Outlines[/b]: Around text, Copper [b]Other[/b]: Obviously don't expect both colors from Pumpkin, the orange is all good Okay, I used a calculator this time |,D 5x65 = 325, which I will send winging your general direction immediately! Please let me know on the Mirror flip, always willing to pay what art is worth o7 There's no rush on these, and I'll be sure to credit you and let you know how I work them into the lore! Thank you so much for such cool, fun art [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @monosoons Sending levels for 5 signs, and please do take the fish this time, it's a tip for your hard work! You rock, friend-o!
@Vendrus

Okay, here's the bigger half! Thanks again, so much, yay!

Breed: Mirror
Text: (TOP:) SMOKE AND
Background colour: (Wood tone)
Dragon colour: Plum/Rose/Aqua, Plague Common, Black
Font: Font 6, Chocolate
Outlines: Around text, Copper
Other: I'd like the Mirror flipped horizontally--I don't know if this is a minor design change or extra levels, please let me know if I owe you!

Breed: Ridgeback
Text: (TOP:) TICKETS (BOTTOM:) TOKENS
Dragon colour: Black/Garnet/White, Plague Common, Black
Font: Font 5, Chocolate
Other: None

Breed: Obelisk
Text: (TOP:) INFORMATION (BOTTOM:) LODGING
Dragon colour: Wine/Gold/Brick, Plague Common, Black
Font: Font 2, Chocolate
Other: None

Breed: Spiral
Text: (TOP:) MISINFORMATION (BOTTOM:) DISLODGING
Dragon colour: Berry/Berry/Ivory, Plague Uncommon, Black
Font: Font 2, Chocolate
Other: I believe this one was a wrong turn...

Breed: Tundra
Text: (BOTTOM:) THIS WAY TO THE EGRESS
Background colour: Wood Tone
Dragon colour: Moon/Pumpkin/Orchid, Shadow Common, Black
Font: Font 4, Chocolate
Other: Obviously don't expect both colors from Pumpkin, the orange is all good

Okay, I used a calculator this time |,D 5x65 = 325, which I will send winging your general direction immediately! Please let me know on the Mirror flip, always willing to pay what art is worth o7

There's no rush on these, and I'll be sure to credit you and let you know how I work them into the lore! Thank you so much for such cool, fun art

@monosoons Sending levels for 5 signs, and please do take the fish this time, it's a tip for your hard work! You rock, friend-o!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Valmue confirmed!

@Delcat
All good and no extra levels required for flipping the mirror! On that one, will the bottom text be 'MIRRORS'?
@Valmue confirmed!

@Delcat
All good and no extra levels required for flipping the mirror! On that one, will the bottom text be 'MIRRORS'?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="JadedSerpent62" date="2023-08-11 21:24:47" ] @/FliptheFrog sending more for my order from RThrax lmk how kuch more i got left! [/quote] @JadedSerpent62 Unfortunately, I will be unavailable for most of the day--please resend these dragons to another attendant if possible.
JadedSerpent62 wrote on 2023-08-11 21:24:47:
@/FliptheFrog
sending more for my order from RThrax
lmk how kuch more i got left!
@JadedSerpent62 Unfortunately, I will be unavailable for most of the day--please resend these dragons to another attendant if possible.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@Vendrus

YEEEEEE thank you so much! And no bottom text, I want it to be a dumb pun sign 8D Beachrock Boardwalk appreciates you!
@Vendrus

YEEEEEE thank you so much! And no bottom text, I want it to be a dumb pun sign 8D Beachrock Boardwalk appreciates you!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Gentle reminders!
@ktg1214
28 levels and 56g/kt left on your order

@Jeevas
26 levels left on your order!
Gentle reminders!
@ktg1214
28 levels and 56g/kt left on your order

@Jeevas
26 levels left on your order!
@Delcat
I love it xD
@Delcat
I love it xD
@Delcat
logging now! and thank you for the little tip, that's so sweet of you ;o;
@Delcat
logging now! and thank you for the little tip, that's so sweet of you ;o;
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Lych, sending over levels through PA to you.
@Lych, sending over levels through PA to you.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Lych, should be all 300 levels we owe you sent through PA.
@Lych, should be all 300 levels we owe you sent through PA.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@monosoons, sending in levels for riuve. Will be 250 in total.
@monosoons, sending in levels for riuve. Will be 250 in total.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61