Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ ICE / EARTH ] Art For Fodder - Closed!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61
@JadedSerpent62 According to the sheets, you're still missing 310 levels
@JadedSerpent62 According to the sheets, you're still missing 310 levels
@Jeevas
For a modification price (30 levels) I could either:
- Make front hand of the ridgie be holding a dagger point up with pommel braced against the ground
- Raise the front arm to be holding a dagger point downwards (kinda stabbing the ground'

If you like either of those let me know, I'll tweak the psywurms once I'm done with the one I'm working on now.
@Jeevas
For a modification price (30 levels) I could either:
- Make front hand of the ridgie be holding a dagger point up with pommel braced against the ground
- Raise the front arm to be holding a dagger point downwards (kinda stabbing the ground'

If you like either of those let me know, I'll tweak the psywurms once I'm done with the one I'm working on now.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus I like the second option! Levels incoming!
@Vendrus I like the second option! Levels incoming!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@DuskofDawn12 was that before or after the pas, one of those i sent was 16 so i should have an odd number left just making sure he got included in the numbers i should have more later today for the rest
@DuskofDawn12 was that before or after the pas, one of those i sent was 16 so i should have an odd number left just making sure he got included in the numbers i should have more later today for the rest
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@JadedSerpent62 That was after the PAs. Before the PAs you had 70 levels in the form of 7 lvl 10s. This round I accepted 7 PAs (You sent 8 but I rejected 1 for being lvl 1), 1 lvl 16, 4 lvl 10s and 2 lvl 7s. Adding those together would come to an even sum.
@JadedSerpent62 That was after the PAs. Before the PAs you had 70 levels in the form of 7 lvl 10s. This round I accepted 7 PAs (You sent 8 but I rejected 1 for being lvl 1), 1 lvl 16, 4 lvl 10s and 2 lvl 7s. Adding those together would come to an even sum.
@Duskofdawn12 36 Lv. 6s for RThrax's skin! (Should have 234 Levels left)
@Duskofdawn12 36 Lv. 6s for RThrax's skin! (Should have 234 Levels left)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@DuskofDawn12 okay no worries just checkin!
not sure why a lv1 was there i mustve mixed one up
@DuskofDawn12 okay no worries just checkin!
not sure why a lv1 was there i mustve mixed one up
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@Jeevas [img]https://i.imgur.com/wDWyspz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wNehFLI.png[/img] Thought I'd offer you a no-border option as well as the text is clearer that way: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fHBawrq.png[/img]
@Jeevas

wDWyspz.png

wNehFLI.png

Thought I'd offer you a no-border option as well as the text is clearer that way:

fHBawrq.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@monosoons

Sending level 9s for RThrax's skin uni-corn
@monosoons

Sending level 9s for RThrax's skin uni-corn
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi
we prefer if you send dragons to attendants who are in the same flight as the artist; i declined them, could you send them to an Ice attendant instead? <3
@MerlinMausi
we prefer if you send dragons to attendants who are in the same flight as the artist; i declined them, could you send them to an Ice attendant instead? <3
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61