Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [G] Tiny-ish Grab Bags :0
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Hello everyone! [b]August 12th [/b](FR time) is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/625758]Interstellar6[/url]'s birthday, and me and @at1as wanted to give him a surprise for when he logs on tomorrow! :) In exchange for a tiny(ish) grab bag, comment on his user page (OR shoot them a PM if you have a gift) a happy birthday [b]any time[/b] between [b]August 12, 00:00[/b] FR time -- [b]August 12, 23:59[/b] FR time (rollover)! > If you would like to take a peek, his wishlist is linked to his dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76620954]Rahal[/url]! < Please let me and/or at1as know if you sent them any sort birthday wishes in this thread, and one of us will send you a grab bag through [b]Crossroads[/b] (please specify if you would rather recieve a PM)! [u]We only have a limited supply of 60 grab bags[/u]-- we'll post when we can't send anymore bags! Thank you so much to everyone in advance! Have a great day/night! [emoji=aether happy size=1] [size=1](p.s.: this is a copied layout of a tiny grab bag event I used a few times already. it's more convenient that way.[emoji=aether winking size=1])[/size] [size=4][b]GRAB BAGS [u]MAY[/u] INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:[b][/size] [i]([b]PLEASE NOTE[/b]: not all bags will include what is shown below/anything somewhat expensive-ish. However; every grab bag will have a value of [b]at least 10g/kt[/b].)[/i] [item=cloudy feathered wings][item=Hip Tortoiseshell Frames][item=Standard of the Icewarden] [item=Ichor Nymph][item=Granite Earthshaker][item=Bewitching Bangles] [item=Accent: Sun Scatter][skin=21581][item=Accent: Pastel Lionfish] [/center]
Hello everyone!

August 12th (FR time) is Interstellar6's birthday, and me and @at1as wanted to give him a surprise for when he logs on tomorrow! :)

In exchange for a tiny(ish) grab bag, comment on his user page (OR shoot them a PM if you have a gift) a happy birthday any time between August 12, 00:00 FR time -- August 12, 23:59 FR time (rollover)!

> If you would like to take a peek, his wishlist is linked to his dragon Rahal! <

Please let me and/or at1as know if you sent them any sort birthday wishes in this thread, and one of us will send you a grab bag through Crossroads (please specify if you would rather recieve a PM)! We only have a limited supply of 60 grab bags-- we'll post when we can't send anymore bags!

Thank you so much to everyone in advance! Have a great day/night!

(p.s.: this is a copied layout of a tiny grab bag event I used a few times already. it's more convenient that way.)

GRAB BAGS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

(PLEASE NOTE: not all bags will include what is shown below/anything somewhat expensive-ish. However; every grab bag will have a value of at least 10g/kt.)

Cloudy Feathered Wings Hip Tortoiseshell Frames Standard of the Icewarden
Ichor Nymph Granite Earthshaker Bewitching Bangles
Accent: Sun Scatter Accent: Pastel Lionfish
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
I remember you guys doing this! Im absolutely down
I remember you guys doing this! Im absolutely down
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
little boop before rollover :3c

thank you sm to everyone who participates!! i'm heading off to bed soon

(tysm hawketh!!!)
little boop before rollover :3c

thank you sm to everyone who participates!! i'm heading off to bed soon

(tysm hawketh!!!)
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
Left a message
Left a message
Left a happy birthday to his profile and send a little gift for him :>
Left a happy birthday to his profile and send a little gift for him :>
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png LEpJMnn.png
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Left a message. I hope you manage to get your friend many birthday wishes!
Left a message. I hope you manage to get your friend many birthday wishes!
left a message :D always find these sweet
left a message :D always find these sweet
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Woah, wished him a happy birthday, this is really kind of you <3
Woah, wished him a happy birthday, this is really kind of you <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
left a message! this is such a cute idea <3
left a message! this is such a cute idea <3
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
just left a message! so sweet of yall to do this; im sure he'll love the surprise :]
just left a message! so sweet of yall to do this; im sure he'll love the surprise :]
bXuCyUB.png .
sillay_arrow.gifcoffee
sillay_arrow.gif any pronouns | fr+2
sillay_arrow.gif lover of decay chains
1 2 3 4 5