Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | FR extremely slow
1 2 3 4
I am chiming in to say that I am also having issues. My primary concern is anything to do with the Trading Post. I am chugging through doing my dailies as I type this. Windows 10, Firefox, Midwest USA
I am chiming in to say that I am also having issues. My primary concern is anything to do with the Trading Post. I am chugging through doing my dailies as I type this. Windows 10, Firefox, Midwest USA
It's been slow for me too since yesterday, I was hoping that it was just a one-off thing but I guess not [emoji=nocturne confused size=1] I've tried other browsers but its still the same amount of delay. I can't even go into Coliseum anymore, it just won't ever load. I am also on Windows 10, using Firefox. I don't know anything about VPNs though. EDIT: As of 8/10/2023 the site seems to be running normally for me again. I didn't do anything haha. Maybe it was my internet provider having trouble.
It's been slow for me too since yesterday, I was hoping that it was just a one-off thing but I guess not I've tried other browsers but its still the same amount of delay. I can't even go into Coliseum anymore, it just won't ever load.

I am also on Windows 10, using Firefox. I don't know anything about VPNs though.

EDIT: As of 8/10/2023 the site seems to be running normally for me again. I didn't do anything haha. Maybe it was my internet provider having trouble.
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Okay uh, update, turning off Hardware Acceleration has NOT fixed it... [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] I just did the Number One No-no of trying to change the tab of what to throw in Baldwin's cauldron and all of Firefox ground to a halt, my twitch stream I was watching broke, every new page I opened loaded forever and then timed out lol
Okay uh, update, turning off Hardware Acceleration has NOT fixed it... I just did the Number One No-no of trying to change the tab of what to throw in Baldwin's cauldron and all of Firefox ground to a halt, my twitch stream I was watching broke, every new page I opened loaded forever and then timed out lol
My problems have resolved. I have no clue what fixed it.
My problems have resolved. I have no clue what fixed it.
Mine has been on a downward spiral for weeks. I think the servers that they rent are dying or on their last legs.

FR is basically unusable -- any browser, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, doesn't matter, slow slow SLOW S L O W.

Staff, ya gotta look into this.
Mine has been on a downward spiral for weeks. I think the servers that they rent are dying or on their last legs.

FR is basically unusable -- any browser, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, doesn't matter, slow slow SLOW S L O W.

Staff, ya gotta look into this.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Not sure if it has to do with speed, but most buttons are unusable. I've had to find workarounds. Unable to feed my dragons. Nothing in any tab is showing up: auction house, marketplace, or my own hoard. The "preview" button isn't working either!

EDIT: Tried in Edge and it worked. Firefox continues to be unresponsive.
Not sure if it has to do with speed, but most buttons are unusable. I've had to find workarounds. Unable to feed my dragons. Nothing in any tab is showing up: auction house, marketplace, or my own hoard. The "preview" button isn't working either!

EDIT: Tried in Edge and it worked. Firefox continues to be unresponsive.
Using Chrome - the coliseum is totally down and redirects to the no auth page D:
Using Chrome - the coliseum is totally down and redirects to the no auth page D:
Always trading CS and FR for Eldemore!!!

Chicken Smoothie Account
Eldemore Account
(Win10, Chrome, Eastern Europe)

Same issue here. I've been noticing unusual slowness for the last few days, but today it got so bad I decided to check if it's a me problem. Apparently not.

It's barely loading some of the pages. When I dress a dragon, I have to reload the page with each apparel piece I add, because the site can't load it in otherwise.
(Win10, Chrome, Eastern Europe)

Same issue here. I've been noticing unusual slowness for the last few days, but today it got so bad I decided to check if it's a me problem. Apparently not.

It's barely loading some of the pages. When I dress a dragon, I have to reload the page with each apparel piece I add, because the site can't load it in otherwise.
dGVSNyM.png
Similar issues here on Chrome. Certain activities like opening a dragon page in new tab, transmuting item at Baldwin's, opening large thread just freezes Chrome completely for a minute or two. I never have issue with Chrome otherwise, and my computer and internet are decent. Clearing cookies/caches did not work.

Firefox works well (strangely as it seems that some have similar issues on Firefox) but I fear that may not last until that something makes it just as slow.
Similar issues here on Chrome. Certain activities like opening a dragon page in new tab, transmuting item at Baldwin's, opening large thread just freezes Chrome completely for a minute or two. I never have issue with Chrome otherwise, and my computer and internet are decent. Clearing cookies/caches did not work.

Firefox works well (strangely as it seems that some have similar issues on Firefox) but I fear that may not last until that something makes it just as slow.
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
I have lag specifically on Coli. It takes up to 6 tries to form a Coli team and have the site remember the team I made. It's been that way for about a month now.

Win10, Firefox. Cookies and cache are automatically cleared each time I close my browser.
I have lag specifically on Coli. It takes up to 6 tries to form a Coli team and have the site remember the team I made. It's been that way for about a month now.

Win10, Firefox. Cookies and cache are automatically cleared each time I close my browser.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4