Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Chibi Dragons/Animals (OPEN)
Spontaneous post! If people show interest I'll pretty up this thread. Until then here's the barebones: I'm interested in doing $20 drawings of dragons/other animals. This is the only example I have ATM: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/28d0bb6be3c86bc2652f40ada84a4aa7/0bf9b3242a68ffd0-5d/s1280x1920/73f60c111778f93c226b70a2f08bc1b3f8cd1039.png[/img] RULES: [LIST] [*]$20, USD only. Not interested in gems or treasure right now. Payment via PayPal. [*]Feral and anthro OK. [*]Since this is a chibi style things have to be simplified so skins/accents and apparel may not be drawn, or very little. If there's an item your character MUST have on them, let me know! [*]Comment and ping me if you're interested so I can send you a PM discussing things further. [/LIST] [b]When ordering: [/b]I don't think a "form" is really necessary since I'm only offering one thing right now. The details are further discussed in PMs. I only need pics of the character in question. A direct link to a Flight Rising dragon is preferred since things like accents and genes can be hard to see in a PNG. For other characters any art or reference sheet will do. FWIW here's the link to my old, closed, art shop, in case you need, like... proof of fulfillment or something. Unfortunately I guess I removed the examples because they were cluttering up my post and making it hard to edit. [emoji=fae sleepy size=1] If you scroll enough at the linked dragons there should be some in some bios... https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1720751/1
Spontaneous post! If people show interest I'll pretty up this thread. Until then here's the barebones:

I'm interested in doing $20 drawings of dragons/other animals. This is the only example I have ATM:

73f60c111778f93c226b70a2f08bc1b3f8cd1039.png

RULES:
  • $20, USD only. Not interested in gems or treasure right now. Payment via PayPal.
  • Feral and anthro OK.
  • Since this is a chibi style things have to be simplified so skins/accents and apparel may not be drawn, or very little. If there's an item your character MUST have on them, let me know!
  • Comment and ping me if you're interested so I can send you a PM discussing things further.

When ordering: I don't think a "form" is really necessary since I'm only offering one thing right now. The details are further discussed in PMs. I only need pics of the character in question. A direct link to a Flight Rising dragon is preferred since things like accents and genes can be hard to see in a PNG. For other characters any art or reference sheet will do.

FWIW here's the link to my old, closed, art shop, in case you need, like... proof of fulfillment or something. Unfortunately I guess I removed the examples because they were cluttering up my post and making it hard to edit. If you scroll enough at the linked dragons there should be some in some bios...

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1720751/1

Pings and slots will go here
Pings and slots will go here
Completed stuff will go here
Completed stuff will go here
^
^
Wanna do a art trade? :D
Wanna do a art trade? :D