Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fest Skin Challenge] I give YOU 500g
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81
Would also love to be added to the ping list! Haven't made an accent in years, but this is good motivation :>
Would also love to be added to the ping list! Haven't made an accent in years, but this is good motivation :>
man y'all really said 'actually we'd like more skin/accents in the thread please' and went for it huh? Bravo
man y'all really said 'actually we'd like more skin/accents in the thread please' and went for it huh? Bravo
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please - and thank you!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please - and thank you!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist!
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
I actually. got really inspired and drew this up today haha [center] [b][u]Cave Paintings[/u][/b] - for Nocturne female [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/982963881473372171/1138577686202163320/cave_painting.png[/img] [/center] this is my first time creating an accent so any tips or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!
I actually. got really inspired and drew this up today haha

Cave Paintings - for Nocturne female

cave_painting.png

this is my first time creating an accent so any tips or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!
Would love to be added to the pinglist please :D thank you for all the links / tips / process explanations that are very good guides / clear up things i was always confused about.
Would love to be added to the pinglist please :D thank you for all the links / tips / process explanations that are very good guides / clear up things i was always confused about.
ZNhRsiG.png
I'm interested here. I don't feel too confident in my art lately, and having a bit of a prompt/goal is a nice way to try and get back into the groove. could I get a pinglist spot please? @dems @mythicalviper [center] [b][u]Black Opal[/u][/b] - for f pose Bogsneaks (final version) [img]https://imgur.com/tTSlWkv.png[/img] [/center] [b]Example[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/xZzBuyL.png[/img] [b]Explanation[/b] Based the idea on the black opal, which are frankly gorgeous to look at. They mesh nicely with a f pose bogsneak too.
I'm interested here. I don't feel too confident in my art lately, and having a bit of a prompt/goal is a nice way to try and get back into the groove. could I get a pinglist spot please?
@dems @mythicalviper

Black Opal - for f pose Bogsneaks (final version)

tTSlWkv.png
Example

xZzBuyL.png

Explanation

Based the idea on the black opal, which are frankly gorgeous to look at. They mesh nicely with a f pose bogsneak too.
040aa132db9cedee73da570ef7e2f5c312c5866b.png
Love to be added to the updates pinglist!! Never made a skin before but it looks like fun :o how exciting!
Love to be added to the updates pinglist!! Never made a skin before but it looks like fun :o how exciting!
Pinglist, please! Amazing idea
Pinglist, please! Amazing idea
327D1301-07CF-4872-B3B5-1054A9C1BC10.png Aether M Prometheus Accent
Loafing Mirrors
Aether Toebean Adopt
May be inconsistent with FR!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81