Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 390 391
@glitchcow

No you're totally fine! I handle most things in here c: I'll add you for that pair :)

@AloraDannon

Hi! Which pinglist did you want to be on: the general one, one for imps with filigree, or the one specifically for the filigree imp pair whose kids are listed currently (Snowflakes)? :)
@glitchcow

No you're totally fine! I handle most things in here c: I'll add you for that pair :)

@AloraDannon

Hi! Which pinglist did you want to be on: the general one, one for imps with filigree, or the one specifically for the filigree imp pair whose kids are listed currently (Snowflakes)? :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
[size=2]@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @Coddiwomple @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @Caulonia @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @commoncomitatus @smeraldo @EmotionalTree @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @Bwee @Ttiuronohon @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @owlpox @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @sharkbutt @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @Hinatara @qawfii @Eversnow @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @WolfeyedWitch @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @AkaEclipse @Lotophage @Reithya @Kamazu @Thalassarche @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @hat17 @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @EveningEmerald @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @BunnySox @Midetta @Faunaflor @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @Glacecakes @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @BirdWings @Piffling @LadySinopa @Peachbug @Seteth @BayLeaff @SpiritX @Lumeen @foxshapedshadows Doubles: @Offling Imperials: @LadyWinterfell Modern breeds: @Cynderfire Shay: @antipathy Holiday-Specific: @MangoTangoMagpie Stormcatcher's Apprentices: @bmw [/size] And back again with the second-round ping: the new kids are on top, earlier kids have been moved down both on the page and price-wise hehe Fair warning, I probably won't be able to answer until Sunday due to rl things occurring, but if there's any Lightning kiddos of interest, go ahead and drop @Shaynalie a ping since she should be on a lil more frequently to compensate for me being gone :) We hope everyone has enjoyed the festival and is ready for the last full day of it! ^-^ [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2155135/1][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @Coddiwomple @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @Caulonia @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @commoncomitatus @smeraldo @EmotionalTree @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @Bwee @Ttiuronohon @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @owlpox @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @sharkbutt @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @Hinatara @qawfii @Eversnow @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @WolfeyedWitch @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @AkaEclipse @Lotophage @Reithya @Kamazu @Thalassarche @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @hat17 @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @EveningEmerald @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @BunnySox @Midetta @Faunaflor @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @Glacecakes @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @BirdWings @Piffling @LadySinopa @Peachbug @Seteth @BayLeaff @SpiritX @Lumeen @foxshapedshadows

Doubles: @Offling
Imperials: @LadyWinterfell
Modern breeds: @Cynderfire
Shay: @antipathy
Holiday-Specific: @MangoTangoMagpie

Stormcatcher's Apprentices: @bmw

And back again with the second-round ping: the new kids are on top, earlier kids have been moved down both on the page and price-wise hehe Fair warning, I probably won't be able to answer until Sunday due to rl things occurring, but if there's any Lightning kiddos of interest, go ahead and drop @Shaynalie a ping since she should be on a lil more frequently to compensate for me being gone :)

We hope everyone has enjoyed the festival and is ready for the last full day of it! ^-^
49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg
hello :3c i am super interested in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87958407][color=grey]#87958407[/color][/url] held by Shaynalie. am part of ice flight for the discount, assuming i read through this properly hehe. also, would love to be added to general ping list! very nice group effort going here. (i am getting ready to head to bed so there may be a delay in response [emoji=ridgeback sleepy size=1]) edit: forgot to ping and specify I want to purchase with gems oop, @Cuddleh
hello :3c i am super interested in #87958407 held by Shaynalie. am part of ice flight for the discount, assuming i read through this properly hehe.

also, would love to be added to general ping list! very nice group effort going here.

(i am getting ready to head to bed so there may be a delay in response )

edit: forgot to ping and specify I want to purchase with gems oop, @Cuddleh
EOZkrTj.png he/him
28yrs
fr+3

transparent.png. gCycqS4.pngNaWGh2t.png
@cuddleh I'd like to buy these two kiddos with gems, with the 10% pinglist discount: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87958410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879585/87958410_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87137196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871372/87137196_350.png[/img][/url]
@cuddleh I'd like to buy these two kiddos with gems, with the 10% pinglist discount:

87958410_350.png

87137196_350.png
G2Jgk6g.png
Hello guys! I'll be the one in here tryna help out today, since Cuddleh is occupied : )

@leery

You got it! @Cuddleh will add ya later, and I'll send you a PA for that kid with the flight and ping list discounts : )

@WolfeyedWitch

I'll send over the copper kid now, the other girl is hanging with Cuddleh and she'll send her possibly sometime today (if she gets time to come on) or tomorrow, if not~
Hello guys! I'll be the one in here tryna help out today, since Cuddleh is occupied : )

@leery

You got it! @Cuddleh will add ya later, and I'll send you a PA for that kid with the flight and ping list discounts : )

@WolfeyedWitch

I'll send over the copper kid now, the other girl is hanging with Cuddleh and she'll send her possibly sometime today (if she gets time to come on) or tomorrow, if not~

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie yaaaaay thank you so much!

she's so pretty, and PERFECT for a breed project I've been working on ;w; extending my thanks to Cuddleh and everyone else working on this hehe
@Shaynalie yaaaaay thank you so much!

she's so pretty, and PERFECT for a breed project I've been working on ;w; extending my thanks to Cuddleh and everyone else working on this hehe
EOZkrTj.png he/him
28yrs
fr+3

transparent.png. gCycqS4.pngNaWGh2t.png
@Cuddleh

Sorry to bother you, but do you know when you might put up possibly Brisha to nest? I was hoping to get the color pattern on a Sandsurge and was curious. :)
@Cuddleh

Sorry to bother you, but do you know when you might put up possibly Brisha to nest? I was hoping to get the color pattern on a Sandsurge and was curious. :)
7UXlQKU.gif5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
@gothicpen

Hi! Not a bother at all, but I'm looking at a lot of dragons: did you have a link to the dragon you were wanting to have nested? c: (I was looking through everyone's and there's just too many pages and names LOL)
@gothicpen

Hi! Not a bother at all, but I'm looking at a lot of dragons: did you have a link to the dragon you were wanting to have nested? c: (I was looking through everyone's and there's just too many pages and names LOL)
Hi @Cuddleh - @Shaynalie - I'd love to adopt these cuties, if they're still available! I can pay in gems. :) Thank you!
Hi @Cuddleh - @Shaynalie - I'd love to adopt these cuties, if they're still available! I can pay in gems. :) Thank you!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Endro

Hello! They're still here, I'll send them along : )
@Endro

Hello! They're still here, I'll send them along : )

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 390 391