Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you get such matchy avie dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="@LlanellaWhatCake" date="2023-08-02 06:41:22" ] [quote name="MissAri" date="2023-08-01 21:48:50" ] [quote name="LlanellaWhatCake" date="2023-08-01 14:52:21" ] Wow, thanks a bunch everyone for your responses [emoji=aether star size=1]! And thanks to the wonderful person that sent me some gifts [emoji=new friend size=1]! Seems like there's a bunch of great ways to go about this then. Having lots of options and trying things out seems to be key, so I'll go look through my dragons and play around with some more vistas to see what ends up working out! I might end up with a new matching obsession after this [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] [/quote] I just wanted to offer a quick compliment to your new/current combo- it looks really really good! The Arcane aesthetic paired with the Arcane Ancient is thematically always going to be a big win, but there's a great balance of colours going on too. I love that the pinks, yellows, and teals are all reflected in your vista, and there's some other fun colours making it feel like a candy rainbow [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] [/quote] Aaaahhhh thank you so much! I really appreciate all the great advice in this thread, you all have given me so many great new ideas [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]. Experimenting was really fun. (Also, is it alright if I copied your quote and put it in Skittles' bio? Your compliment made my day! If not I totally understand) [/quote] Sure thing honey I don't mind! I'm glad you're using the dragon bios too- we're very sadly limited to the one dragon and vista combo at a time for the forums but some vistas really do seem like they were [i]made[/i] for specific dragons and the bio is a great place to show off that coordination [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@LlanellaWhatCake wrote on 2023-08-02 06:41:22:
MissAri wrote on 2023-08-01 21:48:50:
LlanellaWhatCake wrote on 2023-08-01 14:52:21:
Wow, thanks a bunch everyone for your responses ! And thanks to the wonderful person that sent me some gifts !

Seems like there's a bunch of great ways to go about this then. Having lots of options and trying things out seems to be key, so I'll go look through my dragons and play around with some more vistas to see what ends up working out! I might end up with a new matching obsession after this

I just wanted to offer a quick compliment to your new/current combo- it looks really really good! The Arcane aesthetic paired with the Arcane Ancient is thematically always going to be a big win, but there's a great balance of colours going on too. I love that the pinks, yellows, and teals are all reflected in your vista, and there's some other fun colours making it feel like a candy rainbow

Aaaahhhh thank you so much! I really appreciate all the great advice in this thread, you all have given me so many great new ideas . Experimenting was really fun.
(Also, is it alright if I copied your quote and put it in Skittles' bio? Your compliment made my day! If not I totally understand)

Sure thing honey I don't mind! I'm glad you're using the dragon bios too- we're very sadly limited to the one dragon and vista combo at a time for the forums but some vistas really do seem like they were made for specific dragons and the bio is a great place to show off that coordination
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
there was a few vistas that matched pretty well with my avatar dragon but I ended up settling on this one. the splash of ink on one of the pages that look like it could be because of my icon dragon's shadow primal eyes is what sold me lol.
there was a few vistas that matched pretty well with my avatar dragon but I ended up settling on this one. the splash of ink on one of the pages that look like it could be because of my icon dragon's shadow primal eyes is what sold me lol.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
For me it was as simple as. "Demari is my icon dragon... The colours of Herb Rack fit her well and also work thematically since she's a doctor... Bam."
For me it was as simple as. "Demari is my icon dragon... The colours of Herb Rack fit her well and also work thematically since she's a doctor... Bam."
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I kinda just go with whatever matches my current avatar best
I kinda just go with whatever matches my current avatar best
GIQnAA5.png73vKFNE.pnglz2VO1n.pngopcExsG.pngAMyO6Hf.pngLGvol4P.png
rsCzY87.pnguuO2u2N.pngBt9KLea.pngSpTbQEM.png4ogWlJU.pngHSWqWgZ.png
mostly I base it around either the prominent colors of the dragon or the dragon's theme (sometimes both if I'm lucky)
mostly I base it around either the prominent colors of the dragon or the dragon's theme (sometimes both if I'm lucky)
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I go with whatever in my opinion looks best
My current avatar dragon, Nekros, isn't usually my avatar dragon, but I wanted to give her some love, and I already had the vista on hand and I decided it looked good
I go with whatever in my opinion looks best
My current avatar dragon, Nekros, isn't usually my avatar dragon, but I wanted to give her some love, and I already had the vista on hand and I decided it looked good
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I'm gonna be frank with you, your avatar fits your vista incredibly well. You've got great skills and a good eye to discern this, the wing of the Aether blends perfectly with the astro thingamajig in the background
I'm gonna be frank with you, your avatar fits your vista incredibly well. You've got great skills and a good eye to discern this, the wing of the Aether blends perfectly with the astro thingamajig in the background
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
My avatar dragon happened to scatter into colors I liked that also ended up matching the vista
My avatar dragon happened to scatter into colors I liked that also ended up matching the vista
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Honestly, at the time, these were just what matched best from what I had when I first picked. I've been looking to change it up, but finding something that would match just as well would be difficult...
Honestly, at the time, these were just what matched best from what I had when I first picked. I've been looking to change it up, but finding something that would match just as well would be difficult...
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
It just so happened a perfectly matching vista existed.
It just so happened a perfectly matching vista existed.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10