Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you get such matchy avie dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Some people pick the dragon and match the vista, some people pick the vista and match the dragon. I tend toward the latter.
Some people pick the dragon and match the vista, some people pick the vista and match the dragon. I tend toward the latter.
iO2X60T.png
I just went

"I'm Aromantic, Why not set my vista to match that!"

"Oh boy, I love this dragon. I should make him my Avatar dragon!"
I just went

"I'm Aromantic, Why not set my vista to match that!"

"Oh boy, I love this dragon. I should make him my Avatar dragon!"
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
@oflgtfol Ahhh, thank you so much ^^! Yeah Aethers are my jam, really excited this one matched the Starfall Celebration because his colors are just fun XD. But alright, looking through the thread so far, it looks like the main ways of matching are: [LIST] [*] Have a favorite dragon, find a vista that matches the colors [*] Have a favorite vista, find a dragon that matches the colors [*] Just so happened to want to put a random dragon and vista together and they matched very well by chance [*] Have a specific theme/color/thing about yourself you want to show (crows, pink, space, etc) and find dragons and vistas that fit that theme and coloring [*] Don't match, just put what you want together because you like the dragon and vista [*] Specifically find a dragon (AH, breeding, etc) you want to match a vista or theme and plan/coordinate accordingly [*] Get an accent/skin and/or clothes that help your dragon match a vista you want to use more [/LIST] Let me know if they are any more [emoji=new friend size=1]! And feel free to keep posting if you want, the conversation is really fun :)
@oflgtfol Ahhh, thank you so much ^^! Yeah Aethers are my jam, really excited this one matched the Starfall Celebration because his colors are just fun XD.

But alright, looking through the thread so far, it looks like the main ways of matching are:
  • Have a favorite dragon, find a vista that matches the colors
  • Have a favorite vista, find a dragon that matches the colors
  • Just so happened to want to put a random dragon and vista together and they matched very well by chance
  • Have a specific theme/color/thing about yourself you want to show (crows, pink, space, etc) and find dragons and vistas that fit that theme and coloring
  • Don't match, just put what you want together because you like the dragon and vista
  • Specifically find a dragon (AH, breeding, etc) you want to match a vista or theme and plan/coordinate accordingly
  • Get an accent/skin and/or clothes that help your dragon match a vista you want to use more

Let me know if they are any more ! And feel free to keep posting if you want, the conversation is really fun :)
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-08-03 06:57:19" ] I'm gonna be frank with you, your avatar fits your vista incredibly well. You've got great skills and a good eye to discern this, the wing of the Aether blends perfectly with the astro thingamajig in the background [/quote] seconded :)
Natron wrote on 2023-08-03 06:57:19:
I'm gonna be frank with you, your avatar fits your vista incredibly well. You've got great skills and a good eye to discern this, the wing of the Aether blends perfectly with the astro thingamajig in the background

seconded :)
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10