EhlmcQh.png

MFt2hm4.png

oQlTGMl.png
2jEFXBl.png
shiverwhiskers

browniepaw
shiverwhiskers

browniepaw
[i]browniesplash.[/i] [b]lichenpaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Dhp8R3.png[/img][nextcol]> she/her, cisgender. lichenpaw is bi. > tiny & lithe build, sleek & medium-length fur. she has a piercing voice & a crisp scent. > despite being pretty solitary, lichenpaw is friendly, compassionate, and clear-headed. though her opinions can be easily swayed.[/columns]
browniesplash.

lichenpaw.
3Dhp8R3.png > she/her, cisgender. lichenpaw is bi.
> tiny & lithe build, sleek & medium-length fur. she has a piercing voice & a crisp scent.
> despite being pretty solitary, lichenpaw is friendly, compassionate, and clear-headed. though her opinions can be easily swayed.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
lichenfur

Umberpaw
lichenfur

Umberpaw
vIn6W6z.gifxx he/they
queer
xxxxx

xxx
[i]umbernut.[/i] [b]silverpaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/BFUfWaq.png[/img][nextcol]> silverpaw is fully blind, therefore being trained as a medicine cat. > they/she, demigender. silverpaw is lesbian. > short & wiry build, fur is only long at the belly, legs & tail, where it plumes and drags on the floor. they have a bubbly voice & sour scent. > silverpaw can be pretty pessimistic, but they are also well-mannered, witty, sweet & observant. she doesn't get much into her or anyone else's opinions, especially on clan politics.[/columns]
umbernut.

silverpaw.
BFUfWaq.png > silverpaw is fully blind, therefore being trained as a medicine cat.
> they/she, demigender. silverpaw is lesbian.
> short & wiry build, fur is only long at the belly, legs & tail, where it plumes and drags on the floor. they have a bubbly voice & sour scent.
> silverpaw can be pretty pessimistic, but they are also well-mannered, witty, sweet & observant. she doesn't get much into her or anyone else's opinions, especially on clan politics.
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Silverpelt

Moonpaw
Silverpelt

Moonpaw
MoonSplash
(Maybe a white spotted cat?)

SilhouettePaw
MoonSplash
(Maybe a white spotted cat?)

SilhouettePaw
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
[i]silhouettespark.[/i] [b]whiskerpaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/ebhDZR6.png[/img][nextcol]> he/they, non-binary/transmasc. whiskerpaw is pan. > he has a massive, yet slender frame. their fur is spiked & short, making them look extra fuzzy. his voice is quiet & he has a minty scent. > whiskerpaw is pretty extroverted; being loud, sociable, and spontaneous. > they excel in tracking & are mediocre in fighting and swimming. he needs to work on his hunting, fishing, climbing & stealth.[/columns]
silhouettespark.

whiskerpaw.
ebhDZR6.png > he/they, non-binary/transmasc. whiskerpaw is pan.

> he has a massive, yet slender frame. their fur is spiked & short, making them look extra fuzzy. his voice is quiet & he has a minty scent.

> whiskerpaw is pretty extroverted; being loud, sociable, and spontaneous.

> they excel in tracking & are mediocre in fighting and swimming. he needs to work on his hunting, fishing, climbing & stealth.
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
1 2 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 1636 1637