Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Apprentice Naming Ceremony
[i]spruceroar.[/i] [b]antpaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/GwmCvL4.png[/img][nextcol]> he/him, cisgender. antpaw is gay/mlm. > very tall & skinny; lanky build with always-messy fur & long whiskers. his voice is raspy & his scent is pretty overpowering. > antpaw is genuine, level-headed & passionate - very big on romance. he can be pretty competitive during training, but is never a sore loser about things he can't do well. > he excels in fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming & stealth, and is mediocre in fishing & tracking.[/columns]
spruceroar.

antpaw.
GwmCvL4.png > he/him, cisgender. antpaw is gay/mlm.

> very tall & skinny; lanky build with always-messy fur & long whiskers. his voice is raspy & his scent is pretty overpowering.

> antpaw is genuine, level-headed & passionate - very big on romance. he can be pretty competitive during training, but is never a sore loser about things he can't do well.

> he excels in fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming & stealth, and is mediocre in fishing & tracking.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
antstep

whitepaw
antstep

whitepaw
Whitewhisker

Whistlepaw
Whitewhisker

Whistlepaw
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Whistlescar

Blazepaw
Whistlescar

Blazepaw
HtlG70F.gifHtwqkyQ.gifHtwqky-Q-7.pngNew-Project-1.pngNew-Piskel-3.png
__image.png
__badge.png
[i]blazebird.[/i] [b]rosepaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7FW4D5O.png[/img][nextcol]> she/her, cisgender. rosepaw is pan. > she is little & has a plump form; her fur is lush & long and she has a chipped canine from roughhousing with other apprentices. her voice is bright & her scent is powdery. > despite being pretty aloof, rosepaw is hardworking, cooperative & indulgent. she can be quite rowdy, and loves competing with the others. > she excels in fighting, climbing & swimming; mediocre in hunting, tracking & stealth; & needs to work on her fishing skills.[/columns]
blazebird.

rosepaw.
7FW4D5O.png > she/her, cisgender. rosepaw is pan.

> she is little & has a plump form; her fur is lush & long and she has a chipped canine from roughhousing with other apprentices. her voice is bright & her scent is powdery.

> despite being pretty aloof, rosepaw is hardworking, cooperative & indulgent. she can be quite rowdy, and loves competing with the others.

> she excels in fighting, climbing & swimming; mediocre in hunting, tracking & stealth; & needs to work on her fishing skills.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Rosepaw
scarpaw
Rosepaw
scarpaw
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Scarfang

Owlpaw
Scarfang

Owlpaw
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
Owlflight