Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38
[quote name="Sali" date="2014-07-28 08:16:29"]I love it all. I just wish they would juxtapose the accents onto default "greyed out" dragons like when you are trying to see what items look like on your breed & gender. I can't even tell what the first one's breed even is. :([/quote] @Sali Yeah, putting them on a "default" dragon would be helpful; it's like trying to buy a shirt -- might look great on the rack, but no idea how it'll look on a person. If it helps any, that first Accent is for Male Coatls -- it runs along the belly and tail. Other accents, top to bottom: Male Fae, Female Mirror, Male Snapper, and Female Spiral.
Sali wrote on 2014-07-28 08:16:29:
I love it all. I just wish they would juxtapose the accents onto default "greyed out" dragons like when you are trying to see what items look like on your breed & gender. I can't even tell what the first one's breed even is. :(
@Sali Yeah, putting them on a "default" dragon would be helpful; it's like trying to buy a shirt -- might look great on the rack, but no idea how it'll look on a person.

If it helps any, that first Accent is for Male Coatls -- it runs along the belly and tail.

Other accents, top to bottom: Male Fae, Female Mirror, Male Snapper, and Female Spiral.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
I adore the new familiars. I've been praying to the dragon gods for more mechanical-themed familiars outside the Cog Frog kickstarter and my prayers were finally answered! Here's to hoping we get even more in the future :3
I adore the new familiars. I've been praying to the dragon gods for more mechanical-themed familiars outside the Cog Frog kickstarter and my prayers were finally answered! Here's to hoping we get even more in the future :3
dragon-1.png
Awesomesauce
Awesomesauce
The mirror dragon's accents remind me of rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe
The mirror dragon's accents remind me of rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe
I adore how this update is from the Stormcatcher.
I adore how this update is from the Stormcatcher.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Hurrah stormcatcher :3 ! Happy thundercrack carnivale ^^
Hurrah stormcatcher :3 ! Happy thundercrack carnivale ^^
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
Yay! Now to get more treasure so I can buy those skins!
Yay! Now to get more treasure so I can buy those skins!
Yay! I just got the Golem Gauntlet. I gave it to my shadow dragon Demonclaw. Isn't the golem cute? *Hugs teh Golem even though i'm getting shocked* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2655124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26552/2655124_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yay! I just got the Golem Gauntlet. I gave it to my shadow dragon Demonclaw. Isn't the golem cute? *Hugs teh Golem even though i'm getting shocked*

2655124_350.png
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
The accents and skins are so awesome *^*
The accents and skins are so awesome *^*
OMG I NEED that female Spiral Accent!
OMG I NEED that female Spiral Accent!
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars